« MSNBC Teaming With Radical Left Groups on Election Coverage | Main | Dem Senator Admits Plans to Silence Conservative Radio »

October 22, 2008

American Genocide

Communists killed over 100 million of their own people in the course of the 20th Century (as horrifyingly documented here). But even though we have communists here in the USA, we'll never have genocide, because our democratic safeguards would stop evil people from getting that much power, right?

Via Stop the ACLU, here's video of Larry Grathwol, who joined the Weather Underground as a undercover law enforcement agent:

I brought up the subject of what's going to happen after we take over the government. We become responsible then for administrating 250 million people … and there was no answers. No one had given any thought to economics. How are you going to clothe and feed these people? The only thing that I could get was that they expected that the Cubans, and the North Vietnamese and the Chinese and the Russians would all want to occupy different portions of the United States. They also believed that their immediate responsibility would be to protect against what they called the counter-revolution. They felt that this counter-revolution could best be guarded against by creating and establishing re-education centers in the Southwest, where we would take all of the people who needed to be re-educated into the new way of thinking and teach them how things were going to be. I asked, well what is going to happen to those people that we can't re-educate that are die-hard capitalists? The reply was that they would have to be eliminated. When I pursued this further they estimated that they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these re-education centers. When I say eliminate, I mean kill … 25 million people.
I want you to imagine sitting in a room with 25 people, most of which have graduate degrees from Columbia and other well-known educational centers, and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination of 25 million people. And they were dead serious.

The Weather Underground was headed by Bill Ayers, who went on to groom Barack Obama for office, even launching BHO's political career from the home he shares with fellow communist terrorist Bernardine Dohrn.

cambodia-killing-fields.jpg
The Left brought Change to Cambodia.

Posted by Van Helsing at October 22, 2008 9:13 PM

Comments

What surprises me is the fact that nothing about Obama and his associates surprises me anymore.

What have we wrought?

Posted by: Loki520 at October 22, 2008 10:56 PM

This story perfectly reinforces my assertion that anyone who supports Communism is one of two things; incredibly stupid or terribly evil.

Posted by: Harris at October 23, 2008 12:07 AM

Or both, Harris.

Posted by: Evil Otto at October 23, 2008 3:19 AM

Start buying guns and ammo NOW!

Start buying guns and ammo NOW!!!!!!!

Posted by: bwahahahahah` at October 23, 2008 4:03 AM

Guilty of conspiracy to commit mass murder. Is there a statute of limitations on that?

Posted by: Kevin R at October 23, 2008 4:17 AM

Though I dont think Obama is a homicidal maniac, the problem is many of the people who were part of his rise to power are. There are dark forces at work these days and their number one goal is to bring America down. Obama is just an idealistic pawn being used to further their goals.

Posted by: Anonymous at October 23, 2008 5:08 AM

time to begin a resistance.

i don't plan to be indoctrinated.

Posted by: nanc at October 23, 2008 6:00 AM

My thoughts exactly, Anon. What I'm nervous about isn't Obama, it's the more sinister people that Obama's a puppet of.

Posted by: Adam at October 23, 2008 6:11 AM

Obama is a radical extremists he is a sinister person who like BILL CLINTON wants to further drag america down the path to a totaly socialism and the new world order

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at October 23, 2008 6:40 AM

You mean you dont want to become one with THE ONE?

Posted by: Anonymous at October 23, 2008 6:50 AM

Actually, I think this is wildly optimistic. I expect reality of Obama is much worse than this! Nothing that ever lived on the planet before is as violent, vicious, and dangerous as the white American who will have to be conquered and killed to accomplish this. (Nothing else has had as much to lose and as much technology to use to protect itself.) The process will leave a lot more than a few million dead. It is quite possible nobody will survive of any race or political view.

Posted by: jim johnson at October 23, 2008 6:55 AM

Has anyone considered the usefulness of a military coup d'etat? Would our armed forces stand by and let such an internal takeover occur?

Posted by: Anonymous2 at October 23, 2008 7:15 AM

If you want to look at Americas near future look at Venezuela. Farther down the line look at Cuba.

Before you know it the oil companies will be nationalized and their employees growing food and making furniture as is the case now with the Venezuelan national oil company. And thats just the beginning.

Posted by: Anonymous at October 23, 2008 7:16 AM

This is incredibly frightening, and incredibly sad that none of the kool-aid drinkers seem to care.

Posted by: GoldwaterGirl at October 23, 2008 7:30 AM

Posted by: jim johnson at October 23, 2008 7:49 AM

So let me get this straight:

You have a blog called "moonbattery" presumably mocking liberals for being crazy, right?

