« Open Thread | Main | Gray Lady Censored by Chicoms »

December 20, 2008

Moonbats Wish They Had the Nerve to Throw Their Shoes at the President

When moonbats lost the 2004 election, they demonstrated their profoundly irritating nature by posting pictures of themselves pouting and holding signs apologizing to the world out of shame for their country. When they won in 2008, they were suddenly ready for unity, posing with signs about how we are now all united beneath our revered President Elect. But then a fellow socialist threw his shoes at President Bush, reminding them that the Moonbat Messiah isn't the real president yet, so the peace and love will have to wait a few weeks. The latest exhibit of progressive classiness is a site entitled Thank You for Throwing Your Shoe. A few samples of the infantile liberalism on display:

shoe-throwing-moonbat_01.JPG

shoe-throwing-moonbat_02.JPG

shoe-throwing-moonbat_03.JPG

shoe-throwing-moonbat_04.JPG

shoe-throwing-moonbat_05.JPG

shoe-throwing-moonbat_06.JPG

shoe-throwing-moonbat_07.JPG

shoe-throwing-moonbat_08.JPG

shoe-throwing-moonbat_09.JPG

As you can see, reasoned debate with Obama's base is not an option.

At least when they have their chosen moonbat in the White House, they'll stop throwing shoes and rediscover reverence for the office of POTUS.

On a tip from Steve T.

Posted by Van Helsing at December 20, 2008 12:32 PM

Comments

Are they INTENTIONALLY making the stupidest faces they can make?

Why aren't they making the trip to DC on the 19th so they can bombard Bush with shoes?

Bush should be laughing all the way back to Texas. These people are seriously beyond help. He'll laugh it off like he does alot of stuff. He's a tough man.

Posted by: Cheesecake at December 20, 2008 12:48 PM

Cheesecake that's their normal deranged Moonbat look. I lived in California for along time and know that crazed look very well. You can bet most if not all in the pic's are on Med's or illegal drugs or both.

Posted by: Thor at December 20, 2008 1:36 PM

Do these idiots know who the guy who threw the shoe was or really represented? Ignorance is bliss.

Posted by: Josh at December 20, 2008 1:40 PM

The left is now and forever tied to a hatred so deep, a disrespect so intense, an uneducated agenda so profound that they will never be able to do anything but spew venom.

They hate FOX News with a passion, but I've seen nothing but (at worst) respectful questions and disagreement with the incoming administration, and at best, support and a willingness to respect Obama and his team and at least give them a chance before hammering them. Guys like Karl Rove and Newt Gingrich have been extremely kind in their rhetoric. I'd LOVE to know when the left ever gave Bush the slightest credit for anything.

Posted by: matt at December 20, 2008 2:00 PM

This comment isn't actually for this "shoe Throwing" submission. I wanted to contact Van Helsing, but my computer is having trouble linking up with the link provided for contact. If you (Van Helsing) would please contact me via the email provided I would like to ask you a question. Don't worry this isn't hate mail or anything like that. I really enjoy this site and share your views and passion. Please contact me. Thanks.

Posted by: Andy at December 20, 2008 2:23 PM

Oh please, we are dealing here with the absolute dregs of American and foreign cultures.

You don't need to deal with these people, you should simply go kill them.

They insist that it is absolutely normal behavior for the shitheads opposed to their religious beliefs should be eliminated.

Got news for all you shitheads here, Americans have died by the thousands, and we have spent money into the hundreds of billions to make it possible for some jerk islanmic reporter to offer up some juvenile moment that thrilled most international and domestic reporters.

Listen, this is not the Clinton administration, when the talk in Washington was who he stuck his pecker into; this is the real world, people lurking to kill you and your children.

Posted by: Anonymous at December 20, 2008 2:27 PM

We can all be glad the shoe-chucker didn't take a page from the meth-fueled anarchist manual and hurl a handful of poop. I'd rather not see the "thank you for throwing your feces" tribute site...

Posted by: PabloD at December 20, 2008 2:37 PM

Picture #2 is strangely reminiscent of the look given to me by my friend when he unwrapped the George Bush calender I gave him last year for his birthday. Must be a moonbat thing.

Posted by: cerulean1 at December 20, 2008 2:58 PM

I like the Converse Kid - is that mom's basement or the bottom bunk he's in/on?

Posted by: Shoe Geeks at December 20, 2008 3:02 PM

And the funny thing is, if Al Gore had won in 2000 and had done everything exactly as Bush did, every single one of these people would have nothing but praise and love for Gore.

Posted by: Kevin R at December 20, 2008 3:15 PM

"reasoned debate" coming from the site that claimed Obama's election would result in a commnuist takeover complete with mass death camps.

