« Do-Gooder Meddlers Create Environmental Devastation | Main | Latest Alternative Energy Plan: Burn Humans »

January 15, 2009

Open Thread

Pal.v.IDF.jpg
Compliments of mega.

Posted by Van Helsing at January 15, 2009 10:05 AM

Comments

Abortionists Must Be Delirious with Joy over Obama Prospects

I can’t say I’ve ever met a happy leftist nor a happy pro-abortionist. Of course, those categories invariably overlap since I’ve never met a leftist who wasn’t pro-abortion and vice versa.

It’s understandable that those of a leftist bent are rarely if ever happy people considering that their entire social/political philosophy revolves around negatives: anti-Americanism, anti-freedom, anti-truth, and anti-life. They are adept at feigning happiness but fail to fool anyone, especially themselves.

Those most committed to abortion rights, aka committed to destroying pre-born life, are easily the most miserable lefties. Yet, they don’t know it. The women of the left have killed untold numbers of their own pre-born children and many, such as Whoopi Goldberg, are astoundingly proud of their actions.

Whoopi is a star in Abortion World. She not only has aborted six of her babies but is so stinking proud of that dubious achievement that she wants reverence for the leftist sacrament that is abortion: http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2007/10/whoopi_goldberg.html.

With the election of Barack Hussein Obama, however, the pro-aborts have many valid reasons for elation,. . .

(Read the rest of this article at http://genelalor.com/.)

Posted by: Berlet98 at January 15, 2009 10:41 AM

Charlie Rangel is trying to reinstate the draft.

This would amuse me greatly.

Posted by: scaramouche at January 15, 2009 12:36 PM

LETS DRAFT OBAMAS KIDS LETS DRAFT ALL THOSE KENNEDY BRATS LETS DRAFT ALL OF CHUCKY RANGELS KIDS LETS DRAFT ALL OF THOSE KIDS OF WEALTHY SPOILED BRAT LIBERALS

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at January 15, 2009 1:54 PM

How come the Jews are aiming at the babys? Thats just sick.

Posted by: Drake at January 15, 2009 2:29 PM

Drake the kostards are calling you home, now be gone boy.

Posted by: Farmer Ted at January 15, 2009 5:33 PM

You have GOT to see this!

AWESOME Video: IDF Uses Hamas as Human Shield

Bad ass!

That Hamas scum knows what it feels like to be a human shield instead of using one.

Well, he did until he got, as they say in the video game world, pwned by an IDF trooper.

Hahaha!

Go IDF!

Posted by: Steve K. at January 15, 2009 6:06 PM

Hey I have that on my blog too.

Anyway...

Scarborough mocks a anti-warterboarding Moonbat

FREELAND: For me, in my judgment, waterboarding has always been torture.

SCARBOROUGH: Oh, has it really?

FREELAND: And some of what they describe as the "stress postures," I would call those torture too, and I think certain levels of sleep deprivation are torture as well.

SCARBOROUGH: Sleep deprivation is torture?

FREELAND: Depending on how far you go.

SCARBOROUGH: So tell me, what should we do? Should we just bring them a birthday cake and ask them what soccer match they'd like to see?

FREELAND: No; I think that's unfair Joe. I think there are ways --

SCARBOROUGH: It's not unfair: it's unrealistic.

SCARBOROUGH: I'm going to be talking to you the day after the [next] 9/11, because you sit, and everybody out there sits in the comfort, seven years later, of not being attacked because of what George Bush and Dick Cheney did, and it's funny how in 2001, in the fall of 2001, and in 2002 and in 2003 most of these things were fine with most people—80% of Americans. The further we get away from it, suddenly it is evil, and George Bush and Dick Cheney are the most evil people.

SCARBOROUGH: Does waterboarding work or not?

FREELAND: Some information you get might be reliable but a lot of it won't be. If you get a mixture of reliable and unreliable information, it is all --

SCARBOROUGH: I hate to say this, I hate to say this, because I'm going to sound like Mika's dad here. You are speaking of things of which you have no idea. You have no idea what you're talking about.

FREELAND: Do you, Joe?

SCARBOROUGH: Yes, I do. Yes, I do. And I know for a fact that waterboarding brought our interrogators, brought Americans probably about 70 to 75% of what they got, what they got from Khalid Sheik Mohammed opened doors that we are still going through. We have captured and killed so many people, so many people, because of waterboarding so you can say if you want that waterboarding is immoral, fine. That's your judgment. Waterboarding is immoral. Fine.

FREELAND: I do say that but I also think the information you get is highly questionable.

SCARBOROUGH: I have to say for the record, if anybody is out there watching this, then I'm just going to be quiet and let you live in your fantasy world. Waterboarding has produced and given so much evidence to our people in the CIA and in other intelligence agencies, Khalid Sheikh Mohammad by himself has done more to crush al Qaeda than Dick Cheney or George Bush because of waterboarding. That's all I'm going to say this segment.

