« Psychology Today's Steven Kotler Wants to Lose 4.4 Billion People | Main | Thanks to Porkulus, Daschle Will Help Nationalize Healthcare After All »

February 10, 2009

NY Times Writer Gushes Lurid Obamalove

The New York Times is runny with the slobber that oozes from the liberal establishment's love affair with Chairman Zero. Confesses Obama pom-pom girl Judith Warner:

The other night I dreamt of Barack Obama. He was taking a shower right when I needed to get into the bathroom to shave my legs, and then he was being yelled at by my husband, Max, for smoking in the house. It was not clear whether Max was feeling protective of the president's health or jealous because of the cigarette.

Warner wants us to know she isn't the only one with off-color dreams of the Moonbat Messiah.

Many women — not too surprisingly — were dreaming about sex with the president. In these dreams, the women replaced Michelle with greater or lesser guilt or, in the case of a 62-year-old woman in North Florida, whose dream was reported to me by her daughter, found a fully above-board solution: "Michelle had divorced Barack because he had become 'too much of a star.' He then married my mother, who was oh so proud to be the first lady," the daughter wrote me.
There was some daydreaming too, much of it a collective fantasy about the still-hot Obama marriage. "Barack and Michelle Obama look like they have sex. They look like they like having sex," a Los Angeles woman wrote to me, summing up the comments of many. …
One woman wrote that when she couldn't get to sleep at night, she "lay in bed and thought about the Obama girls in their rooms at the White House. I thought about Marian Robinson up on the third floor. And about Barack and Michelle, a couple who clearly have a 'thing' for each other, spooning together in bed. It helped me relax."

Unfortunately, the exaltedness of The One reminds some people of their own shortcomings.

These are people for whom the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and "demigodlikeness," as a New York lawyer put it, but also a kind of mirror. And the refracted image of self they see is not one they much admire.
"I keep thinking about how I squandered my education and youth," the New York lawyer wrote to me. "I went off to college from high school being completely community-minded, doing a lot of volunteer work for the homeless and for hunger and tutoring poor kids. Then I got to college and forgot my ideals. Barack was my year at Columbia. Why wasn't I hanging out with him and being serious and following my ideals instead of hanging out in clubs? Same with law school. I partied my way through instead of taking advantage of all that I could have. Both Obamas were there when I was. I feel like if I'd been a better person I would have gotten to know them."

Inadequacy in the face of the Moonbat Messiah even effects the sleazy dreams.

Another Washington woman, a global health care consultant, expressed her sense of Obama-inadequacy in a dream: "I dreamed I was an Obama girl. I had a chance to be in the same room with him for the first time. There were dark velvet chairs and he was standing there with all this dark and mist around him. His lips so purple and sensuous as if to be otherworldly," she wrote to me. "I moved gently toward him and then I said the wrong thing. Obama tamped it down like some vapor that didn't register. He wasn't even flattered."

Imagine expecting a paper that would publish this crap to fulfill its duty of defending the public from Obama's already alarming power grabs. At least at the very end of her gushy reverie of an editorial, Warner rallies herself and asks an intelligent question:

What will happen if fantasy turns to contempt?

As an MSM propagandist, it's Warner's job to keep that from happening. She's got her work cut out for her.

obamamania.jpg
The Anointed One has come to claim hearts.

On a tip from Scaramouche.

Posted by Van Helsing at February 10, 2009 9:02 AM

Comments

I read the article on the N. Y. Slimes, and I thought it was totally bizarre. I am a female, and I do not think this guy is THE LEAST BIT ATTRACTIVE. He looks like an arrogant nerd. In fact, I dislike him so much that I turn the TV off when he's on. What is wrong with these people? If someone published an article admitting they were fantasizing about Sarah Palin, can you imagine what the response would be?

Posted by: MST at February 10, 2009 9:11 AM

The way the Left operates pretty soon we'll be reading newspaper articles about Obama being the world's leading author, scientist, philosopher, inventor, poet, humanitarian, etc, etc, etc. The Left is the Left is the Left.

Posted by: Kevin R at February 10, 2009 9:23 AM

The more the tax cheat running Treasury babbles, the lower the markets are going.

Total collapse is imminent.

Posted by: Anonymous at February 10, 2009 9:35 AM

President HUSSEIN looks like a cheap immitation of Steve Urkel sans the glasses.

Posted by: Anonymous at February 10, 2009 9:37 AM

After reading those excerpts, I felt a bit queasy. No, make that "decidedly queasy."

Posted by: Jay Guevara at February 10, 2009 9:45 AM

PASS THE MIND BLEACH PLEASE!!!!! ***INSERT GAG NOISES***

Posted by: gomergirl at February 10, 2009 9:49 AM

Damn, and I just say these libs are Obamagasming in jest.... looks like it's for real! A constant "thrill up the leg" for Chairman Zero. And I have a thrill in my wallet... it's my money not wanting to be touched by the government!

Posted by: Atomic Lib Smasher at February 10, 2009 9:49 AM

For the strong of stomach: read the comments.

I'm having one of my moments when I wonder why we ever let women vote. Seriously. Sorry, gals, but there it is. It'll pass, but right now I can't think of a good reason.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at February 10, 2009 9:57 AM

I'm having one of my moments when I wonder why we ever let women vote.

