« Open Thread | Main | Robert Redford Calls for Less Energy, More Government-Funded Artsy Degeneracy »

January 16, 2009

Homosexuals to Celebrate The One's Coronation With DC Pig Sex Orgy

The rise of the Moonbat Messiah represents a major setback in the culture war:

A homosexual "pig sex" orgy has been planned at a Washington hotel just as the traditional inaugural party season — this year honoring President-elect Barack Obama — is beginning, according to a Christian group that ministers to homosexuals.

The invitation-only event will be held at the Doubletree Hotel at 1515 Rhode Island Avenue NW in DC, which is offering a discounted rate to those who attend. Features are to include "a bondage cross," "a flogging station," and "rimming stations." Rimming — aka "oral-anal sodomy" — is a particularly disgusting practice that like all perversions popular among homosexuals spreads horrific diseases, specifically hepatitis A.

Wallflowers will not be allowed:

Spectators who wanna run their mouths and socialize are not welcome at this event. We are here to enjoy the company of MEN.

The pig sex is scheduled to take place in three second-floor conference rooms for three days culminating in the Moonbat Messiah's coronation on Tuesday. Gays are euphoric over the ascent of The One, who has promised to take steps to homosexualize the military.

No word on whether the festivities are sponsored by MillerCoors.

On a tip from Raptorman.

Posted by Van Helsing at January 16, 2009 10:33 AM

Comments

After they leave they should blow up the building - the cost of doing a level 4 biohazard cleanup probably wouldnt be worth it.

Posted by: Anonymous at January 16, 2009 10:46 AM

Caligula rising.

America is now what the Baby Boomers wanted - a depraved cesspool out in the open for all to see. And yet they still don't understand why other 'backwards' cultures (like Europe and the Middle East) think America is the Great Satan. Perhaps we just need to give them more money and more visual treats like this will become. Madonna is what the world sees as "American". God save us all, the 'fall' is just around the corner.

Posted by: chuck in st paul at January 16, 2009 10:50 AM

once again - because they're so normal.

Posted by: nanc at January 16, 2009 11:08 AM

Oh God. Another reason to pay no attention to the coronation. Well, I won't stay at a Doubletree again in my lifetime.

Posted by: Karin at January 16, 2009 11:15 AM

This is the "new normal". If you think theres anything bizarre about this you can now classify yourself as a "repressed deviate" in need of "re-education". You will be mailed your room reservation at the nearest Double Tree hotel for your "training".

Posted by: Name at January 16, 2009 11:36 AM

This IDIOTIC stuff is enough to make a happy, well-adjusted gay run SREAMING into the closet!

Just when did being a homosexual become a POLITICAL movement, anyway?

Posted by: KHarn at January 16, 2009 11:41 AM

"Just when did being a homosexual become a POLITICAL movement, anyway?"

With the first in-your-face Gay Pride parade.

Posted by: Kathleen at January 16, 2009 11:50 AM

Your all assuming these people are lefties

There's been plenty of Republican gays busted in the last several years ...am I right? They just are more likely to hide it.

Why don't you focus your energy on asking yourself what you can do to help your country get out of the big mess its become on Cheney's and Dufus's watch... or are you all rich enough so it doesn't matter and your just looking for things to bitch about?

Posted by: Fez at January 16, 2009 12:27 PM

"Your all assuming these people are lefties"

No, FEZ, we are assuming that they are all IDIOTS!

Posted by: KHarn at January 16, 2009 12:47 PM

I am a gay man applying to medical school. That's a paradox in and of itself. My entire life I have been focused on preserving conservative fiscal and, for my lifestyle, moral values. I have only ever engaged in any type of sexual act with one individual my entire life, and it has been the same individual for 5 years. I supported Proposition 8, as I do not believe marriage, defined as a sacrament between man and woman, is something political or open to discussion. I was raised Roman Catholic and am proud to be. This type of lewdness makes me so ashamed that I would ever be labelled or grouped with these people. Please, I just want you readers to realize there are some good ones out there. I am calling the Doubletree myself and complaining. Be well and try to stay warm this weekend! Hell is truly freezing over.

Posted by: Justin at January 16, 2009 12:50 PM

Duude. Dude! Dude?? Duuuude!!! What the? Dude!
A rimming station? DUDE!
Justin, I know all gays are not this, well, I don't even know the word, sick is what I would use I guess. I have some gay friends and a gay boss and they are completely normal. I know for sure there is a difference.

