« A New Declaration of Independence | Main | John Murtha Calls His Constituents Racists »

October 16, 2008

Separated at Birth?

obama_contempt.jpg

duce.gif

To quote the great Barack Hussein Obama:

It is the State which educates its citizens in civic virtue, gives them a consciousness of their mission and welds them into unity.

Or was it Mussolini who said that?

On a tip from Wiggins.

Posted by Van Helsing at October 16, 2008 9:14 AM

Comments

El Douche Bag

Posted by: JamesJ at October 16, 2008 9:27 AM

That is a great picture. Says it all. God I am really gonna hate it if he wins. It means that a lot of people in this country are not thankful for what they have, and are interested only in what they can get for free.

Posted by: Air2air at October 16, 2008 9:53 AM

That, Air2air, and the fact that it looks like the fix is in in several battle states. ACORN and other "community organizers" have worked VERY hard to make sure the will of the One is done.

Posted by: Thulsa Doom at October 16, 2008 10:01 AM

Will there be similar exit photos?

Posted by: Corona at October 16, 2008 10:02 AM

Corona, that's a REALLY good question. You can only push people so far before they get fed up (this is in no way an endorsement of violence-- it's just a summation of historical fact).

Posted by: Thulsa Doom at October 16, 2008 10:05 AM

Thinks to themselves as they pass gas, " This must be the smell of Heaven" as the ladies faint in his presence.

Posted by: Sean at October 16, 2008 10:19 AM

Let me rephrase that. The latest Gallup is showing only a two-point spread today. This group is likely voters who have actually voted before. Gallup as many of the others also average over the last three days. We may be actually approaching a crossover.

So perhaps there is "hope". Now, everyone says to forget the polls. I'd like to hear from you guys if you have the discipline to do that. I just can't stay away from them myself.

Posted by: Air2air at October 16, 2008 10:48 AM

Darn if he dont look like a snob and oh yes EL DUCE OBAMA

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at October 16, 2008 11:39 AM

COMMENT DELETED

Posted by: Shooter1001 at October 16, 2008 12:12 PM

Polls mean nothing.

Only the election does. If conservatives turn out in force, the election will not be close. It won't even be close enough to allow ACORN to cheat and the fascist Obama Coup attempt to succeed.

Bottom Line: This isn't over, and when it's all said and done, this nation may owe a HUGE debt of gratitude to a Plumber from Toledo, Ohio for exposing Barack Hussein Obama as the communist that he is.

Posted by: Naqamel at October 16, 2008 12:46 PM

I'd vote for Joe the plumber and Sarah the gov.

Posted by: czuch at October 16, 2008 1:17 PM

Shooter, would you please stop bringing this crap on here? If you aren't a liberal troll then you are an ignorant racist who makes us look bad by association.

I could give a crap what color Obama is. I voted for Alan Keyes in the primary when he ran in 2000 because he seemed to me to be a man of impeccable character. I believe in my heart of hearts that he wasn't electable because of backwards-thinking bigots like you.

It's the substance of Obama's character that disturbs me to the core-- not the color of his skin. Your constant threat of violence and racial epithets are nothing more than the ravings of a shallow mind.

Take your hate somewhere else. I don't believe I'm alone in this sentiment.

Posted by: Thulsa Doom at October 16, 2008 1:50 PM

Shooter is obviously a blind Obamunist following Moby.

Posted by: Anonymous at October 16, 2008 2:20 PM

No Thulsa- you are most certainly not alone.

Posted by: Murff at October 17, 2008 4:41 PM