June 9, 2008
Obamaniacs Fret about the Jewish Lobby
Obama's website sure requires a lot of maintenance. Every time someone who hasn't drunk the Kool-Aid sees what they've got up there, they have to take it down. A screen capture of the latest, via Michelle Malkin:
Concern about the nefarious "Jewish lobby" is a preoccupation among Obamaniacs. Meanwhile, Obama has been trying to convince Jews that he doesn't hate their guts like other black supremacists — with predictable help from the leftist media. Not all Jews are so slavishly devoted to moonbattery as to believe him.
Posted by Van Helsing at June 9, 2008 9:25 AM
90+ percent of Jews are going to vote for Obama, no matter what he says or does between now and election day. Jews are attracted to left-wing, "social justice", socialist-communist leaning candidates like iron filings to a magnet. Jews instinctively vote as far left as they possibly can. If offered Lenin, they would vote for him. If offered Stalin, they'd vote for him. The deep irony that the far-left which Jews love and innately strive to offer power to is the most antisemetic force on the planet and a grave threat to Judaism is of no consequence or interest to Jews. If a full-fledged communist with a red star on a cap ran for office, with his entire program being to round up and kill Jews, he would still pick up 50 or 60 % of the Jewish vote. There is something in the Jewish aesthetic which finds the sappy save-the-downtrodden / redeem-the-individual-through-social-control stchik absolutely irresistable, no matter what the implications or cost, to others or to themselves.
I say this as a member of the Tribe.
Posted by: mega at June 9, 2008 9:52 AM
I was at a dinner where Dennis Prager spoke, and he touched on many of the same things Mega does.
Posted by: Pam at June 9, 2008 10:37 AM
This is the tip of the iceberg. LGF has chronicled numerous hate filled, racist, Anti-American blogs at BO's OFFICIAL campaign website:
Most (if not all) have now been removed and the BO campaign will deny they ever existed.
Posted by: Refuter Of Liberal Vermin at June 9, 2008 10:44 AM
Yes, Obama supporters are now claiming it's an elaborate "false-flag" Zionist conspiracy that was specially crafted to make them look like antisemitic conspiracy freaks.
Posted by: forest at June 9, 2008 11:41 AM
Up next on Obama's blog:
"How the African-American Lobby Works"
Wait for it...
Posted by: Frank at June 9, 2008 12:09 PM
It is interesting how Christian conservatives have to save suicidal Jews from themselves.
Posted by: Jimbo at June 9, 2008 1:06 PM
It's not just the Jews, Mega. A lot of Democrats in the South act like every Donkey canidate's initials are FDR or JFK!
Posted by: KHarn at June 9, 2008 2:26 PM
It is interesting how Christian conservatives have to save suicidal Jews from themselves.
It is hard to argue with that. And it's what makes the whole Islamo-horde's argument that secretive Jews control US policy via AIPAC so incredibly stupid. For the most part, it is not Jews who are standing up firmly for Israel and supportive of taking on costs and risks to help Israel survive (though some percentage of Jews does). It is mainly Christian conservatives. It's guys like Pastor Hagee, sadly and incomprehensibly tossed under the bus by McCain. It is very important for more Jews to recognize the symbiotic relationship involved, and embrace it. But of course, most Jews are Obama-voting latte liberals who would never "get in bed" with the only other group of people on Planet Earth who don't want the state of Israel to be destroyed.
Posted by: mega at June 9, 2008 4:48 PM
Christian conservatives never saved anyone from anything
Posted by: Anonymous at June 10, 2008 1:31 AM
Jews generally do not vote republican for a number of reasons:
1. Jews tend to be intelligent and highly educated.
2. The republican party is the party of Christian fundamentalist whackos. Given the fact that Christians have done their best to annihilate and humiliate jews throughout history, most jews possess an inherent distrust of a party that uses the Bible as a basis for political policy.
3. Jews don't usually go in for empty flag waving and bible thumping. They tend to develop views based on rationlity and logic as opposed to emotion and fear.
4. The repuclican party has historically housed anit-semetic extremists. see joseph mccarthy for one, Pat Buchanan for another. As a general Republican Ulysses Grant attempted to have jews expelled from the south. He was later elected president!
5. Being "underdogs" themselves, Jews tend to vote for a party that supports the minority, the less forunate and the poor. The republican party serves the rich, the privleged and the corporation.
6. Most jews realize that republican support of israel is based only on economic and military interests, and that if Israel lost influence in these areas, republicans would be quick to drop israel like a hot potato. Support for Israel is not based on morality, it's based purely on the money! Jews know this!