Posted by: Geronimo at January 16, 2009 1:00 PM

How long will it take for Harris to call this an example of fine capitalism and deride us for not coming up with it first?

Posted by: Anonymous at January 16, 2009 1:05 PM

There are some respectable gay-folk out there, Justin. Unfortunately, it's easy to miss them when the Folsom Street Fair crowd gets all the publicity. I have suggested to gay people I know through the web that someone should start an organization like Gays Against Depravity and denounce such events, but all the respectable gay people I know HAVE JOBS and are too busy working and living to do anything activist... much like myself.

Posted by: V the K at January 16, 2009 1:06 PM

I have some very good friends who are gay who are horrified by this as well. This is just sick.

Posted by: Trace at January 16, 2009 1:08 PM

V the K;

Aren't they called the Log Cabin Republicans?

Posted by: hiram at January 16, 2009 1:44 PM

Justin,

What happens is that most people who are really vocal about gays discover that there are gays in their family--that really causes some instant evaluation.

As you so ably point out, it is the radical stupid behavior that draws our ire. The same happens to Muslims. I have Muslim friends who are totally bewildered and aghast at what has been done in the name of their religion. It is the same in many areas--I would not like to be judged as a scientist based on what Jim Hansen has done in the name of science. I would not like to be judged on my gender based on what Franken is--I suppose he is male.

I hope there is a time when good human beings who happen to be gay can say so without any chance that it has anything to do with anything. But, in the meanwhile, you have this kind of fool stuff and people like Barney Frank delaying the time when it can ever happen.

Posted by: SnowSnake at January 16, 2009 2:19 PM

Aren't they called the Log Cabin Republicans?

From what I read on the Gay Patriot blog, even the Log Cabinites have been pretty batty lately.

The enemy isn't teh gheys, it's gay culture.

Posted by: V the K at January 16, 2009 3:28 PM

Sorry, guys. I am off my meds today.

The pharmacy was supposed to get my lithium carbonate to me but I think that they evaporated because I took off my tinfoil hat for a few seconds to poke my pea brain back inside.

God, IT HURTS!!

GAHHHH!

BURN CORPSES FOR HEAT!

PISS ON YOUR APPLIANCES!

EAT ORGANIC MEAT OR YOU'RE WORSE THAN HITLER!

YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS OF THE HOT GAY LOVE FEZ AND I HAVE FOR EACH OTHER!

YOU'RE JUST MONKEYS IF YOU DON'T!

BYAAAHH!

I'LL OVER TURN PROP 8 WITH MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, meds...

Posted by: Harris at January 16, 2009 4:44 PM

Posted by: Anonymous at January 16, 2009 1:05 PM

I already did but you just missed it because I am now, have been and always shall be.

BYAAAHH!

Where's my lithium?!?!?!

Posted by: Harris at January 16, 2009 4:47 PM

Whatever you do, Harris, don't piss on a space heater. At'll stink to high heaven.

Someone, get him his frackin' lithium.

Posted by: The MaryHunter at January 16, 2009 5:01 PM

Isn't it interesting that the sole catalyst in turning me completely against the religious right, which I finally realize is destroying the United States, is this one solitary website? Many of you know that not very lot ago I was a semi-regular 'Amen Section' member on here.

What makes it even more odd is that I haven't been going to dailykos, or huffington post, or air america. None of that. No CNN or MSNBC, or New York Times.

I cannot say exactly what it was, but I finally see, with the utmost clarity, the religious right's ignorance and obsolescence. Most everyone who posts here has absolutely nothing to add to a national or global discourse. You have nothing to add to any scientific discussion. You have nothing to add to any meaningful dialogs about any matter of substance.

Maybe the purpose of this site is to blow off steam. Maybe you all desire something to *tisk tisk* at while at your boring jobs. But it looks like that isn't the end of it.

Ignorant people like the commenters here want creation taught in schools, where it has absolutely no place. They want morality to be made into law, even though they pick and choose from a dusty old book of fairy tales what is moral and what is negligible. They only accept what they are told to accept.

The results of November 4 make complete sense now. The people of the United States didn't necessarily accept Obama as much as they wholeheartedly rejected you.

Holy shit, I feel like a blindfold has been taken off my eyes.

