« Bottle of Moonbattery | Main | Criminals to Be Flown to The One's Coronation »

January 16, 2009

Marvel to Introduce Homosexual Superhero

When the moonbat establishment imposes its warped social agenda, all media are employed — even comic books. Stan Lee's Marvel Comics will soon go beyond buttering up the Moonbat Messiah to push homosexuality at preadolescents with a gay superhero:

High school basketball star Thom Creed hides his developing superpowers along with his sexuality.
Former Marvel Comics boss Stan, 86— who also created the Hulk and the X-Men — will unleash the character in an hour-long TV drama being shot in the US.

Homosexual comic book characters are not a new invention, but in the near future they will be out of the closet and mainstreamed.

The good news is that most liberal social engineering backfires. If a generation that grew up reading Sgt. Fury could elect a metrosexual moonbat like The One, maybe kids force-fed nancy boy comics will rebel by producing leaders we can respect.

sgt-fury.jpg
A relic from an America that isn't dead just yet.

On tips from Bill V, Panday, and The Him.

Posted by Van Helsing at January 16, 2009 7:14 AM

Comments

Hey DC has already come up with two gay supermoonbats APPOLO and MIDNIGHTER

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at January 16, 2009 7:42 AM

There have been a ton of comic characters who have fallen into obscurity due to lack of interest.

If you don't like it, don't buy it. Let the free market work.

Posted by: Harris at January 16, 2009 7:44 AM

This isn't a first. Marvel did this years ago with a character from "Alpha Flight" or some such named title.

It was about the same time I started growing out of comics because they began lacking the fantastical element and started sinking into soap opera quality drudgery.

I agree with Harris, let the free-market kill it off. It did with Alpha Flight I believe, I don't know if that title is in existence anymore but irregardless, I believe that Marvel and D.C. are geared more towards 20 and 30 year olds ( it can be difficult to relinquish ones childhood) but I could be wrong. I haven't looked at comics in years but the last time I did, they were attempting, at the least, a level of sophistication beyond that of your average adolescent.

Comics ain't for kids anymore.

Posted by: ChicagoBlood at January 16, 2009 8:00 AM

This is why I read manga (comics from Japan). They still have that fantasy feel with them unlike Amercian comics.

Posted by: Big_Daddy at January 16, 2009 8:38 AM

Superpowers? Let's see...

I imagine he might be able to keep his enemies in a state of confusion by constantly redecorating their lairs.

Bad guys will be paralyzed in awe of how great his well-sculpted body looks in his tight, vibrantly colored superhero outfit.

Possibly the ability to understand women at an emotional level beyond that of their spouses.

He'll likely be able to use some sort of special incapacitator for his foes, which he'll probably be able to employ by sneaking up behind them (Ouch!).

Not a utility belt, but definately a manpurse, equipped with a powerful quiche he can toss at his rivals.

And maybe a trusty sidekick for him would be a hamster that's able to scamper into small areas where our homo-hero cannot go.

No doubt, this TV show will be on NBC.

Posted by: Shawn Garry at January 16, 2009 9:27 AM

It's not like this is a first at all, Marvel alone has loads of openly gay, lesbian, and bi characters (So sue me, I'm a comic book geek). In fact, one of the comics I currently collect, 'Runaways' (A series started a few years ago about a group of teenage superheroes) has a lesbian couple in it.

Posted by: Adam at January 16, 2009 10:02 AM

Shouldn't the title of this comic read "Sgt. Fury and his Howling Colon Commandos?"

I mean, truth in advertising and all that.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at January 16, 2009 10:31 AM

Hoh boy. I'm reading Watchmen now and thinking, man, those masked avengers would have this new gay guy's spandex shorts for breakfast and ask for seconds. Of course, they might be edible anyway.

Ya know, it's real disappointing to see more homosexual tolerance slipping into my favorite shows. Most recently, it was the revelation in the Battlestar Galactica webisodes that Lt. Gaeta has a male lover (completely gratuitous, as well). Oh well, I guess if the name fits, do it.

What's next: on 24 will Jack Bauer have a homosexual tryst in order to secure valuable intel from a gay terrorist? AIIIGH

Posted by: The MaryHunter at January 16, 2009 12:05 PM

"Posted by: Shawn Garry at January 16, 2009 9:27 AM"

Best laugh I had all day!

There have been "gay" characters in movies, TV, and comics for a LONG time; but unlike today, their "gayness" WAS NOT the main focus of the story! If the Marvel writers do that (They won't, of course) the comic may do well.

When I posted on the DC site a few years back, the subject of Dc making established characters 'gay" came up. My objection was that they DIDN'T "out" obviously female-society-dominated characters like Wonder Woman and Star Sapphire. Other posters wondered why they bothered with characters no one even cared about. Oh that's right, it was a MARKETING move.

Posted by: KHarn at January 16, 2009 12:19 PM

Sorry, guys. I am off my meds today.

The pharmacy was supposed to get my lithium carbonate to me but I think that they evaporated because I took off my tinfoil hat for a few seconds to poke my pea brain back inside.

God, IT HURTS!!

GAHHHH!

BURN CORPSES FOR HEAT!

PISS ON YOUR APPLIANCES!

EAT ORGANIC MEAT OR YOU'RE WORSE THAN HITLER!

EMBRACE HOMOSEXUAL SUPERHEROES LIKE I DO!

YOU'RE JUST MONKEYS IF YOU DON'T!

BYAAAHH!

Sorry, meds...

Posted by: Harris at January 16, 2009 4:25 PM

Whatever you do, Harris, don't piss on a space heater. At'll stink to high heaven.

Posted by: The MaryHunter at January 16, 2009 5:00 PM