« Open Thread | Main | Pork Package to Include "Family Planning" »

January 25, 2009

Moonbat Messiah Heroin

The Moonbat Messiah has left a legacy already — in the form of a new brand of heroin. From New York State:

Sheriff's deputies and investigators have broken a heroin distribution ring that dished out narcotics across more than half of Sullivan County. … The alleged dealers were pushing a variety of heroin that they called "Obama."

It looks like the drug dealers missed the part in one of his memoirs where the Anointed One brags about using marijuana and cocaine — "not smack, though." Or maybe they had been reading up on suspicions that Obama dealt heroin during his mysterious Columbia days.

The new brand won't make things easier for those helping someone addicted to heroin.

obama-heroin.jpg
The audacity of dope, via Smoking Gun.

On tips from J and Burning Hot.

Posted by Van Helsing at January 25, 2009 12:31 PM

Comments

Let us contemplate for a moment the variety of products on can obtain that are called "Bush". :P

Posted by: Anonymous at January 25, 2009 1:15 PM

Posted by: V the K at January 25, 2009 1:15 PM

All of that, and an empty wallet, too.

Posted by: Rob Banks at January 25, 2009 1:51 PM

"Let me guess, when you shoot "Obama" brand smack, you experience a brief feeling of euphoria followed by intense crushing disappointment."
Yes, that too. But main thing is that you experience a ecstatic feeling of actually having seen God and been smiled on by Him.

Posted by: Jim at January 25, 2009 1:56 PM

Ya can bet-cha that the Obama money machine is getting a cut of the profits since the Obama 'brand' is being used.

Posted by: Oiao at January 25, 2009 2:20 PM

Posted by: Dagman at January 25, 2009 2:28 PM

"Dagman at January 25, 2009 2:28 PM"

Posted by: KHarn at January 25, 2009 2:44 PM

Well, at least the drug dealer used a product name that marketed directly to the people who voted for Obama. Smart business, except for that little thing about getting busted for distributing a controlled substance....

Posted by: Oiao at January 25, 2009 2:44 PM

Obama is poison.

Posted by: Mike_W at January 25, 2009 2:54 PM

"Opium has MEDICAL uses, but LIBERALS can only think of drugs in terms of ILLEGAL uses."

Nope! Try again.

Two years ago a group of Democratic Senators proposed a plan to simply buy Afghani opium, refine it into medicinal opiates, and sell it. If not at a profit, at least it would be much less expensive then bribing warlords/tribal leaders and burning fields.

Bush's response: "Don't you know we have a war on drugs?"

Posted by: Anonymous at January 25, 2009 4:00 PM

Most of the dope in this country comes from Mexico and South America. Whatever is going on in
Afghanistan has little to do with the "Obama" stamps.

Posted by: forest at January 25, 2009 4:28 PM

You know your a liberal when you think all legaliy own guns should be banned and confisacted all all illecete drugs should be legalized and distributed to kintergarteners

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at January 25, 2009 4:54 PM

"Most of the dope in this country comes from Mexico and South America"

I know but I just enjoy blaming Bush (actually more like Cheney) for all our current problems. It feels good. I need the therapy. Besides, it is quite often correct.

You do know Forest, this is the wrong place to have rational discussions, I mean, really, you don't start out naming the site Moonbattery.com and basically proclaiming everyone left of the hard right is a moonbat at the start of pretty much every thread or worse... then expect us proud moonbats to play nice do you?? Not the way it works. I'm just here to fuck it up if possible.

Posted by: Debushificator at January 25, 2009 5:02 PM

"W has already made his contribution by, among other catastrophes, reinstating massive production of opium in Afghanistan, which has reached record "highs".... so it might say Obama on the outside but it's most likely pure Bushshit on the inside..."

Posted by: Anonymous at January 25, 2009 5:07 PM

I'm just here to fuck it up if possible.

The agenda of the left has seldom been stated so explicitly.

Posted by: V the K at January 25, 2009 5:23 PM

Liberal trolls really can't help themselves from coming on our sites. I think they are so obsessed with Bush they want to suck his toes or something. Huhh DAGMAN? It's okay. Bush is out and the Messiah is in you can get over it now.

Posted by: Anonymous at January 25, 2009 5:40 PM

V the K January 25

Actually the statement by Debushifier should be the standard opening for every B Herod Obama speech, every cabinet meeting, and every time either Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid talk at a microphone. It should be put to music and used anytime B Herod Obama enters a room or a public event. If they really go on to build monuments to Herod they should carve that in the base.

Posted by: SnowSnake at January 25, 2009 5:46 PM

The sane people of the right will never comprehend the deranged, obsessed hatred of the left. Nor would we want to.

Posted by: V the K at January 25, 2009 5:47 PM

Snowsnake, it certainly fits the way Nancy Botoxi and Harry Greed have been running the Congress.

Posted by: V the K at January 25, 2009 5:53 PM

lol

Obama is President for the next 4 years.

Posted by: Anonymous at January 25, 2009 6:11 PM

I don't really see too many of those 'sane people of the right' here VtheK. Perhaps you should come up with a way of identifying them, like a little smiley face with a big s on its forehead.

"obsessed hatred of the left" I don't quite see the love here either... maybe you guys are just kidding around... or you have the meanings of words reversed in your heads.

"Moonbat Messiah Heroin"

"Greg Gutfeld Steps on a Cockroach"

"Starbucks Climbs Aboard Obamania Bandwagon"

"Diane Sawyer Parties Hardy During Moonbat Messiah's Ascension"

Posted by: Debushificator at January 25, 2009 6:19 PM

After a fashion, anon... after a fashion.

