« Global Warming Crisis Continues, Despite Lack of Global Warming | Main | High Culture Hits a New Low at the Seattle Opera »

July 8, 2008

Briton Arrested for Defending Home from Raiding "Youths"

Let this be a lesson to any British dhimmis who might think that just because their quisling government has disarmed them doesn't mean they can't defend themselves from savages:

For more than two years, Sydney Davis's house has been under siege from youths throwing stones.
After two hours of bombardment in the latest attack and no sign of the police, the 65-year-old retired builder decided enough was enough.
As a particularly large missile landed in his kitchen, he grabbed a plank of wood from the garden and ran towards the gang to scare them away.
The police arrived just in time — to arrest Mr Davis for possession of an offensive weapon.
He now faces up to six months in prison.

The "youths" have attacked the guy's house on literally hundreds of occasions, and smashed the windows five times in the last eight months. As most readers are probably aware, "youth" is usually Euphemese for "young Muslim thug."

Davis pleads:

Something needs to be done to stop these kids. They are out there every night. One of my neighbors even had a seven-month-old in their kitchen when a brick came through the window. It showered glass across the baby's face.

Davis has kids of his own to defend, aged five and seven. Nevertheless, he was the one dragged off in handcuffs while the "youths" scampered away, only to attack again tomorrow.

The suicide of a great civilization is an ugly thing to witness.

Hat tips: Rachel Lucas, Ace of Spades HQ; on a tip from V the K.

Posted by Van Helsing at July 8, 2008 9:13 PM

Comments

I hope he knows he is welcome to move to the United States along with his family. That goes for any Briton sick of these such things.

Posted by: Zeph at July 8, 2008 9:49 PM

Zeph, it's going to come here too, if we don't stop it. In WW2 the Britons couldn't move to the States when Hitler attacked.

I feel for Dave. Britain's rulers are soft in the head. To busy being PC while their nation rots underneath them. Soon the foundation will be destroyed by Islam and degeneracy, and then they will land right next to the people they ignored. It won't be pretty.

Posted by: conservativeteen at July 8, 2008 10:27 PM

...and this is why we have to shore up our culture and civilization before it degenerates into PC insanity. It's happening here too, though. Our town is VERY soft when it comes to (for example) homeless bums who use drugs, sleep drunk in the park, harass citizens and generally behave like thugs. Vagrancy laws, reasonable means of support laws, loitering laws and on and on have been gutted. Unless some bum is killing a guy, there is almost nothing you can do.

The end result is that the bums have free reign to do whatever they want, and those of us who pay taxes, maintain homes, obey the laws and keep the community running are (metaphorically) handcuffed.

But I'll tell you what, let some idiots start throwing rocks through MY windows and they'll get a verbal warning followed by the universally understood sound of "cha-chunk" (for those that actually don't know, that's a pump action shotgun being cocked). Thank God for the second amendment.

Posted by: matt at July 9, 2008 12:13 AM

It's getting softer and softer over here.

"No jail for burglary plan"

This sort of thing makes us average Brits want to puke. I believe that the liberal elite running this once proud country are engineering civil unrest. Their goal, to introduce draconian measures for "our protection" and ultimately join Britain into the EUSSR.

We're already getting European cop stations - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/2265431/Brussels-to-open-its-own-police-stations-in-UK.html

My company's head office is in NC, maybe I should start making transfer enquiries...

Posted by: essemess at July 9, 2008 3:38 AM

Moonbats always take sides with barbarians over civilized people. What's happening in Airstrip One is no different than San Fransodom's delightful policy of taxpayer-provided flights home for illegal immigrant crack dealers so they could avoid prosecution.

Posted by: V the K at July 9, 2008 4:23 AM

Thank God for the Second Amendment. Here in America, .

Posted by: V the K at July 9, 2008 4:27 AM

Posted by: essemess at July 9, 2008 3:38 AM

You would be welcome. Check out a NC blogger who I visit often. He could give you a taste of what the Charlotte area is like (has photos on his blog).
www.ogresview.com He's a great guy.

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at July 9, 2008 4:48 AM

Muslims are taught that they are to control the world. That they are higher and better than any non-Muslim. All that they see is theirs to take.

The non-Muslim is worthy of no respect at all. The Koran forbids even so much as saying "Good day" to a non-Muslims for fear that your being courteous might be misunderstood to be a sign of respect.

So of course they will throw stones at non-Muslims. It is no different than throwing stones at a bug in their eyes.

Posted by: smg45acp at July 9, 2008 4:51 AM

Oops, let me fix that.

Thank God for the Second Amendment. Here in America, we still have the right to defend our homes against intruders.