You guys are so "reasonable".

Posted by: anon at December 20, 2008 3:15 PM

Is it just me or do these people actually LOOK completely different than the average conservative or politically uninterested person? Unshaven, unwashed, crazed look in the eyes...borderline Unibomber?

So apparently I am not wrong when I see someone who has this general appearance and I want to take my shoe off and throw it at them? (I thought of doing the shoe bit long before Muntadar al-Zeidi ever did it.) My daughter and husband can attest, I have a special radar for this ilk, kind of like gay-dar...ummm shall I call it lib-dar?

They got their guy in office and STILL they're pissed off? Fuck them all.

Posted by: My Awesome Mix Tape #6 at December 20, 2008 3:24 PM

"They liberals are anti-social, obnoxious hate mongers of the lowest caliber. They are beneath contempt. Solidarity with the "shoe terrorist" proves this quite effectively."

Matt - You said it, in a nutshell.

Posted by: My Awesome Mix Tape #6 at December 20, 2008 3:30 PM

Imagine how the moonbat left would have reacted if the show journalist had thrown a live grenade at Bush.

Terribly sick people on the left.

Posted by: V the K at December 20, 2008 3:34 PM

You won't be able to demonstrate the falsity of the communist takeover nor the mass death camps until after the next election, if there is one, so don't be so quick to define "reasonableness".

Posted by: Mr Evilwrench at December 20, 2008 3:55 PM

Moonbats provide at least two things: a lot of laughs (see the pictures) and that keeping-us-on-our-toes-itiveness that we definitely need. Therefore, as a token gesture of thanks, I think we need to get together, rent a dirigible, fly over the Inaugural celebration and drop a million pacifiers on the crowd. The only problem would be that nasty 'closed airspace' thing, but I'm sure somebody can get past that...

Posted by: The Watcher at December 20, 2008 4:51 PM

Barack Obama did pal around with Bill Ayers, who advocated the genocide of capitalists. These people are considered "respectable" by the left.

Then there's the leftist lionization of communist mass murderer Che Guevara, whose portrait adorned Obama campaign headquarters.

I don't think Obama wants to send people to death camps, but a large number of the people who worked to put him office don't have any problem with killing people in the name of communist revolution.

Posted by: V the K at December 20, 2008 4:51 PM

Six months from now, if the same sort of messages are posted on line, with THE ONE as the focus, I guarantee swift investigation and arrest by BB's Thought Police for 'threats against...'

Posted by: Viking04 at December 20, 2008 4:58 PM

While lurking on HuffPo I observe that Obama's shift to the center is mostly ignored or denied by moonbats. I've been hoping for tantrums but I am not seeing much of that yet. Just the Rick Warren thing seems to get tempers up. None of the 180-degree policy turns O has made since the election have caused the expected foaming at the mouth.

Does this mean that:

1. Actual policies are of lesser interest to the left. The mob opportunity to stick it to Republicans (The Man) is what it's all about.

2. Libs feel that as long as Dems are in control, they don't have to worry whether Obama goes to the center. Because it's "their" center.

3. Will the press remain subservient to O, or will they grab pitchforks as he continues to move center?

Posted by: Air2air at December 20, 2008 5:11 PM

Ah yes, the people of tolerance and peace

Posted by: Flock of One at December 20, 2008 5:56 PM

air2air - here's a blogger who keeps track of what they say about snowjobama's centrism at dummycrat underground. the left is livid.

Posted by: nanc at December 20, 2008 6:01 PM

Those are some intimidating moonbats, for sure. To paraphrase Stan from SP:

This one time, like eight months ago, I saw two guys kissing in a park. And that was the gayest thing I'd ever seen until I saw the Thank You for Throwing Your Shoe website."

Posted by: Beef at December 20, 2008 6:03 PM

We do not condone shoe-throwing and oppose violence of any kind.
~ from the top of the 'thank you for throwing your shoe' website

What a crock, they don't condone shoe-throwing or violence of any kind. Right. These people can't tell the truth about anything.

Posted by: Kevin R at December 20, 2008 6:04 PM

Man, this country is in need of a serious housecleaning. Really.

Posted by: Rob Banks at December 20, 2008 6:26 PM

What a freak show. Why are all crazy libs so ugly?

Posted by: hummer at December 20, 2008 7:02 PM

Moonbats still hate Sarah Palin, too. To the point of sick, creepy "artists" using their own daughters as nude models to make obscene Sarah Palin paintings.

Sick, sick people... the left.

Posted by: V the K at December 20, 2008 8:40 PM

That show thrower is lucky all he got a was wrestled to the ground. If the Secret Service had been a little more alert, they would have riddled that jerk's body with bullets.