THEN you go write an article - complete with pictures of mass graves - wondering if we are inviting another communist genocide since: "Nothing is so awful that it couldn't happen if the cesspool that produced Barack Obama takes over our government.

Are you fucking serious, or is this some sort of Daily Show-esque mock website? Do you hear yourself, or did the self editing and reflection end long ago?

At the very least, change the name of the blog dude! Wouldn't it be better to just be insane than insanely hypocritical?

Posted by: BRS at October 23, 2008 1:26 PM

"time to begin a resistance.

i don't plan to be indoctrinated."

Oh Christ - get a hold of yourself. The irony never stops here, does it?

Posted by: brs at October 23, 2008 1:50 PM

This site rocks!:

"And on his victory night, Obama will raise a toast and look into Michelle's eyes and quote Oppenheimer's quote. "Now I am become death. Destroyer of worlds." Pelosi and Reid will applaud as though possessed."

EVERYONE here is nuts! I love it!

BTW - He will probably just quote Oppenheimer, not quote Oppenheimer's quote (whatever that means).

Posted by: brs at October 23, 2008 1:55 PM

BRS
What PLANET have you been living on? Are the horrors of communism just too great for you to wrap your head around, or have you been asleep for the past twenty years like Rip Van Winkle?

Posted by: KHarn at October 23, 2008 2:53 PM

I am sorry brs. I forgot that most of you have no education. This is referred to as Oppenheimer's quote. He said it when he first saw the first atomic bomb blast (Trinity). It is actually from the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty, and to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.' The quote is remembered more as being what Oppenheimer said at the time. But he was quoting. That is what I meant.

Posted by: jim johnson at October 23, 2008 3:24 PM

What happens when they give high school students free time on the computer in 5th period? We get trolls who have no idea what happened any farther back than 1998.

Posted by: Thulsa Doom at October 23, 2008 4:11 PM

BRS, it would be a joke... if Barack Obama wasn't good buddies and an acolyte of the people who wanted to bring this genocide about: a.k.a Bill Ayers and Barnardine Dohrn.

"Kill your parents" --- Bill Ayers, 1971.

Posted by: V the K at October 23, 2008 5:07 PM

Now do I expect The One to begin a genocide. No. But the fact that he has been influenced and nurtured by people who thought killing 25 million people in order to bring about a communist revolution was a good deal is pretty f**king scary if you love freedom.

Posted by: V the K at October 23, 2008 5:18 PM

You guys are the ones saying that electing Obama is going to lead to communism and mass graves and that an armed resistance movement is called for... but I'm the crazy uneducated one.

And dumbass: you still don't quote a quote, you quote a person. That person could have said that like Oppenheimer quoting HIndu scripture or some such. Regardless, you don't quote a quote. Idiot.

Posted by: brs at October 23, 2008 9:08 PM

If you can get short wave radio look up POWER OF PROPHECY and find out something about OBAMA

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at October 23, 2008 9:25 PM

BRS. I see you are really exactly what we thought you were. If somebody says something that has been said before, he is quoting. If he becomes identified with that quote, as Oppenheimer has been with this quote, one can refer to it as Oppenheimer's quote. I did so. It is hardly my fault if you have never even heard of Oppenheimer or his quote. I suggest you go back to writing on toilet walls. It would seem to be a better fit.

I could have spelled all this out for you, but you see--I wasn't writing for the children's section. There are actually thinking adults who use this blog.

It is funny in a way. You are calling me an idiot for imagining a Moslem, supposedly now a Christian, quoting a non-practicing Jew who was quoting Hindu scripture. And in this scene, the Moslem is offering a toast to a bunch of atheists and a couple of individuals, once Catholics, who look at the unborn with the same cruel eyes they would were they the followers of Baal.

Posted by: jim johnson at October 23, 2008 10:26 PM

Will an Obama regime result in genocide, reeducation camps? Ok, I don't know either. Just in case, I am stocking up on ammo. I suggest you do the same; while you still can...

Posted by: Ricardian at October 24, 2008 7:11 AM

Hide the nuts! I just found the squirels. Holy cow! I cannot believe I hear the fascists of Americas attacking the Progressives of the left. You guys have been brainwashed a long time ago and have no clue what is reality. You succumb to fear and now breed hatred towards others. It is exectly your kind that causes the holocausts and genocides. Your philosophy is of the devil and never once thinks about seeking the truth. God help us if your numbers ever got big! Take your neo-Nazi fascist attitude back to hell where you come from.

Posted by: Nuthunter at October 27, 2008 9:55 AM