« An Adventure in Creative Journalism | Main | California School Spends Fortune Teaching Spanish to Mexicans »

February 24, 2009

Night of the Living Democrats

This is too good to save for Halloween:

On a tip from Smokey.

Posted by Van Helsing at February 24, 2009 8:46 PM

Comments

Media meltdown update number 5,263,456:

The Wall Street Journal smacks down a silly NY Times story that misrepresents its (the WSJ's) circulation growth.

(See this for background on the NY Times' numbers vs the Journal's, and why the Times might be feeling a little snippy.

Posted by: mandible claw at February 24, 2009 9:19 PM

Shout out to Jimbo.

Just reminiss-missing with a buddy about the TURF routes off of Barking Sands - nice low level flight runs we used to do.

Made me think of you out there in Pinapple Land.

Semper Fi.

Posted by: Oiao at February 24, 2009 11:04 PM

That's why high capacity magazines are a good thing to keep around.

Posted by: Scaramouche at February 25, 2009 1:24 AM

Laughed so hard from that video I went into a coughing fit, got pneumonia, and ended up in the hospital, where they told me sorry but because I'm on Medicare I can't have that life-saving medicine because I'm too old and don't contribute to society anymore...

Posted by: The MaryHunter at February 25, 2009 5:12 AM

Even the Left is turning on Obama.

Posted by: Rob Banks at February 25, 2009 6:42 AM

Figures they'd attack an under-armed and cowardly republicrat.

Real patriots will know what to do when "Liberal" season comes.

Don't understand? Start here:

Posted by: waypasthadenough at February 25, 2009 7:34 AM

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope, Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage...

Posted by: TED at February 25, 2009 7:41 AM

Dozens of deamcratic zombies terrorize the world in NIGHT OF THE LIVING DUMB

Posted by: SPURWING PLOVER at February 25, 2009 7:45 AM

Young Chuck in Montana bought a horse from a farmer for $100. The farmer agreed to deliver the horse the next day.

The next day he drove up and said, “Sorry son, but I have some bad news, the horse died.”

Chuck replied, “Well, then just give me my money back.”

The farmer said, “Can’t do that. I went and spent it already.”

Chuck said, “Ok, then, just bring me the dead horse.”

The farmer asked, “What ya gonna do with him?”

Chuck said, “I’m going to raffle him off.”

The farmer said, “‘You can’t raffle off a dead horse!”

Chuck said, “Sure I can, Watch me. I just won’t tell anybody he’s dead.”

A month later, the farmer met up with Chuck and asked, “What happened with that dead horse?”

Chuck said, “I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at two dollars a piece and made a profit of $998.”

The farmer said, “Didn’t anyone complain?”

Chuck said, “Just the guy who won. So I gave him his two dollars back.”

Chuck grew up and works now for the government. He was the one who figured out how to “bail us out”.

Posted by: TED at February 25, 2009 7:47 AM

I had to include this in the weekend links at TCD. TOo funny.

Posted by: Atomic Lib Smasher at February 27, 2009 11:32 PM

lol! Can you blame a liberal for looking for braaaains?

Posted by: cube at February 28, 2009 10:36 AM