« Open Thread | Main | Age of Obama Dictionary Updates »

January 20, 2009

More Obama Kitsch

Throughout his life, the Moonbat Messiah has chosen the company of communists. But now he finds himself surrounded by capitalists, who will resort to even the tackiest extremes of kitsch to make a buck off the glassy-eyed fools who have allowed the media to whip them into hysterical adulation. Check out some of the products for sale:

obama_flipflops.jpg
Flip-flops from a bizarre nightmare come true.

obama_chocolate.jpg
If you'd vote for Obama, maybe you'd pay $5 for a piece of chocolate.

obama_tie.jpg
What to wear to an MSM job interview.

obama_baby.jpg
It's never too soon to start brainwashing children.

obama_dog.jpg
If ACORN could get dead people to vote for Obama, why not dogs?

obama_shoe.jpg
Next time Chris Matthews puts his foot in his mouth, he might bite into one of these.

obama_saint_candles.jpg
Our new religion blends moonbattery with blasphemy.

On a tip from Burning Hot.

Posted by Van Helsing at January 20, 2009 6:57 AM

Comments

somebody kill me now. four years of this is going to turn me into a bitter woman.

Posted by: nanc at January 20, 2009 7:06 AM

United States of America R.I.P.

July 4, 1776 - January 19, 2009.

Socialist States of America

January 20, 2009 - ????

Posted by: Anonymous at January 20, 2009 7:09 AM

This is what is called overkill and making cheat and rediculous merchendise for the annoying ones memory of being a socialists scumball

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at January 20, 2009 7:34 AM

Those cheap and ugly shoes are going for $45. Probably cost 50 cents to make in China. Yes, Capitalism is alive and well for the moment.

I saw those candles on another site, and I was deeply offended. Now they're not even being subtle about it anymore!

I wonder if people are buying up this garbage thinking it will be worth a lot of money someday. Trouble is, none of this crap will have the rarity factor. Everybody and their idiot brother will have an attic full of Obama junk.

Posted by: Karin at January 20, 2009 8:08 AM

my mom still has an unopened sixer of billy beer! might be a very good time to drink it?

Posted by: nanc at January 20, 2009 8:25 AM

Nanc,haha I was going to mention that Billy Beer! Wonder what that would go for on EBay? Another stupid item, remember those Whip Inflation Now pins? I just love government.

Those decapitated Obamas on the flipflops in the first picture. Disturbing, no? I wonder if those could be seen as a threat to the prez.

Posted by: Karin at January 20, 2009 9:19 AM

Do you think we,ll see any of those things at a summer yard sale this comming summer I WOULDNT TAKE ANY OF IT EVEN IF IT WAS FOR FREE

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at January 20, 2009 12:39 PM