Posted by: Mike at December 20, 2008 8:43 PM

Sorry. That was meant to be 'shoe'.

Posted by: Mike at December 20, 2008 8:45 PM

Wow, these people have *way* too much time on their hands. I'd pity them if I didn't think they were so pathetic.

Posted by: SpideyTerry at December 20, 2008 8:56 PM

Good Lord, what a sorry crew!

Each of them should be fed for the next month on soup made of his respective shoe.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at December 20, 2008 10:03 PM

Aren't these photos of Obama's brain trust?

Posted by: Thomas Jackson at December 21, 2008 1:58 AM

Some people are truly rich, meaning: Happy with their lot,
Others spurn what's theirs, looking over every direction they're not;
Hippies, Trustafarians, whiteys dressed as Indians and city-dwelling bedouins--
All those look to the Other in hopes of finding out
how to make their cold and drab lives gay* and hot.

* I'm reclaiming the old sense of the word ("happy," "merry"), before it got hijacked.

Posted by: Conservigilant at December 21, 2008 2:35 AM

If I keep seeing that slab of meat when I come here, Im gonna stop coming ;)

Posted by: Anonymous at December 21, 2008 5:20 AM

Moonbat throw like girls.

Posted by: V the K at December 21, 2008 5:44 AM

Not to worry.

In a month (less, actually), dissent will no longer be patriotic.

A shoe-thrower would be shot dead by the Secret Service, and calls for the incarceration without trial of his enablers would fill the blogwaves.

The Golden Age of Change and Hope will be wondrous to behold. The ice will return, the beasts of the fields will multiply, peace and harmony will return to the world.

Posted by: Joseph T Major at December 21, 2008 8:16 AM

Are these pictures video captures from the movie "Full Metal Jacket"; the "lemme see your war face" scene?! I can hear the first guy mutter "arrrgggh" (pirate style) to look so menacing. Not that I think any of these moonbats would ever have thought of serving a day in the military. I served my time (12 years), and my first visceral reaction of seeing the video was of anger, seeing the reporter defile not a man, but a symbol of the American nation, as the POTUS. Shame these idiots can't remember they're Americans first.

I was so struck by the irony that this Iraqi reporter threw a shoe at the man who helped to give him that freedom; I'm sure his tortured, mutilated corpse would be feeding maggots in some ditch, had he thrown the shoe at Saddam Hussein.

Posted by: wehrmeister at December 21, 2008 8:27 AM

Hey, I like the slab of meat. It always makes me want to eat something that used to have a face. Mmm veal...

Posted by: Mr Evilwrench at December 21, 2008 8:47 AM

I'm not sure if we should be making fun of these people. It isn't nice to mock the mentally handicapped.

Posted by: Kristy at December 21, 2008 9:20 AM

The thing about Moonbats is that they arent much to look at once you scrap them off your boot.

Posted by: Anonymous at December 21, 2008 12:14 PM

MMMMMMMMMMMM Meat..............

Posted by: Anonymous at December 21, 2008 12:15 PM

Looking at all these photos, the common thread I see in all of them are weakness and superficiality.

Posted by: Toa at December 21, 2008 1:58 PM

Moonbats so out of control so stupid so rediculous ALL FROM SAN FRANFREAKSHOW

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at December 21, 2008 2:02 PM

That first guy looks so pathetic. He'd probably pull a muscle if tried to throw his shoe, and if he actually tried to throw it at the prez, he'd miss by a mile. His parents probably beat him when he was young. If not, they should have.

Posted by: hummer at December 21, 2008 2:45 PM

THAT'S IT!!! I don't know why I never put 2+2 together before. Those GLASSES. All libtards have the stupidest fucking glasses. Do the glasses make them stupid fucking morons, or is it just that stupid fucking morons always want to buy those stupid fucking glasses? This latest trend style in glasses is the ugliest fucking thing I've ever seen. But like lemmings, dumb fuck libtards all line up and get in line to get the latest fucking thing to make them look "cool". HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! Only thing is, you just look like a fucking LOSER!

Posted by: CWKing at December 21, 2008 3:44 PM

I hate leftnuts.

Posted by: Luke at December 21, 2008 4:21 PM

Their ugly pusses would make a nice target for a well tossed pie

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at December 21, 2008 7:19 PM

The guy in the sixth photo from the top has the puniest arms I've ever seen on a...well, male. "Man" is too strong a word. My wife could kick his ass.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at December 21, 2008 9:53 PM

Are they INTENTIONALLY making the stupidest faces they can make?