Rest In Peace

Posted by: Harris at January 16, 2009 5:06 PM

So what? who cares?

i may not want to be a slave of the state, but i sure do not want to trade owners to some other kind of system choice for people by other people.

in the john stuart mill sense, they are not by their practice denying anyone else their rights. are they?

many issues of the deseases have to do with failure to notify, which in john stuart mill sense would be denying a person a basic right of choice.

but on the large, i am not a leftist, but i am also not on some imaginary place on the right that doesnt exist where small government minimal interference and such becomes a lie.

in truth it was these kinds of sentiments that have created a country where people can be what they want. a mistake we are making is that we have to flaunt what we are in others faces, whatever that is.

they like to believe that their freedom for this comes from the support from the left. but thats not where its from, its from the support of the kind of core attitude that is america, which is a place where they can do what they want as long as they are not costing the rights of others.

if this place does change to what many of them are supporting, they will not like the situation they created. they didnt win anything other than the right to be obnoxious and not have idiots respond stupidly to them. which isnt even a right. they also lost all decorum and respect for those that did let them express themselves. that rather than be thankful, pollite, and understand things like they were asking of others, as soon as they got ground, they became an army.

well they are going to win and then they are going to have a serious problem.

they neglect to look at the countries that support the politics they support, and realize that its those kinds of repressive places that would deny them their freedom. they neglect that state of affairs that will exist when there is no united states where they are free to be, and free to protest and free to use their economic powers to deny other countries things so they are concerned with losses, so they feign being tolerant.

they are standing in lines chanting with skin heads and others that israel and jews should be gone basically... ignorant of niehmollers poem, and ignorant of the OTHER 6 million who ALSO ended up in the camps. camps which later were not destroyed but used by stalin for years.

the freedoms that they got came from what they oppose. the german tart of the cabaret telling us money makes the world go round was not nazi, he was weimar.

After World War I, in the period known as the Weimar Republic, the homosexual movement flourished in Germany, especially in Berlin.[1] However, upon the rise of Adolf Hitler, gay men and, to a lesser extent, lesbians,[2] were two of several groups targeted by the Nazi Party and were ultimately among the roster of Holocaust victims. Beginning in 1933, gay organizations were banned, scholarly books about homosexuality, and sexuality in general, were burned, and homosexuals within the Nazi Party itself were murdered. The Gestapo compiled lists of homosexuals, and they were compelled to sexually conform to the German norm. An estimated 1.2 million men were openly homosexual in Germany in 1928.[citation needed] Between 1933-45, more than 100,000 men were arrested and registered by police as homosexuals ("Rosa Listen" or "Pink Lists"), and of these, some 50,000 were officially sentenced.[3] Most of these men spent time in regular prisons, and an estimated 5,000 to 15,000 of the total sentenced were incarcerated in concentration camps. It is unclear how many of these 5,000 to 15,000 eventually perished in the concentration camps.

thats from wiki

i care not what people do privately among themselves. they are free to congregate as they will. if having a pig fest is what they want, then fine, let them have their pig fest, and hope they can also so due respect to the society that grants them such freedom without legal restriction or requiring permits and fees outside the norm for any gathering of size.

i think some are missing the point of freedom.

just like speech...

speech we like needs no protection, its speech we hate that does.

well, the freedoms we like need no protection, its the freedoms we do not like that needs them.

i may not agree with it... (not saying i do or dont)... but thats irrelevent if they have met the premise of such limited freedom.

consensual bizarness in groups is not a violation of limited freedom.

Posted by: artfldgr at January 16, 2009 5:46 PM

Harris, I can see your smug, self-righteous grin even now... kinda like a toddler on the pot. You start posting atheist drivel, when you know that most of the posters on this blog have at least a modicum of religious leanings, that some are very devout, and then you act sooooo put out when they call you on it. Follow up with a hearty "I'm smarter than you are, nyah nyah nyah" and stomp off to pout in a corner, and I'm hard-pressed to NOT call you a moonbat shill.

Well, if you mean not jumping on the piss-battery bandwagon with all the eco-kooks, ok, guilty. It's a technology that may, MAY hold promise down the road. What we're ridiculing is the knowledge that there are idiots out there who will hold it up as something we need to use NOW, right now, when it's neither efficient, economically viable, nor devoid of scent. There's a company in Delaware that's developed a recycling digester that works on the same principles as what happens deep in the Earth's crust. Take anything carbon-based (they're starting with tires, more concentrated, but it'll work with anything), cook it under extreme pressure, and the product separates into solids that can be burned like coal, liquids that can be refined into fuel akin to gasoline, and volatile gasses that are used to fuel the heat for the next batch of recycling. Is that trumpeted by the Left? Hell no! See, that is something that works. Now. Here and now. We're not scientific ignoramuses, we just call "bullshit" when we see it.

