« Open Thread | Main | Obama's Gestapo »

November 2, 2008

A Tale of Two Pernicious Cults

wuo_obama_logos.jpg

It's a remarkable coincidence that the Obamunism logo closely resembles that of the Weather Underground Organization terrorist cult, when you consider that the Weather Underground was led by Bill Ayers, who developed Obama as a protégé, working with him for years in the cesspool of Chicago's hard-left "community activism" and even launching BHO's political career from his home. Having gotten away with a long list of terrorist bombings thanks to a legal technicality, Ayers turned toward a strategy of destroying America from within, using the system to bring down the system. This was the purpose of grooming Barack Obama for office.

Parallels between the Weather Underground and Obamunism cults don't stop at the logos. Zombie has gotten hold of the first issue of WUO's Osawatomie newspaper. She reports:

Much of Osawatomie, which was written at a time when the Dohrn-Ayers wing of the Weather Underground was transitioning from terrorism to "working from the inside" for revolution, concerns itself with the need to encourage "organizers" who will work in "communities" and use "audacity" to bring about "socialism" in America.

There's that word "audacity" again. To get a terrifying glimpse of the revolutionary ideology that may soon invade the White House, check out the extracts from Osawatomie at Zomblog.

On a tip from Antara.

Posted by Van Helsing at November 2, 2008 10:12 AM

Comments

Posted by: wizdum at November 2, 2008 10:29 AM

oh and you slipped in 'terrifying' again ;)

Have a little faith in the USA, imagine how 'terrifying' it was fighting Nazi Germany during WWII?

You blow things out of proportion be a conservative remember we have nothing to fear except fear itself

Posted by: wizdum at November 2, 2008 10:32 AM

Have you seen the South Carolina state flag?

I think it should be banned!

Posted by: Anonymous at November 2, 2008 10:57 AM

You are hilarious! Wait, this is a parody, right?

Posted by: Nick at November 2, 2008 11:14 AM

Well, that really is the South Carolina state flag.

But I was being sarcastic.

Posted by: Anonymous at November 2, 2008 11:25 AM

Have you also noticed how much the new NBC logo resembles the multiheaded cobra logo of the evil SLA? and look at the CBS logo THE EYE OF SATAN the same thing with the eye on the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill and the song LUCY in the SKY with DIAMONDS is the code word for LSD and KISS means KIDS.IN SATANS.SERVICE

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at November 2, 2008 12:07 PM

So, Zombie is a woman?
I didn't know that (You never saw her in any of the reports, after all).
I am a big fan of her reports, she does an amazing job of revealing the true ugliness of the Left's army of protestors.

Posted by: Adam at November 2, 2008 12:48 PM

Here is my present to you.

I think it's ridiculous but
I sincerely wish you luck on election day. Don't forget to vote.

Posted by: Anonymous at November 2, 2008 3:42 PM

An ocean separated us from Nazi Germany. It was, indeed, terrifying to contemplate losing the war and our way of life.

This election has been baptized in dark waters. So; not abject paralyzing fear, but only a fool would not be a little bit concerned -call it a rational fear- about the great cipher.

What has leaked out should worry people: the bullying, prying, the MSM as campaign helpmate, using the DOJ to suppress political ads, and that's not even mentioning all the questionable friends.

So, yeah. It is a bit daunting in an election when "community organizer" counts for more than governor, mayor, or twenty-plus years service as a naval officer.

Posted by: comet at November 2, 2008 6:48 PM

It's because Obama hypnotized people. Click the link in the comment by anon labeled present. Now that's scary!

Posted by: Anonymous at November 2, 2008 8:28 PM

I did. It's bollocks. Something missing, though... Got it! SHOULD HAVE BEEN WRITTEN IN CRAYONS!!!

Posted by: comet at November 2, 2008 8:36 PM

'It was, indeed, terrifying to contemplate losing the war and our way of life'

Yes when you sit home, weak and powerless like a child than I can see you being terrified

But soldiers have no time to be scared, Im betting you have never served in the military ;)

Posted by: wizdum at November 2, 2008 9:52 PM

"I'm betting you have never served in the military"

I've also never been to med school, or fought a forest fire, or arrested a criminal, or flown a shuttle flight, or designed, built, and tested my own computer system. Really, fella; that chickenhawk canard is such an overused piece of well-poisoning BS; quite typically relied on by lefties. Do try to be rational. This is a site dedicated to exposing and fighting moonbattery.

I've also never been in combat. Ask anyone who has and I bet they'll tell you, if they even talk to you about it: "Terrified? Fuck yeah! People were trying to kill me!"

What I said, and what you failed to understand, is that there are different kinds of fear. Rational fear (again, READ the post; and that bit above about combat) and irrational: spiders; the dark.

"when you sit home, weak and powerless like a child than I can see you being terrified"

Dude. WTF? Do you even know about WWII? Cities being bombed, civilians killed; Lidice being wiped off the map and worse to be revealed when the war finally ended. Again, rational to fear losing a war to people capable of such acts. Fear can be a useful goad (danger! fight or flight!) but a bad master (he contradicted me! I must attack him personally).

You see the difference?

Posted by: comet at November 2, 2008 11:30 PM

Posted by: BURNING HOT at November 3, 2008 12:34 AM

Man, the moonbats are really fluttering around tonight.

They see their messiah is as hollow as Joe Biden's skull and that their Socialist candidates are going to crash and burn when a McCain/Palin victory clips their moonbat wings on Election Day.

:-)

Posted by: MH at November 3, 2008 12:37 AM

MH, I pray that you're correct. I'd thought Al Gore and John Kerry were as low the Democratic Party could go. It's amazing just how utterly corrupt and devoid of American principles the Democrats have become. I knew it was coming but I never thought I'd live to see the day when they could be so blatant about it and still have a chance to win.

Posted by: Kevin R at November 3, 2008 9:46 AM