Posted by: V the K at July 9, 2008 5:01 AM

They really shouldnt use the word MISSILES instead of ROCKS or BRICKS - as it might give the muzzie thugs ideas about actually launching real missiles/rockets into people houses.

Posted by: Anonymous at July 9, 2008 5:12 AM

What can you do in Britain to protect yourself? Anything?

I'm not so sure the young barbarians in this story are Muslim though. Maybe somebody from Britain can clarify, but the article calls them "yobs", which I think is usually a term for native thugs. I don't know if there are many South Asian Youts in Wiltshire either, but I could be wrong.

Posted by: forest at July 9, 2008 5:14 AM

HoosierArmyMom, I've been to NC & SC a few times now on business and loved it every time. In fact,
the Panthers first win of last season was on my first visit to the Bank of America Stadium! Maybe it was a sign that I should visit more often.

Charlotte is a great place. I'd recommend it to anyone. Last time that I was there, I also took a trip out to Asheville and then Chimny Rock. Fantastic views...once I got my breath back from the climb up there.

I'm keep considering leaving Blighty, but everywhere seems to be starting to suffer the same problems. Namely, Islmification and the looney liberals who help them along.

Troubled times ahead.

Posted by: essemess at July 9, 2008 5:29 AM

essemess, perhaps the same thing is happening everywhere, but here it's not quite as accelerated. I keep reading reports of events in Europe (is France burning again this weekend?), and my heart breaks when yet another bit of lunacy in England -of all places -occurs. Get thee over here, and your sanity's life-span (or even your life itself) will be a bit extended.

Posted by: Hope at July 9, 2008 5:40 AM

Off-Topic, but damn you if you don't read it: Moonbats lie, the powerless die. Summation: No one has ever been liberated from tyranny by the likes of Code Pink.

Posted by: V the K at July 9, 2008 6:39 AM

You could only wish - most likely, the only way he could get into this country would be to move to Mexico, and swim across the Rio Grande....

Posted by: Rob Banks at July 9, 2008 7:58 AM

You know that is a good idea. Maybe even hide under some Seniorita's dress and then "fake being born here"... that comes with a "welfare check" that can be sent to the country of your choice. I understand the swim from Matamoros to Brownsville, TX isn't too bad this time of year!

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at July 9, 2008 9:57 AM

Stop playing the violin on the deck of your titanic UK. Get in the Bloody life boats and start to paddle your ores. Do not let the suction of the scuttling UK vessel take you down.

Posted by: furballz at July 9, 2008 10:48 AM

The men of Hastings, of Agincourt, Passchendaele, El Alemein. The men who flew Spitfires over London. What must they be thinking as they look down on this.

Posted by: JS at July 9, 2008 11:35 AM

"V the K at July 9, 2008 5:01 AM"

Hell yeah! Just across the water from where I live!

I wonder what the UK police would do if a group of native-born people got together and threw rocks at a MUSLIM house? If nothing, then I'll bet that the attacks on non-muzzies would stop for a while.

What can the Brits do to protect their homes? Are you allowed BB guns? A bundle of roman candles AND a BB gun would be even more effective! A poster on Ace Of spades has suggested a slingshot and ball-beariings, can Brits have one of those?

Posted by: KHarn at July 9, 2008 2:19 PM

Sadly, you haven't noticed that your nations (It's not important which one) are supposed to be rotting and crumbling underneath you! Those in the
know are whispering among themselves "Death to the nation-state, The nation-state is dead!" while the rest of us stand around and scratch our heads, mightily perplexed at how tetched in the head our so called "leaders" have become. Come on, wake up and smell the coffee! This stuff is deliberate! It's supposed to happen this way!
I've been watching our so called "leaders" making these "mistakes" since the Eisenhower days, when they were always bolstering communism with loan and other bailouts. Wot-in-hell do you think George H.W. Bush (I) was talking about when used the phrase "New World Order"? The deliberate Mongrelization of societies! Half of you reading this will probably have some sort of half breed grandchildren. And three quarters will have mongrelized great grand children! That's only part of the picture! Ya know that "Service economy" that's being created by NAFTA,CAFTA and other trade deals? Well we're not supposed to make anything any more. We're too good at it! We have to let other people get our skills, while our own skill levels plummet. The most skilled among us will only be able to change a faucet washer, once he has it shipped in from China or Mexico. Run a lathe or milling machine? Are you serious? That's donkey work! I can make my ten bucks an hour at McDonalds. That's all I need to get by! Who want's to be rich anyway? Just a little glimpse into the New World To Come!
Regards, Terry (the TS)