Unless you haven't notice, the site is called "Moonbattery". It's purpose is to chronicle, expose, and yes, ridicule the excesses of the far Left. Things you don't see in the MSM, but ought to, are brought to light here so that they can be made fun of. That's another 'tell' that you may be a closet lib... liberals have NO sense of humor. And how do *you* know my job is boring? It isn't.

Way to go, another lib tactic. Putting words into my mouth, a.k.a. the straw-man argument. For your information, I'm not a Christian. I was raised Southern Baptist, but left Christianity at the age of 14. Flirted with numerous religious faiths (including your nihilistic atheism), and finally ended up at peace with myself and God. Yes, I believe in a Creator. I also believe in evolution, Darwinian natural selection, and I do NOT believe in the "Savior on a Stick". To me, salvation comes from within, not without. That said (and please, y'all, don't try to convert me back; I'm quite happy where I am, spiritually speaking), your cheap, low, childish rants against Christianity just don't hold water. And I don't think that the majority of posters here want "morality to be made into law"; they simply don't want acceptance of immorality to be made into law, mandated by the State. Can you see that point?

Christianity has had it's failings, but even so, it has been the single most transformative force for good that the world has seen in the last two millenia. Take this into account the next time you're into moral relativism: More people are slaughtered every single year in the name of Allah than were burned at the stake in the entire 300+ year run of the Spanish Inquisition. No, I'm not a Christian (for many reasons), but I respect it and honor it for what it is. The most cohesive and fundamentally good force in the world today.

even though they pick and choose from a dusty old book of fairy tales...

Your opinion. My opinion is that it's a relevant historical text, inspired by a spiritual insight in many places, and overall containing very succinct moral precepts. The Golden Rule, for example. You'll find nothing like it in the Koran. Though I'm not a Christian, I'd rather believe all those "fairy-tales" than to believe that this vast and amazing universe has no intelligence behind it.

...what is moral and what is negligible.

So what is your moral bedrock, Harris? Where does your sense of right and wrong originate? Like it or not, unless you were born and raised in a non-Christian country, you yourself are a product of Judeo-Christianity and the Western Tradition. Had you been unlucky enough to have been born in a Muslim country, and express the thoughts you have here, you'd have been stoned to death long ago. The very fact that you *can* push away Christianity without worrying about your life and property is the best testament to the superiority of the Judeo-Christian tradition that I can think of.

...They only accept what they are told to accept.

Hmmm, sounds a lot like the Obamabots and the cult of the Goracle to me. You might remember that I agreed with you a few times, when it seemed many of the posters here didn't. I'm a free-thinker, and I take it as a personal insult when you insinuate that I'm not, simply because I didn't agree with you. Again, a hallmark of the common moonbat.

Holy shit, I feel like a blindfold has been taken off my eyes.

First off, no, they didn't reject me, us, or the Conservative point of view. I personally didn't even have a horse in the race, to tell the truth. My choice was between Tweedle-Dumb and Tweedle-Marxist. The Centrists voted, I think, for skin color or whoever promised the most "free stuff". It's been 28 years since Carter was in office, and the 'yutes' just don't know what the hell they voted for. But they'll learn. Hopefully, the Republican Party will learn from the coming disaster too. And no, I don't think you've removed your blindfold. If anything, you've only pulled it tighter, circled the wagons, hunkered down, and gone into 'blind' defense mode. Understandable, since your recent posts practically *invited* attack.

Ok, I've vented my frustrations with Harris over his last few weeks of postings. I'd like to make an appeal to all involved now, if I may:

Harris:

Stop it with the anti-Christian crap. You don't believe in God, I don't believe in Jesus (at least not the way most here do). Think of it as a detente, an agreement to disagree... on some things. I just ignore the Biblical-reference posts (unless they're totally off-base), and concentrate on the points that I CAN agree with everyone here on. Do that, remain civil, and I think you'll no longer see the "flame" comments headed your way...

Everyone Else:

If Harris will stop bashing Jesus, will you all please stop bashing him? I don't think he's completely on the "Dark Side", he's certainly no Fez or Dino... While his open rants against Christianity have justifiably invited a heated response, I think he's gone defensive on us, and that saddens me. This place is unlike the lib blogs; we're supposed to accept other points of view as much as we can, even when we don't like them. I'd like to keep Harris' point of view alive here, if for nothing else than to have someone to rationally argue against from time-to-time.

Harris is an intelligent person who has much to offer, when he lays off the attacks on religion and isn't consequently backed into a corner. Can we all just cool off a little?

