« A Glimmer of Hope | Main | Obama and Ayers Shared an Office for Three Years »

October 18, 2008

Obamunists Brainwash Toddlers

His fellow moonbats seem to think Obama's mentor Bill Ayers was really onto something when he abandoned terrorist bombings in favor of infiltrating the education system so as to indoctrinate the young. If you thought NBC CEO Jeff Zucker's singing Village of the Obamatrons video was creepy, check out the offerings at Yes We Can (Hold Babies).

A Marxist punk may soon have the future of our children in his hands:

baby-for-obama.jpg

Good Obamunists teach their children to praise The One:

junior-obamunists.jpg:

Under Obamunism, the subject of the Two Minutes Hate will be Sarah Palin:

palin-hater.jpg:

Here's a well-trained child:

A future generation shaped by Obamunists will not even be able to comprehend America, much less preserve it. But of course, conserving the Last Best Hope would be the opposite of Change.

On a tip from Frances L.

Posted by Van Helsing at October 18, 2008 1:00 PM

Comments

I'm sure the Left feels the same way when they see our children saying the Pledge of Allegiance or singing the National Anthem.

Posted by: Harris at October 18, 2008 1:25 PM

I feel sorry for the Left that they hate symbols of this country so much.

Posted by: Thulsa Doom at October 18, 2008 1:29 PM

How about a Manson-style swastika? Or maybe just put 666 on the kids forehead and be done with it.

These people are pathetic "Jim Jones" type cult followers. NO ONE on the right (who is sane, anyone) would do such a thing. There were no kids with "Ronald Reagan" etched on their skin. Conservatives don't feel they need to take innocent children and turn them into robots for a political movement.

The future for these kids is bleak indeed. Their brainwashed, ex-hippie, metrosexual, vegan, tree-hugger parents are assuring them a life of socialist horror.

God help us.

Posted by: matt at October 18, 2008 1:35 PM

Well, if the parents do it to themselves it's still pretty weird; even their friends might think it's odd. If they do it to their children it's cute. Orwell, you must have had a crystal ball.

Posted by: Harris at October 18, 2008 1:44 PM

Reminds me of Palestinians teaching their children from birth to hate and kill jews.

This is further proof that liberals have a terrorist mentality.

Liberalism = extreme intolerance and hate.

Posted by: Jimbo at October 18, 2008 1:53 PM

Love how the Libs always denigrate Adolf Hitler, yet they religiously follow the way of the fascist, including central command and control of all government functions, indoctrination of children at the earliest possible age (I seem to recall that Obambi was all for a pre-K program like "Head Start" ("Early Start"?), so as to begin the Socialist indoctrination process well before our children start Kindergarten, say ages 3 or 4), the cult of personality (certainly true for the media in this country and around the world, all of whom swoon when The Lord Barack speaks), and so forth, ad nauseum. Yes, I know Hitler was technically a "national socialist," but, if anything, he perfected the fascist-state model that Caesar, Il Duce and many others created before him.

So many drones, so many who want the "free ride." Hope springs eternal, I reckon, but The Lord Obama, fascist/national socialist/Marxist/Personality Cultist extraordinare will destroy the United States of America and bring forth from the ashes the pinnacle of a Socialist State, ultimately making the Third Reich look like the greatest society ever established in human history. Fascism never had it so good as Obambi, and this may be its best chance to take over the world (let's hope not). Hail, Barack! We who are about to join the Third World salute you! Seig, heil! Seig, heil! Seig, heil!

Posted by: jc14 at October 18, 2008 3:18 PM

Fascism and National Socialism are both socialism, albeit with a nationalist rather than internationalist orientation. I would draw the line at Caesar, though. The imperium of Caesar still respected the market in my opinion. That would be a true "right wing" extremism, at least until all that "bread and circuses" bit.

Posted by: Mr Evilwrench at October 18, 2008 4:32 PM

I wouldn't be suprised if they used a positive/negative re-enforcement conditioning on the poor kid. A cookie if he says Obama and a spanking if he says McCain

Posted by: conservativeteen at October 18, 2008 4:58 PM

Good god these people are such tools.

Posted by: sammy at October 18, 2008 5:03 PM

Oh and I'll bet 'George Bush' triggers a tantrum.

Posted by: sammy at October 18, 2008 5:08 PM

Someone turned their baby into a political sign? That should be considered child abuse.

As for the other kids, big deal. They're at that age where they'll do whatever their parents or adults in general tell them to.

I have a feeling that years from now, at least some of these kids will look back on this and ask very loudly, "What did my parents do to me?!"

Posted by: SpideyTerry at October 18, 2008 5:47 PM

Reminds me of when my offspring was 4 or so and I tried to associate "lawyer" and "blood sucking parasite" in his mind. To his credit he wouldn't just take my word at it.

Posted by: Mr Evilwrench at October 18, 2008 6:48 PM

How long do these people expect Obama to be in office? If Obama wins in 2008, under the Constitution, he can run again in 2012, but then not again. The youngest children that can vote for him are 14 today. The baby in the first first photo will not be able to vote until 2028, the toddlers in the second two and the You-tube movie will not be able to vote until 2024.
Unfortunately we cannot be certain that Obama will uphold the Constitution.