Some women are stupid. Some men are stupid.

Posted by: cowlove at February 10, 2009 10:17 AM

And some men (like Chris Matthews) have crushes on Obama, too!

Posted by: MST at February 10, 2009 10:20 AM

…and he was like a steam train, gushing the mist of his spent love.
He entered the tunnel of my desire! Ever pushing forward!... harder
and harder, towards the inevitable conclusion of our encounter.
…and zen V vere falling, falling, falling, un zen V smoked a cigarette.
Un-freaking believable! Freud doing about a thousand RPM.

Posted by: D. King at February 10, 2009 10:27 AM

At least people only prayed *for* President Bush and not *to* him.

Posted by: V the K at February 10, 2009 10:30 AM

Does this mean the tax payers are going to have to start paying to keep the back rooms of the White House stocked with stain remover for the interns?

Posted by: Bill at February 10, 2009 10:56 AM

Some women are stupid. Some men are stupid.

Yeah, fair enough. The moment has passed.

I do think that women are prone to yearning for the strong protector, and therefore to this kind of nonsense. As a man, I don't want the President to "complete" me, protect me, or anything else me, but rather just to make sound decisions that don't drop us all in the soup.

Doesn't seem so much to ask...

Posted by: Jay Guevara at February 10, 2009 11:36 AM

We crucified the real Savior. And He was exactly what He said He was and did nothing wrong.

What do we do with a fake, lying, savior who is not who or what he said he was and has done nothing right?

Posted by: SnowSnake at February 10, 2009 12:05 PM

When will moonbats learn there are some places the mind must not be allowed to wander? Moonbats not only wander in those places, they loiter in them. God, I need a bath!

Posted by: Judith M. at February 10, 2009 12:24 PM

And OBAMASES THE GREAT will be the savior of the evil red society of evil

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at February 10, 2009 12:27 PM

Anon @ 9:37 AM, that's an unfair and inaccurate comparison to make.
Unlike Obama, Steve Urkel is smart.
"Hee hee hee, SNORT!"

Posted by: Adam at February 10, 2009 12:38 PM

Jay, I understand perfectly what you're saying. Please understand, I always vote the correct way. I too look for sound reasoning and judgment that doesn't dump us all in the soup.

This article was disturbing and embarassing, and I need a hot shower. This quote was especially creepy:
"she 'lay in bed and thought about the Obama girls in their rooms at the White House.'"

Wonder how many kidnap fantasies are going on out there?

Posted by: Karin at February 10, 2009 1:38 PM

I freely admit it...I too fantasize about BHO. Although, in my fantasy, he's getting is scrawny ass thoroughly kicked in an MMA cage match by a young Thomas Jefferson (cut his hair, put him in a tux...hottie!).

Posted by: Brooke at February 10, 2009 1:46 PM

I went back and read some of the comments, as much as I could bear. I would estimate 76% were of the "ooooo I had a dream, too! Let me tell you all about it!" and the other 25% were "get a grip, we have serious problems here, this is creepy and way TMI."

Posted by: Karin at February 10, 2009 1:54 PM

This sounds like a classic case of hypergamy. If anyone reads this and still takes feminism seriously, I will be highly surprised.

Posted by: Arthur at February 10, 2009 1:59 PM

Brooke,

Maybe if President Jefferson, (or Fedor Emelianenko...I'm ok with either,) just puts BHO in an inverted heel hook, or a calf/bicep slicer, (i.e. extremely painful Brazilian jiu-jitsu/mixed martial arts submission moves for those who have no idea what I'm talking about,) and cranks on it for awhile whenever he starts salivating over stimulus packages or social justice. Maybe that little reminder every now and then would help him remember to keep his damn hands out of our wallets. If not, it would be entertaining none the less >:D

Posted by: butlerj at February 10, 2009 4:02 PM

oh look he's farting unicorns and rainbows - this is what Liberals actually believe.

Posted by: xantl at February 10, 2009 6:41 PM

SnowSnake: Ooh, ooh, I know! Does it involve rope and lampposts? (I seem to have a theme going today!)

Posted by: CoderInCrisis at February 10, 2009 6:41 PM

Yeah, I dreamt about the Messiah too. Not only can he not walk on water, he can't swim either!

Posted by: jomama at February 10, 2009 8:09 PM

Hey now, yall, this is just part of the stimulus package.

Posted by: Scaramouche at February 10, 2009 10:34 PM

Sorry but ol FLU-BIRD is feeling very nuasious right now i better take some PEDTOBIRDSMOL

Posted by: Flu-Bird at February 10, 2009 10:36 PM

Posted by: butlerj at February 10, 2009 4:02 PM

Hey!! Another MMA fan!!

I would pay good money to see Sarah Palin submit Obama with a kimura ;)

/BTW does anyone remember the media being so effusive over the obviously extremely close-knit family bonds the Bushes have?

Yeah, me neither.

Posted by: mandible claw at February 11, 2009 11:11 PM

Obama is the false messiah. The bible speaks about a man like him that will rise to power and turn on everyone that supported him.

Wake up and do not fall for him!

Posted by: Sean at February 12, 2009 1:52 AM