Just my 2-cents worth....(yeah, and it was a long 2-cents)

Posted by: hiram at January 16, 2009 6:55 PM

I really don't give a toss for Harris. I recognize a pompous self satisfied bore when I see one, (made worse by an education)and I skip on now.
Many of the other contributions are terse drollery which often encapsulate an issue with a single remark. More power to them.

Posted by: Jim at January 16, 2009 7:22 PM

Jim, I hear you. Harris' earlier posts weren't anywhere near as pompous as they have been lately... I'm just throwing it out there as the possibility that he's been villified for his vocal anti-Christianism (justified here, like screaming F*CK JESUS in a church, stupid on his part), but the response (again, justified) may have driven him to 'ball-up' like an armadillo, and the exchange has just gotten out of hand. Harris isn't stupid, and sometimes has insights that make me try to see things from a point of view I wouldn't have otherwise taken. Yeah, a lot of it is BS, but it's not worthless. I enjoy a good debate.

It just saddens me that we get a dissenter here, who has a brain (of sorts), makes a few asinine comments about Jesus, and then gets dogpiled to the point that he's giving up.

The voice of dissent is necessary, it makes one think. The Lib blogs won't allow them, and for damned good reason: they want sheeple, we want people. As long as they're not totally offensive (like Dino or Fez), we should try to keep them around.

That's what makes us different from the libs (well, at least me). I enjoy and invite the opposition... it forces me to re-think my positions on issues, sharpens my wit and hones my logic. If it weren't for them, we'd all be lemmings like the Obama-voters.

As PJ said once, (and I'm paraphrasing now), in any large group of like-minded individuals, there's always the whiff of the lynch-mob, no matter how noble the cause. And it scares me.

I like dissent. I just think that if Harris would lay of the bashing-Jesus schtick, and concentrate on other things, he could be a 'sounding board' for us here.

Posted by: hiram at January 16, 2009 7:42 PM

john 15:18 - if the world hates you, remember WHO it hated before it hated you. Yeshua

Posted by: nanc at January 16, 2009 7:58 PM

"...an agreement to disagree"

Which means "let's argue".
"Agree to disagree" is another phrase I will ban when I rule the world. (HA!)

HIRAM;
Harris USED to be fun when he would present a valid point, but he's gone (as he said) off his medications and is now just trying to piss people off. I have never understood why some people will do things that would make others to hate them. It seems pretty STUPID to me.

Posted by: KHarn at January 16, 2009 7:59 PM

I agree. I think it might be just the 'defensive mentality', which is why I'm saying the things I've said.

Then again, he migh just be a lefty jerk-off. I dunno. Let him speak for himself. If he stops bashing the "Big J", and we stop bitch-slapping hin for the aforementioned, could the debate be constructive without those elements?

That's all I'm sayin'

Posted by: hiram at January 16, 2009 8:04 PM

THIS JUST COULDN'T BE ANY MORE APPROPRIATE! This is so symbolic of Obama and the left on SOOOOOO many levels!! ROTFLMAO!!!

Posted by: TED at January 16, 2009 9:08 PM

nanc -

In Canada and parts of the US (Colorado) the Bible is hate speech. Careful or they'll come after you.

Posted by: Jimbo at January 16, 2009 9:11 PM

Of what are you speaking, Ted?

Posted by: hiram at January 16, 2009 10:10 PM

jimbo - let them. i've been redeye for quite some time.

Posted by: nanc at January 16, 2009 10:12 PM

For whatever reason the gay people feel it is their time to force their lifestyle into the social and legal definitions of "normal".

I have nothing against gay people as what people do in private is of no concern to me. They can smear shit all over each other if it makes them happy as long as I don't have to hear about it.

I kind of wish I never heard about this event for just that reason. Ignorance is truly bliss when it comes to homosexual pig sex.

Posted by: Cartman at January 17, 2009 2:52 AM

So the next time someone calls you homophobic, this sad display of depravity gives you the freedom to reply - Yes, Yes I Am.

Posted by: Lord Crimson at January 17, 2009 9:51 AM

The reason Hitler hated Jews and Homosexuals is because in reality he was both. Its well known Hitler had Jewish blood lines and that during WW I he was caught engaging in gay sex. This was commonly known in the inner circle but noone dared mention it or they were "disposed of". His relationship with Eva Braun was purely platonic - which is why he had no kids - and was just for show.

As for Harris's hatred of Christianity - its a common theme amoung lefties because their god is "The State" and is the only thing worth worshipping - other than themselves.

