« A Happy Preview of the Moonbat Messiah's Site Next Month | Main | Reality Is What the Obamedia Says It Is »

October 17, 2008

Obamunists Lower the Guillotine on Joe the Plumber

Joe Wurzelbacher — the Ohio plumber who brought home to voters just what Obama's socialist policies would mean to Americans who try to get ahead by working hard rather than by having thugs redistribute wealth on their behalf — is now in for the same vile treatment the Left has directed at Sarah Palin.

Having moved beyond sneering at him for probably liking beer at Huffington Post, the vermin at Daily Kos have tried publishing his address, tacitly encouraging Obamunists to throw Molotov cocktails through his windows or terrorize his family.

But the attack isn't limited to sallow adolescents conducting a People's Revolution from their moms' basements. Left-leaning officials are moving to drive Wurzelbacher out of work on bureaucratic technicalities as punishment for not extolling their messiah's smash and grab economic policies.

Ace remarks of the Obamessiah and the goons who drink his Kool-Aid:

This rotten socialist bastard and his creepy Marxist cultists are already using the power of the state to destroy people who cross him, and he's not even in office yet.

Swarms of cockroaches have been crawling all over Wurzelbacher's name, attempting to drag him down with the usual smears. As Michelle Malkin points out, googling "Joe the Plumber racist" will now return tens of thousands of pages.

If these people end up running the country, no one can say we weren't warned.

joe-the-plumber.jpg
Joe the Plumber dared challenge the moonbat messiah's Soviet economic policy.

On tips from V the K and LT Nixon.

Posted by Van Helsing at October 17, 2008 6:24 AM

Comments

I still have faith that there is a silent majority that will raise its voice on November 4. This filth the nanny media tries to spoon-feed us will soon be puked up into their faces.

Posted by: Harris at October 17, 2008 6:37 AM

First they came for the hockey moms, and I didn't speak up because I was not a hockey mom.

Then, they came for the plumbers, and I didn't speak up because I was not a plumber.

Then, they came for the talk radio hosts, and I didn't speak up because I was not a talk radio hosts.

Then, they came for the right-wing bloggers.

Oh... crap...

Posted by: V the K at October 17, 2008 7:10 AM

I noticed that NBC nightly news last night mentioned that "Joe the plumber" has a tax lien on him. Now, the only way they could know something like this is to run a credit check on him and I doubt Joe signed a consent form allowing them to do this to him. (Not that they will ever face legal consequences for this infraction of the legal system and Joe's privacy)
It is amazing how the media pounces on anyone who dares to speak against the messiah.
I remember the old days when the media would've hunted down and found Obama's drug-user pals from his past and made them even more famous than "Joe". Now, if they could find them they would want them to run for office as well because anybody who parties with the one must be pretty darned special too. *rolls eyes*

Posted by: Cartman at October 17, 2008 8:04 AM

You'll note they never address the legitimate political questions he raised. Even if every horrible thing they say about him is true, how does that affect the fact the realities of Obama's wealth redistribution?

Posted by: mandy at October 17, 2008 8:30 AM

Yes Mandy, with all these stories about Joe, there's nary a mention of what Obama actually said about sharing the wealth. Nope, the media has made this all about Joe which is just another deflection from the Obama camp thanks to the liberal media.

THE MEDIA SHOULD FOCUS ON WHAT OBAMA SAID, NOT THE PLUMBER!!! But they won't, and that's spineless journalism.

Posted by: Chad at October 17, 2008 8:59 AM

At least you could justify the Palin criticism since she is running for office. Joe is a private citizen who simply asked The Obama a question when confronted. This bottom-feeders in the netroots and surrogate media have no damn shame.

Posted by: LT Nixon at October 17, 2008 9:40 AM

Joe also got called a "parasitic leech" in ye olde HuffPo today.

And this was a front page post! Not just from the wackos who leave all caps comments.

Posted by: LT Nixon at October 17, 2008 9:43 AM

Chad, you beat me to it -- who cares whether or not the guy is a plumber, a cop, unemployed and looking for work, obscenely wealthy (a Trust Fund baby), whatever -- what counts is what The Lord Barack Obama, His Enormity, said to him: "spread the wealth." Pure Saul Alinsky Marxism, right out of "The Communist Manifesto."

Would that this were true: several pundits are worried that this blatantly Socialist remark may do Barry in come Nov. 4th. But I fear there are too many drones out there who will vote for The Lord Barack Obama, since they want "change." Oh, baby, what "change" you're going to get! Normally I wouldn't give a damn, but this change is, involuntarily, going to affect me and my family, so I do care that Lord Barack is a pure, all-out Red. Screw him! Send him home to Illinois early on November 5th with his tail between his legs . . .

Posted by: jc14 at October 17, 2008 10:13 AM

Glad I have my Canadian passport - if it comes to that I will take Canada's style of socialism over Obama's.

Posted by: Jenn at October 17, 2008 10:37 AM

If Ol'Blam-Blam wins, I suggest that we all quit our jobs and write to "his high and mightyness" demanding some of the wealth he promassed to spread amoung "the unfortunate".
And if he doesn't, we go to Washington DC and riot!

Posted by: KHarn at October 17, 2008 10:56 AM

KHarn,

I'm in. Hell, you guys can even stay with me and the Mrs.!

Posted by: NoObamunist at October 17, 2008 1:39 PM

Theres been some antimCcain proobama junk comming on TV so i just mute it so i dont have to listen to the demacratic dirty lies

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at October 17, 2008 2:28 PM

If Joe didn't want this intense scrutiny, he should have run as the Democrat nominee for President.

Posted by: claw at October 17, 2008 2:36 PM

Cartman said:

His old drug buddies were probably paid off (or knocked off) a long time ago.

Posted by: Anonymous at October 17, 2008 3:33 PM

Its not that I want to punish your success, it's just that while you're out working, we've got millions of people ... smoking crack. Now, if you take 16, and divide it by 32, add 9, and square it by the sum of the hypotenuse, ah you’ll pay less with my tax plan. Don't quote me though, um you might pay a little more; that is unless of course you divide by 6, add 8, and subtract 3. Some hard working people over there, you know, can barely make ends meet. Say, I've got to get out of here. I've got a debate to prepare for. Hey, I respect what you do. What is past is prologue: http://theseedsof9-11.com

Posted by: Peggy McGilligan at October 17, 2008 3:39 PM

Is there any way that we can help support Joe? People in his area of business need to be lining up to use him first whenever their pipes need a' cleanin'! God bless you Joe.

Posted by: meagain at October 17, 2008 10:30 PM

The dreaded four horsemen of the appocalipes must all be liberal demacrats

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at October 19, 2008 9:31 PM

You say

This is complete bullshit. A Google search yields 672 hits. The top of the list is all conservative blogs like yours.

Posted by: JJT at October 19, 2008 9:44 PM

Just tried it again JJT. 138,000 pages.

Posted by: Van Helsing at October 20, 2008 6:42 AM

JJT apparently put quotes around "Joe the Plumber racist" when he did his search, which of course hugely decreases the number of hits because it causes Google to only return pages which have those four words consecutively.

Whether this was done out of ignorance of the way Google works or an intent to deceive, I don't know.

Without the quotes, it's now up to 212,000 hits.

Posted by: ent at October 20, 2008 7:54 AM

Where is the firebomb comments on Daily Kos? Did anyone see it and more importantly SAVE IT? You know they'll take that shit down asap to avoid anybody interrupting their Palin-hate-rally bullshit.

Posted by: johndoe at October 20, 2008 8:15 AM