Posted by: Cheesecake at December 20, 2008 12:48 PM

It's unconcious. The expressions are meant to be deliberately slightly stupid in order to be disarming and thus lighten the tone of their message somewhat, but still demonstrate the depth of emotion they think they are feeling on this issue (even though their expressions unwittingly demonstrate that they are themselves subconciously aware of the fact that their belief system is manufactured from whole cloth.)

Yeah, it's tough being meta-ironic and expressing one's inner genuine self through the self-aware guise of an urban hipster liberal.

Either that or, as another poster said, they're just on drugs.

And one wonders if the people who created and contributed to the site bothered to read the paragraphs after the lede in each and every news story, which reported that many other members of the media pool stood up and apologized to Bush for the behaviour of their erstwhile colleague (and that his fellow Iraqis running security detail gave him a drubbing for his troubles, thus quite clearly indicating the depth of public feeling that is in opposition to his own)

Posted by: mandible claw at December 21, 2008 10:09 PM

I like the Converse Kid - is that mom's basement or the bottom bunk he's in/on?

Posted by: Shoe Geeks at December 20, 2008 3:02 PM

#5 - Androgynous, kaffiyeh-clad generically-swarthy person FTW!

You guys are so "reasonable".

Posted by: anon at December 20, 2008 3:15 PM

An FBI operative who infiltrated the Weather Underground led by Bill Ayers testified that they had discussed that exact strategy as something that would be implemented. Obama's political career began in Ayers' living room. That's not even 6 degrees.

On the other hand, we are well aware that there exist far too many checks and balances in U.S. law and society for such a thing to happen in short order; however the Anarchist, communist and socialist blocs of U.S. society almost unanimously supported Obama for election as did Bill Ayers himself - as we on the right have been asking since the whole WU thing came to light, what is it that Ayers, the anarchists, the socialists, the communists, the Black Panthers, and every other group who would, in fact, create re-education camps for their ideological opponents if they had the power to do so, see in Obama?

Why is it so difficult to get a leftist Obama-bot to answer that question? Would you, personally, be opposed to Republicans, conservatives, and traditional Christians being forcibly re-educated in some way?

Lastly you may want to brush up on your reading comprehension as no-one here is claiming seriously that Obama's government will start up re-education facilities to enslave conservatives, the left has sole proprietry on that kind of conspiracy theorizing. On the other hand the man does want to introduce a "civilian defence force" as large as the army and did - before flip-flopping - state that it was to be mandatory. Leftist politics by nature swings towards manipulating information and opinions and viewpoints held by others - re-education comes naturally to you people. And we are well aware that it is achieved in subtle increments - for instance via the education system - thus attempting to posit that we fear being rounded up into internment camps is a ridiculous straw man and only serves to make you look both stupid and ignorant and your argument contrived.

Posted by: mandible claw at December 21, 2008 10:26 PM

This was a great laugh. Yes, CWKing, it's the glasses! They have the same uglyass glasses, even the girls!
Not only that, they also have those exaggeratedly arching devil eyebrows, like Alan Colms. Or Michelle Obama.
And yes, #6...I have bigger biceps than him, and I'm a 120 lb. woman.
#1 couldn't bother to get out of his bathrobe. Wonder what he works hard for a living doing?
Converse Kid--that's definitely a bunkbed.
The fat chick--what is it about moonbattery that makes women so ugly?

Posted by: Karin at December 22, 2008 8:41 AM

Lets throw bullets at them!!!!!

Posted by: Watching at December 22, 2008 12:50 PM

"I'm sure his tortured, mutilated corpse would be feeding maggots in some ditch, had he thrown the shoe at Saddam Hussein."
No, it would be feeding lions, not maggots. I heard that when the US troops raided one of the palaces of Saddam's sons, they discovered it included a lions' den with human bones inside.

Posted by: Adam at December 22, 2008 4:20 PM

Wow, Karin, you're RIGHT! The eyebrows! Damn, I didn't notice that before. Creepy aliens!

Notice #7 with the Buddha shrine behind him? WTF? Aren't they the ones that are all about Karma and shit? I think #7 got some wicked shit headed his way!

Wait wait... I found it on Wikipedia! Oh SNAP, there's an execption! Here's the quote - "In Buddhism, Karma specifically refers to those actions (of body, speech, and mind) that spring from mental intent, and which bring about a consequence or result. Good and bad actions produce "seeds" in the mind which come to fruition either in this life or in a subsequent rebirth. (Note: Karma will not be paid in any instance involving a Hitleresque political figure from the Republican Party, in which instance, any act of hatred is hereby forgiven automatically).

Posted by: CWKing at December 22, 2008 7:39 PM