The next 4 years will be a period of decline not quite as bad as the pre war reign of FDR but closer to the late 70s. Im still amazed how FDR managed to remain popular with unemployment rates in the high teens (even after counting millions of government make-work jobs). The Big D only ended with the US entry into WW II. Today unemployment is barely over 7% yet its claimed the economy is the worse since the Great Depression. Obama has 90% of the media in his pocket but if things dont improve within 2 years the people will turn on him. Obama may be one of the most charismatic speakers since Reagan; people arent as patient with failure as they were in the 1930s. But even that wont help him if A) things get worse or B) There is an attack worse than 9-11 followed up by some other geopolitical even (think Israel vs.Iran or Pakistan vs. India involving nukes).

Posted by: Anonymous at January 17, 2009 10:22 AM

Harris:

As Hank Hill would say, "What has the MTV done to you, son?"

Posted by: Anonymous at January 17, 2009 10:23 AM

Can someone explain to me why the moonbats obsess over having gays in the military, when they hate conflicts of any sort as well as the military in general? Is it like I suspect, and they just want to force their stupid hippy shit onto other people by governmental force, or are they hoping to turn the ARMY into a traveling version of this Pig Sex freakshow? God help us all.

Posted by: Right0fReagan at January 17, 2009 5:09 PM

Anon,
Actually Hitler was into incest because it's documented he slept with his niece beginning when she was 13. As far as his hatred of gays one of his head honchos (no pun intended) was a flaming homosexual that cast a bad light on Hitler when he was trying to gain power in Germany. He was quite nuts and there's no denying that.

Posted by: Farmer Ted at January 17, 2009 5:27 PM

RightOReagan

I don't have an answer but can make an observation.

The funny thing is that in combat, soldiers fight because their buddies depend on them and for their unit--not because of some ideals of somebody far removed from the combat. If some of those buddies are homosexual buddies and the unit is cohesive around that fact, that unit will fight like a bunch of rabid weasels and keep on going regardless of individual fatal wounds as well as when suffering terrible unit attrition.

I somehow doubt that the San Fran crowd is really trying to make our military more effective. I think they want to make it into the kind of freakshow shown above. They assume, as liberals always do, that they represent the majority of a group. But, there are a lot of good human beings who are patriots, skilled, and physically and mentally tough who also happen to be gay. It would be to the shock and surprise of liberals if putting gays openly into the military turned the military into an even better first class terrorist killer.

Posted by: SnowSnake at January 17, 2009 5:52 PM

I tried to explain to a female moonbat friend of mine why straight men would be uncomfortable showering with gay men by asking her to shower with this butch dyke chick that lives in her apt. complex. Needless to say, she spun like an expert moonbat, and managed to divert the conversation into some idiotic rant about men being homophobic neandrathals who should grow up... Other than being politically retarded, she's actually not a bad person.

Posted by: Right0fReagan at January 17, 2009 6:49 PM

Hiram, brilliant post at 6:55. We may not agree on matters of faith, but unlike Harris now, you seem like someone who a fairly devout Christian like me can engage in a polite, respectful, civilized debate with. I wholeheartedly agree with your suggestion for the rest of us. I proposed something similar to Harris a day or two ago, pointing out that if he would be more respectful to us, we (And certainly I) would be more respectful to him, but he pretty much blew off that suggestion.

Posted by: Adam at January 17, 2009 8:12 PM

Adam, trying to engage moonbats in civil debate is tantamount to teaching a gorilla astro physics... Even if they agree to the premise, they soon lose focus, revert to the original problem behaviors, and start flinging their shit everywhere.

Posted by: Right0fReagan at January 17, 2009 8:45 PM

sigh...

Yeah, I know it was kind of pointless. I felt I had to at least make the effort, though. We're not Kostards here, after all. Most of us are rational, intelligent individuals, a few are knuckleheads... and then there's Spurwing in his own custom pigeon- (no, strike that; Plover-)hole. Gotta love 'im.

Posted by: hiram at January 17, 2009 9:08 PM

After all is said and done, after reading all of the posts here, some of which.....well...leave me shaking my head, the 1st poster said it best and I paste......

Posted by: mike at January 18, 2009 9:26 AM

Um... I agree that this is gross, but when you say "homosexualise the military"... wouldn't it then be on par with Israel's?

Posted by: Seven at January 18, 2009 12:12 PM

Hope and change. Indeed.

A once great nation is coming under judgment.

Posted by: Ken S at January 18, 2009 3:22 PM