Considering that he has an army of lawyers making sure that his actual birth certificate never sees the light of day, it's still highly plausible (and considering his obstructionism, probable) that he's not constitutionally qualified to be President of the United States.

I like to think of him as "Pred'nent". Not exactly a President, but he takes up the same space as one & can do just as much damage.

Kinda like Jimmy Carter.

I do agree with you, though... his pred'nency will only last 4 years. Assuming, of course, that he's lucky & does a 180 on Chicago-style politics. Don't hold yer breath!

Posted by: hiram at January 25, 2009 6:33 PM

Somehow, this just seems so much more appropriate than any of the other crappy Obama merchandise I have seen, of late.

Posted by: SK at January 25, 2009 6:35 PM

There's a Clinton in charge of diplomacy, a tax cheat (has he been confirmed?) who may run the Treasury, and now Obama brand heroin; is too much irony bad for you?

Posted by: comet at January 25, 2009 6:50 PM

Debushificator you actually fit the description of a moonbat. You say something against Bush, you don't care if it's right or wrong so long as "it feels good" and you just want to "fuck things up" Now I'm an Irish born retired criminal lawyer, never lived in the US or even close probably as neutral as can be but when I read all the stuff on Bush I really didn't see the need for the vituperation, for the heating of his enemies, and the cooling of his friends, demonstrated by the media. Nor could I see the extraordinary hype on President Obama. Frankly, it is ridiculous.
And as for the stuff here, is any of it false? The headlines are over the top sometimes but the stories when I check them are true. In fact, they are often worse stories when one reads the source.
It's the comments made by contributors and the headlines that offend you. These are unimportant.
If you are complaining now, it will be instructive to see how you feel in in four years, when what you read here is in the mainstream media. The media is fickle. If there is a good story that brings discredit to Obama, they will print it.
Already they are asking why did he sign the pro-abortion thing away from camera? And he hasn't been in a week.

Posted by: Jim at January 25, 2009 7:00 PM

Debushificator = Dino

Posted by: Anonymous at January 25, 2009 7:18 PM

LOL --- True Dat.

Posted by: V the K at January 26, 2009 3:19 AM

Let's look back at the Dear One's administration so far:

- His Commerce Secretary nominee drops out because of a "pay to play" scandal.

- His Treasury Secretary is a tax dodger.

- 2 Trillion dollar deficit in his first budget

- First Executive Order says terrorists' comfort is more important than American lives.

Yeah, off to a great start.

Posted by: V the K at January 26, 2009 5:28 AM

NEW DRUG (aka THE ONE) - HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS

I want a new drug
ONE that wont make me sick
ONE that wont make me crash my car
Or make me feel three feet thick

I want a new drug
ONE that wont hurt my head
ONE that wont make my mouth too dry
Or make my eyes too red

ONE that wont make me nervous
Wondering what to do
ONE that makes me feel like I feel when Im with you
When Im alone with you

I want a new drug
ONE that wont spill
ONE that dont cost too much
Or come in a pill

I want a new drug
ONE that wont go away
ONE that wont keep me up all night
ONE that wont make me sleep all day

ONE that wont make me nervous
Wondering what to do
ONE that makes me feel like I feel when Im with you
When Im alone with you
Im alone with you baby

I want a new drug
ONE that does what it should
ONE that wont make me feel too bad
ONE that wont make me feel too good
I want a new drug
ONE with no doubt
ONE that wont make me talk too much
Or make my face break out

ONE that wont make me nervous
Wondering what to do
ONE that makes me feel like I feel when Im with you
When Im alone with you

Posted by: Name at January 26, 2009 5:59 AM

Anonymous said:
"There's a difference between promoting freedom and promoting OUR way of life. We didn't tell the Japanese stop making Sushi from whales or the Germans to stop drinking so much beer, did we?"

Ya know, that's a good point. This has always been a moral conflict with no good solution. If we'd gone in there and burned the poppy fields, the libs would howl that we were imposing our culture, which is no better than theirs. You can't win.

Concerning Obama and drugs, I've always been a little surprised that he got a free pass on his past drug use. Remember the Clinton/inhaling controversy? Seems very pedestrian now. We must have fallen a long way down.

Posted by: Karin at January 26, 2009 6:32 AM

Also remember how Bush's alleged cocaine use in this college days was focused on constantly? Contrast that to Al Gore who admitted to a reporter he did herion with a dash of high grade opium? And Al Gores son who does the same thing these days?

Posted by: Anonymous at January 26, 2009 6:39 AM

"Debushificator = Dino"
I don't think so. Debushificator may be a jerkoff, but he at least demonstrates more lucidity than Dino.
He may insult us, but he doesn't engage in Dino's trademark behaviors like calling us "Brainstems" and posting masturbatory revenge fantasies about Obama abusing his power to commit acts of genocide against Christians and Republicans.

Posted by: Adam at January 26, 2009 6:59 AM

Truer words I have seldom seen. I say it's the thread comment winner. Oh that was from the liberal too. BRILLIANT.

Posted by: Eric at January 26, 2009 7:07 AM

Adam, they LOVE that fantasy over at Democratic Underground, it's really quite insane. If you want to read DU without going there, you can see it at Conservativecave.com, in the DUmpster section. It's a peck of fun.

Posted by: Karin at January 26, 2009 11:48 AM

Wow. Obama really is an opiate for the masses.

Posted by: uppitychuck at January 26, 2009 2:47 PM