« Justice Department Found Guilty of Discriminating against Wackos and Extremists | Main | Dem State Rep. Gets Nasty in Defense of Child Rapists »

June 24, 2008

Homosexual Mayonnaise Commercial Pulled

When it becomes impossible to stuff any more black people into television commercials, the moonbats who create them will have to move on to another favored group. Homosexuals would seem a natural choice — but the public might need a little more softening up first. An appallingly tasteless mayonnaise commercial featuring men kissing in front of children had to be pulled from the British airwaves after less than a week due to an avalanche of complaints.

Here it is — guaranteed to kill your taste for mayonnaise:

Advertising agencies would be more effective if they focused on selling products, rather than pushing their moonbatty social agenda.

On a tip from Wiggins.

Posted by Van Helsing at June 24, 2008 8:39 PM

Comments

Forgive me if I don't watch the video. (I don't need to see that crap.) But I fear it's in all our futures, whether we like it or not, as homosexuals continue to force their sick degenerate nasty crap down our collective throats in the name of "tolerance", "diversity", and godlessness.

Posted by: Jimbo at June 24, 2008 8:51 PM

This commercial may have been pulled (for now), but it'll come back in a modified form, again and again, until it's been mainstreamed. Guaranteed.

Posted by: PabloD at June 24, 2008 9:04 PM

awww geez....this is just sick.

it's Heinz of course. that figures

Posted by: Texan at June 24, 2008 9:11 PM

PabloD, unfortunately, you're right. Watered down enough to slither by a zombified TV audience, and it will be in.

O/T - found via thebigfeed,

China demolishes a mosque.

Best comment from a Captain Thurston; "Again I am presented with the dilemma of not knowing who to root for."

Posted by: Hope at June 24, 2008 10:34 PM

We don't seem to get bacon adverts on TV any more (for fear of offending a certain head-banging religion?), so I'm surprised that this even got aired.

What consenting adults do in private is up to them, but promoting this sub-human practice in any way should be a criminal act.

It's about time society as a whole got back to traditional moral values.

Posted by: essemess at June 25, 2008 12:52 AM

I'm a little surprised there was a backlash on this. the BBC programs "Dr. Who" and the spinoff "Torchwood" can't seem to get through an episode without showing a couple of guys making out.

Posted by: forest at June 25, 2008 4:32 AM

Nice to see theres some hope left for Britain. Mabye we'll get an uprising sooner then we think; which right now, we're expecting...oh, never.

Posted by: conservativeteen at June 25, 2008 4:34 AM

In related news from Airstrip One, British Bureaucrats to Micromanage what Mums Pack in Lunchboxes.

How the hell do they put up with this ridiculous nanny-state? Of course, since they willingly disarmed themselves, I guess they don't have a choice.

Posted by: V the K at June 25, 2008 6:02 AM

My God! The gays have mayonnaise! Noooooooo!

Next you'll tell me they drive cars and drink water.

Posted by: the Rising Jurist at June 25, 2008 8:18 AM

Mainstreaming gay behavior is a major goal of Hollywood and liberal intelligentsia. More and more we see overtly gay behavior depicted for no real reasons of plot other than as advocacy.

The last two episodes of "Gray's Anatomy" are good examples. One episode had two Marines in a hospital room; one is in bed and about to undergo an operation. The concerned friend sits by his bed in his Marine uniform. Suddenly they lose control of their emotions and begin sucking face frantically in front of the doctor. Disgusting.

The last episode ends with the buxom Hispanic lady doctor standing on a street corner liplocked in a passionate mouth kiss with another lady doctor.

I don't think I'll be watching any more "Gray's Anatomy" episodes.

Posted by: Stogie at June 25, 2008 8:47 AM

Ah, but the commercial was already suspect before the complaints began, and in fact had been banned from running during periods when children were likely to see it. From the linked article:

"It is understood that the commercial was not shown during children's television programming,"

Not because it had kids calling a man "Mum" or because "Mum" and his alternative life partner enjoyed a brief liplock, but due to something truly harmful, something hideous, something that children must never be exposed to:

"because of new rules from Ofcom that restrict ads for products high in fat, salt and sugar."

Posted by: Uchuck the Tuchuck at June 25, 2008 9:48 AM

It was almost a bit funny until that sick ending. Sheesh. Now I'm wondering, was the only point of it just to show guys kissing? That's all it seemed to lead to. In fact, forget the mayonaise.

Posted by: NudeGayWhalesForJesus at June 25, 2008 11:40 AM

Gay-o mayo.

Posted by: Judith M. at June 25, 2008 11:47 AM

Back around 1970 there was a comercial for "Sheer Elegance" pantyhose. I remember it well: a woman walks into a bank and her two FEMALE co-workers rush over and start cooing over her "silk" stockings. At one point, one of the wome leans over as the first woman crosses her legs and sighs "Ooooh, Julie!"

Man that was so GAY, but I'll bet they didn't mean it to be!

Posted by: KHarn at June 25, 2008 3:40 PM

Stogie has it right - TV shows and movies portray gays for no other reason than to bludgeon the audience with how "common" this statistically uncommon conduct is. Nothing to do with plot, story, character development - it's all just "hey, look, all the noble, wise and interesting characters here are GAY!"

Posted by: PabloD at June 25, 2008 9:17 PM

I might be looking at this a little different. The kiss was unnecessary, but this might be more of a joke than homosexual propaganda. I think the intention was that the "mom" was supposed to be played by what British people see as a stereotypical New York Deli worker. I'm not sure that they intended it to be homosexual. I could be wrong though.

Posted by: NGaff at June 26, 2008 3:09 PM