Posted by: BURNING HOT at January 15, 2009 7:20 PM

Swedish blogger whose job is approve asylum for people persecuted for their views fired... For supporting Israel

The Swedish Government hold that same positions: Israel have a right to exist. Hamas is a terror organisation.

My employer did not, however, find it appropriate for me to hold these opinions and to express them publicly. I have, because of my opinions, been forced to leave my employment.

This employment was with the Swedish Migration Board, a governmental agency which as one of its major tasks has to protect foreigners from persecusion by granting them asylum in Sweden, for instance because they have expressed their political opinions publicly.

Posted by: BURNING HOT at January 15, 2009 7:56 PM

Reporter blasphemously insinuates there is no journatlistic objectivity with Obamessiah worship

Staff writers, photographers, editors and employees from other departments lined the hallway after word spread that the President-elect would be walking through the newroom.

At about 3:15 p.m., Obama entered through a back hallway and began shaking hands, as professional newsmen and women reached over to shake his hand and take pictures…

…Obama left the newsroom around 3:30 p.m.

“There goes our journalistic objectivity,” one reporter quipped, as people traded stories and pictures.

Posted by: BURNING HOT at January 15, 2009 8:07 PM

Y'all should get and read Ann Coulter's new book, "Guilty". Though occasionally shrill, she is right on point for the kinds of topics discussed on this blog. Her chapter on liberals using the pre-emptive tactic in the presidential race of "Next, the Republican attack machine is going to accuse Obama of...", i.e. thinkingback to that ridiculous "fight the smears" slander site, thereby keeping the Repubs on the defensive and unable to respond to anything, was brilliant.

I wrote a little review of Guilty on Amazon, which for the moment is their featured review; their choice doens't make any sense because I was just throwing a few words down to say "You should read it" and had no paticular insight or depth to what I was saying. But you should check that out, because my review seems to have kicked off a contentious comments blog (24 comments and growing) from some wacko moonbats. It's kind of interesting.

Posted by: mega at January 15, 2009 10:48 PM

Posted by: BURNING HOT at January 16, 2009 12:59 AM

Hamas-lovers use Gaza as excuse to deface Baptist church

An insult aimed at Israeli Jews as well as the words ‘Free Gaza’ were painted in metre high letters on the outside wall of the Milkstone Road church.

The word Israel was partially written onto the side of the church itself, while the rear of the building was daubed with slogans, and a graffiti ‘tag’ thought to be that of a local gang.

Pastor Dennis Rigg discovered the graffiti on Friday morning after being alerted by the Observer, who were contacted by a concerned resident.

The graffiti was painted over within hours and later removed by the council’s environmental management service.

Mr Rigg says he believes the church’s name made it a target for those upset by the current situation in the Middle East.

The church’s name? Zion Baptist Church.

Posted by: BURNING HOT at January 16, 2009 1:09 AM

Maybe it's so expensive because of all the carbon credits they'll need - Obama Inauguration Will Produce 575 MILLION Pounds of CO2!

Celebrities, politicians, and bigwigs using 600 private jets will produce 25,320,000 POUNDS of CO2

Personal vehicles could account for 262,483,200 POUNDS of CO2

In the parade, horses alone will produce more than 400 POUNDS of CO2

The total carbon footprint for the Inauguration will likely exceed 575 million POUNDS of CO2

It would take the average U.S. household 57,598 years to produce a carbon footprint equal to that of the new president’s housewarming party

Posted by: BURNING HOT at January 16, 2009 1:50 AM

On display: The Self Hating Jews

Direct from an emerging center of Moonbattery - alot hand wringing with only 1 mention that Hamas doesnt want a political solution its wants every Israeli Jew DEAD. How do you negotiate with crackpots like that? And these dopes talk about proportionate response? If the Allies did this in WWII, Germany would still be ruling Europe and Japan most of Asia. If todays media was around in the 40's we would have lost the war. I guess if Hamas rockets were raining down on Pittsburgh Jews they might see things differently.

For balance 1 person was sane. The rest? Blame Israel. Not one mention of the fact that it was Hamas that chose to break a 6 month cease fire and being indiscriminate attack on Israeli civilians. With only 1000 Gaza civilians dead (mainly due to Hamas using them as human shields) among MILLIONS over 3 weeks, if Israel was deliberately targetting civilians, hundreds of thousands would be dead.

The Palestinians in the West Bank are more reasonable and they can be negotiated with. Until the people of Gaza see the light and help destroy Hamas, they will get what they deserve.

Posted by: Name at January 16, 2009 6:58 AM

Mega.

Coulter's new book is recommended reading. The work is seminal, but her general point about liberal stupidity is made time and again, considering the enormous antiCoulter industry out there obsessively trying to rip her, rather than her data, apart.

Posted by: Fiberal at January 16, 2009 3:38 PM