7. The ku klux klan was formed by right wing christian fundamentalists from the south, a republican stronghold.
8. Other Christian terrorist organizations such as Christian Identity, Army of God, Aryan Nation, lambs of Christ and Christian Patriots are almost exclusively right wing and hold many of the same political views that most of you do.
Jews don't forget this shit.
Posted by: Anonymous at June 10, 2008 2:38 AM
1. Anonymous hates Christians.
2. Anonymous doesn't actually know anything about Christians except what he's heard in his Christian-bashing left-wing echo chamber.
3. Anonymous is too much of coward to sign his name to his hate-filled ranting.
Have I got that about right?
Posted by: V the K at June 10, 2008 4:41 AM
Hey Anon idiot, if you're through spitting out brainless talking points, let me make a couple points:
1. The KKK was formed by Southern Democrats, ex- Confederates who were angry over what they saw as injustices committed against them by the North after the Civil War. In fact, in the Klan's early years, they targeted Northern Republicans who had moved to the South almost as much as they targeted blacks. They are definitely NOT Christians. The KKK may claim to be Christian, but their organization is filled with occultic imagery. Furthermore, Christians are taught to show love to their fellow man, and a Christian would NOT burn a cross on someone's lawn, that wouldn't make sense. The same fact applies to the groups you mentioned such as Aryan Nation. Nowhere in the Bible does it mention that Jews, blacks, or other minorities are inferior to whites.
2. Going along a little with the last part of reason #1, most Christians do NOT hate Jews. The Bible refers to the Jews as God's Chosen People. Jesus was a Jew, so was Paul, and so were many other important figures in the Bible. As mega pointed out, conservative Christians have long been among the most outspoken supporters of the nation of Israel.
3. Even if you don't count that section of Obama's website highlighted in the article above, the Democrat Party and liberalism as a whole still tends be crammed with anti- Semites, too. Look at Robert Byrd (Nicknamed "Senator Sheets" for the fact that he is a former Grand Wizard of the KKK, who together with Senator Al Gore Sr., filibustered Congress in the 60s to try and keep Civil Rights legslation from passing), Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson (Who once famously referred to New York City as "Hymietown"), Al Sharpton, Hillary Clinton (Who once referred to an assciate of hers as "You f%%king Jew bastard"), and don't even get me started on all the far left protestors who howl about the evils of "Zionists," which any sane and rational person would know is just another word for "Jews," which they use in a vain attempt to conceal their massive anti- Semitism.
4. The Republican party stands for average, middle class Americans. It strives for racial equality and a genuinely colorblind society, while Democrats push for programs like Affirmative Action, which is all about highlighting differences in race or gender, and giving certain groups preferential treatment over other groups.
5. You say Jews tend to be intelligent and highly educated, yet Chistians apparently aren't? I'd say YOU are the one who has personal issues with prejudice and hatred that need to be addressed.
Posted by: Adam at June 10, 2008 5:07 AM
Saying the KKK is Christian is like nuts who claim Hitler was a Christian. Sure both groups use(abuse) Christian imagery to attract followers in a largely Christian nation but in private they worship Norse Gods and other European Medieval and Dark Age cults of northern Europe.
Posted by: Anonymous at June 10, 2008 5:13 AM
Most Jews in the US are of the "self hating" type; though its more like 75-80%. Its sort of like "white guilt" common among liberals in the US. Gore got 81% in 2000, Kerry got 75% in 2004. My guess is McCain will get at least 30% this time around - mostly because most Jews really dont like blacks all that much. Most of the best Jews have gone to Israel - which is why a tiny nation in a sea of muzzies has been so successful and prosperous. Even Jewish arabs secretly aknowledge that much - they live like kings compares to other arabs.
Posted by: Anonymous at June 10, 2008 5:23 AM
If Jews tend to develop views based on rationality and logic, as opposed to emotion and fear, then explain Rob Reiner.
How many Jews are there in the entire world? 13 million? 15 million? And half of them live in the States. If they felt as threatened by Christianity as anon is claiming, that wouldn't be the case. I'm not sure anon speaks for Jews to the extent that he thinks he does.
V the K, I agree, with the caveat that, unless you sign your checks V the K, and I sign mine avalon, we have to let the anons go.
Posted by: avalon at June 10, 2008 5:48 AM
avalon, my blog links directly to my signature. Anyone can go there. Anyone can email me. I'm not hiding behind anonymous comments.
Posted by: V the K at June 10, 2008 6:24 AM
I dont' see you publishing your real name and address v the coward. You are no less anonomyous than I am. stop kidding yourself....about everything
Posted by: Anonymous at June 11, 2008 1:39 AM