« More Background on the Mortgage Crisis | Main | Arrangement of London Toilets Dictated by Islam »

September 26, 2008

Top Obama Fundraiser Met With Ahmadinejad

There's one campaign promise Obama has nearly managed to uphold already: meeting with terrorist dictator Mahmoud Ahmadinejad without preconditions. Barry must have been too busy cramming for the debate to glad-hand Mad Mahmoud himself, but one of his top fundraisers was on hand to schmooze with the maniac. From Wednesday night:

A founding member of the campaign of Democratic presidential nominee Sen. Barack Obama of Illinois met in New York City tonight with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
Jodie Evans, who co-hosted Obama's first major fundraiser in Hollywood in February 2007 just after Obama announced his candidacy and is a top fundraiser and donor to Obama's campaign, led a delegation of leftist anti-American groups that held a private meeting near the United Nations. The stated purpose of the meeting was to "serve as an opening for diplomatic resolution" to prevent war between Iran and the United States.

A little background on BHO's friend Jodie:

Evans is co-founder of the pro-terrorist group Code Pink and works with state sponsors of terrorism to undermine America in the war on terror. She also has publicly announced her support for the terrorists in Iraq, her sympathy for Osama bin Laden and her "love" of Hugo Chavez.
Given Evans' closeness to [and] regular contacts with Obama and his campaign, it is fair to ask if she is acting as an intermediary for Obama.

After co-founding Code Pink, Evans's main claims to fame are raising $600,000 for terrorists trying to kill our troops in Fallujah, and more recently, attempting to storm the stage during Sarah Palin's speech at the Republican convention.

Whether or not Evans really was meeting with Ahmadinejad at Obama's behest, the meeting does help clarify who's on which side.

jodie-evans.JPG
Jodie Evans, via Zombie. Part of Obama's foreign policy team?

On a tip from Cheetah.

Posted by Van Helsing at September 26, 2008 9:58 AM

Comments

Are all bull dyke feminazi communists stacked like this broad? I bet she could suck a Buick through a chain-linked fence with those pouting lips. She obviously is in need of a man to tell her what to do. She don't look too bright. lol

P.S. My wife keeps saying that she is not chattle but an equal. I keep telling her I have her ownership papers courtesy of the state of Illinois. And just like 19th century slaves she took her master's name.

Posted by: The Joker at September 26, 2008 11:11 AM

It is very simple. These women (if real women will forgive my using the term in connection with these people) are angry, frustrated losers who are driven by stunted sexual desires. They are driven by emotion and "feelings". Couple that with a lack of intelligence, a lack of history, a lack of reasoning skills and you get the screeching, sign waving, terrrorist-loving, childish, temper tantrum driven "code pink"ers. Perfect Obama supporters.

I personally know one (and this is no exaggeration to make a political point, but a fact) who thinks having his baby would be "so neat". She isn't a Code Pink-o, but still thinking with her crotch.

God help us.

Posted by: matt at September 26, 2008 11:27 AM

The trolls are stepping things up a bit. Beware this new breed that poses as hard-core right wing "rednecks" and spew sexist and racist bullshit in an attempt to make us look filthy by association. They, in now way, reflect the opinions of the rest of us.

Posted by: nobody at September 26, 2008 12:54 PM

Guys!,
www.obamaflipflops.org initiated a cause “RETURN TO OFFENDER”. This action is directed to the Republican and Independent voters and is designed to encourage them to send a pair of "Obama Sandals" to the offender. By joining the cause you will help us raise the public awareness about the political flip-flops that Obama is famous for. This action will also make a clear statement to the Obama campaign that we, the American voters, are listening and paying attention to what Barack is saying.
The sandals can be easily ordered through our website: www.obamaflipflops.org. I would like to note that a large portion of the proceeds from this operation would go to support GOP.
We hope to turn "Return to Offender" cause into a Nationwide event. Our joined action could influence the outcome of this election. We sincerely hope that you will support our efforts and will spread the word.
email: contact@obamaflipflops.org
(Obamaflipflops.org is not associated with McCain campaign)

Posted by: obamaflipflopsdotorg at September 26, 2008 1:14 PM

Can't this dizzy lib get 3 years for that shit under the Logan Act?

Posted by: hiram at September 26, 2008 1:59 PM

More from CODESTINKPINK whats these old hens cliacking about now?

Posted by: Spurwing Plover at September 26, 2008 3:04 PM

I am far from a troll. Your powers of observation need fine tuning. I like to fight the absurd with the absurd, something El Rushbo fancies himself. These whack jobs that purport to fight for women's rights and then have abject hatred toward Sarah Palin is so disingenuous and psychotic, I have absolutely no respect for these cretins and I hope they all get a scorching case of the clap.

Posted by: The Joker at September 26, 2008 4:12 PM

Does that woman look intelligent, or what? I'd certainly take her seriously. *snicker*

Posted by: Jimbo at September 26, 2008 7:59 PM

I am a resident of Barack Obama's state and currently an undecided voter. I want Obama to defend his failure in Southern Illinois and I can't get a response from him, perhaps, you can.

Southern Illinois is the rural and impoverished portion of the state. In short, 1) Ameren CIPS, basically an electricity providing monopoly in the area, increased their rates due to a lack of re-legislation. My personal bill as a medical student went from $70 dollars to $289., other’s peaked at $800 from $150. Not only was it shocking and unethical, there seemed to be no way to justify or estimate which homes got the highest rates. Some government officials fought for us, some even sent buses to bring the impoverished population to Springfield. From what I can tell Barack did nothing, furthering my fear that he is out of touch with the poor in this country. 2) He said in the debate tonight that he's concerned with Veterans affairs. Please, look into the VA Hospital in Marion, IL. Only after continual national coverage of the atrocities, (like unlicensed "Dr's" performing surgeries and vets dying), did Barack show up.

Both points 1 and 2 have not been resolved to this day. The VA is still a mess, he clearly doesn't care, and after lawmakers forced Ameren to partially back pay customers, it was not held accountable. I do not know a sole who received a dime, just another huge energy crisis affecting out economy deficit.

As a former Hillary democrat and a current undecided voter, I'm so upset frankly; I could see myself voting for McCain despite our disagreement on Iraq and women's issues. Based purely on the fact that caring about my population, everyone's energy costs (like electricity and gas) and taking care of the soldiers coming home from Iraq, simply out prioritize our differences.

Posted by: Kay at September 26, 2008 9:17 PM

Kay...

And you're still 'undecided'? If you ever get a straight answer out of the Obamanation, please let us all know. We'd love to hear one. His track record, the company he keeps, and his constant waffling (and can't he just be left alone to eat it?) should tip people off... but it seems half the country is suffering from cranio-rectal inversion. I would never be so forward as to ask a lady's age, but do you remember the Carter administration? I do. The Keynesian economics of that time left us in a bad (bow to my gift of understatement) way, Obama is touting essentially the same thing, and if he gets elected, we're all screwed.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: the Democrats love the poor... that's why, when they're in power, they always make a lot more of them. Keeps their voting base intact.

Posted by: hiram at September 27, 2008 2:13 AM