Posted by: Jame McEnanly at October 18, 2008 6:54 PM

Posted by: bwahahahahah` at October 18, 2008 6:55 PM

Its child abuse to even allow that monster to touch their child or have his name drawn on thier foreheads

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at October 18, 2008 7:16 PM

child abuse...exploitation...liberal campaign norms...whatever

Posted by: Sage at October 18, 2008 7:24 PM

That webpage allows comments! hehe

I wonder who "Joe Casepack" is? ;)

Posted by: Cartman at October 18, 2008 7:36 PM

There was an update of the site with this message:

Great, new trolls on YWC(HB). Don't worry, I've stepped up comment moderation once again.

We feel your pain.

Posted by: Thulsa Doom at October 18, 2008 9:50 PM

Aww Thulsa Doom, my comment wasn't that bad...

"It’s good to brainwash them at a young age. Cheers!

Comment by Joe Casepack October 18, 2008 @ 10:23 pm"

Nothing at all like the nasty trolls that visit this website.

Posted by: Cartman at October 18, 2008 10:55 PM

According to escaped Temple member Odell Rhodes, first to take the poison were Ruletta Paul and her one-year-old infant.[128] A needle-less syringe was used to squirt poison into the infant's mouth and then Paul squirted another syringe into her own mouth.[128] Stanley Clayton also saw mothers with their babies first approach the table containing the poison.[129] Clayton said that Jones approached people to encourage them to drink the poison and that, after adults saw the poison begin to take effect, "they showed a reluctance to die."[129] The poison caused death within around five minutes.[130] After consuming the poison, according to Rhodes, people were then escorted away down a wooden walkway leading outside the Pavilion.[128] It is not clear if some initially thought the exercise was another "White Night" rehearsal. Rhodes reported being in close contact with dying children.[128]

While the tape contains no direct audio of screaming or crying, Jones made reference to the existence of such events: "I don't care how many screams you hear, I don't care how many anguished cries, death is a million times preferable to ten more days of this life. If you knew what was ahead of you – if you knew what was ahead of you, you'd be glad to be stepping over tonight."[125] However, survivor Odell Rhodes stated that while the poison was squirted in some children's' mouths, there was no panic or emotional outburst and people looked like they were "in a trance".[131]

From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown#Notes_from_non-surviving_residents

When I read this earlier it reminded me of something; now I remember.

Posted by: Harris at October 18, 2008 11:36 PM

What did you say, Cartman? I'd loved to have seen it.

Posted by: Thulsa Doom at October 19, 2008 5:47 AM

Hmm, I'll bet that ACORN has already registered these first time voters.

Posted by: theQUICK at October 19, 2008 6:27 AM

Cartman: "Joe Casepack"---lol
Sometimes a 'sixer' just ain't enough!

Posted by: theQUICK at October 19, 2008 6:33 AM

These people's lack of understanding about how to raise and care for kids is only exceeded by their political stupidity.

Posted by: Eneils Bailey at October 19, 2008 7:54 AM

I just read the article about Colin Powell's endorsement of Obama. Maybe he's hoping to avoid being indicted in the left's much-anticipated "war crimes" trial against Bush and Co., if the Obamunists get their wish list.

Posted by: PabloD at October 19, 2008 8:54 AM

Fear not, remember who owns the guns...

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Posted by: Henry at October 19, 2008 9:00 AM

Henry, your guns will do nothing against a GPS guided Hellfire.

White people are so stupid. I think it's funny!

Posted by: lev at October 19, 2008 10:15 AM

If I've managed to cause the fascists enough trouble that they would invest a hellfire in my demise, then I'll consider it a job well done.

Posted by: Mr Evilwrench at October 19, 2008 10:59 AM

"White people are so stupid."

Who says I'm white? Typical "progressive" racism...

Posted by: Henry at October 19, 2008 11:07 AM

Amen to that Mr. Evilwrench. I'd prefer to cause enough chaos to be worthy of a tomahawk, though. Or (one can only dream) perhaps even warrant complete and total disintegration from a W-88 laden Trident II.

Posted by: theQUICK at October 19, 2008 11:13 AM

lev you douchebag, hellfires are laser guided, not gps.

Posted by: theQUICK at October 19, 2008 11:36 AM

I've always found it curious that members of the left, like our very own hydrocephalic lev, seem to think that an armed populace would be ineffective against a modern army, yet a few short months ago they were very quick to assert that the U.S. military was all but defeated in Iraq.

Just an observation.

I must assert as well that our young lev has revealed himself to be encased by a rather profound and inglorious ignorance, which will, most likely, become a lifelong malady. Perhaps he has a knack for video games.

Posted by: Harris at October 19, 2008 4:38 PM

"I must assert as well that our young lev has revealed himself to be encased by a rather profound and inglorious ignorance,..."

The poor dolt probably knows only P.C. versions of history, and knows nothing of the instances of Muslims in Afghanistan downing Russian gunships with W.W.II-vintage rifles during the '80s war. Or that missles are useless if the personnel armed with them are taken out first.

Posted by: Toa at October 19, 2008 5:12 PM

I wonder how many members of our military would buck the orders that the government would issue to deal with any dissent. I have a feeling the numbers of those resisting tyranny would grow on that day.

Posted by: Thulsa Doom at October 19, 2008 9:43 PM

This reminds we of the video of little three and four year old Muslim kids saying Jews are pigs and monkeys.

Brainwash the babies into hating at a young age.
Hitler certainly knew the value in doing that.

Posted by: smg45acp at October 20, 2008 6:01 AM

Fear not for the ones controlling the guns are Republicans, hellfires are actually target locked depending on the platform and we gave the Mujahadeen Stinger SAM missles to take down HiN gunships in Afghan.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson.....
"I regret that I have but one life to give to my country."-Nathan Hale

Posted by: Benozzy at October 20, 2008 7:06 AM