« Global Warming Inflicted Cool April | Main | Al Sharpton Is $1.5 Million Behind in His Taxes »

May 10, 2008

Dems' Affirmative Action Candidate Thinks There Are 60 States

Who says Barack Obama doesn't like America? He's so fond of it, he's visited 57 of the 60 states:

No wonder he refuses to wear a flag pin; he can't find one with all 60 stars.

Actually it's not too surprising that he wouldn't know how many states there are, considering that he seems to have learned all he knows about America from a guy who spells "USA" with three K's.

On tips from AC and Burning Hot.

Posted by Van Helsing at May 10, 2008 8:32 AM

Comments

Yet another example where Obama's sound bite responses show he has no grasp of real foreign relations or experience.

I guess he equates his innercity walks around the hood (where even on bad days - no one is firing rockets at you) with his vision of change for the Middle East.

The below article is a retort to Obama's pointless blatherings about what he knows little about - except to defend the terriorists.....

Obama: time to engage in diplomacy
Guess what time it is? It’s time for Obama’s “diplomatic efforts” to come save the day.

Posted by: Oiao at May 10, 2008 8:52 AM

That's pretty funny. If it were McCain, we'd never hear the end of it from the media. "He's older than Reagan was! He's senile!" etc.

BTW, I think it's a bad strategy for the Dems to keep harping on his age and implying he's incompetent because of it. I guess they're forgetting that about 25% of the voters are seniors in states like FL, PA and OH.

Well anyway, if McCain is incompetent, it's not because of his age, but that's another issue.

Posted by: forest at May 10, 2008 9:03 AM

Before someone brings out the old "he was tired" spin, I have never forgotten how many states there are, no matter how tired I was, and that number has changed twice in my lifetime!

Posted by: proof at May 10, 2008 10:18 AM

Posted by: V the K at May 10, 2008 10:52 AM

What a skinny, racist, Dumbo-eared pile of DUH!
Well, I guess there's some consolation for the Republicans nominating an asshole. The Dems are nominating an asshat.

Posted by: steven at May 10, 2008 12:27 PM

I wonder how he spells potato?

Posted by: Jimbo at May 10, 2008 12:57 PM

That's just what his mentor, John HEINZ 57 Variety Kerry has been teaching him all along.

Posted by: Dick Quest at May 10, 2008 2:33 PM

Comon guys... he's a disadvantaged minority... he apparently missed his US History classes... what an idiot!

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at May 10, 2008 2:41 PM

And liberals like to call Bush stupid?
In th ewords of Butt- Head, "Uh huh huh huh, dumbass." Actually, Obama's comment sounds like something he or Beavis would say!

Posted by: Adam at May 10, 2008 4:01 PM

I am amazed it hasn't been removed from youtube yet. Only 1,400 comments and most defend his statement, wow.

I hope he wins, this will be fun to watch, I was too young to remember Jimmy Carter, so let us repeat history. And no, I hope he doesn't win.

Posted by: Parker at May 10, 2008 10:34 PM

Boy, and we thought Clinton, Algore, et al had a slew of shady background, gaffes and double-talk...nevertheless, the "mainstream" Media are being just as diligent to hide the real Obama as they were all the other Leftists. Thank God for alternative media!!!

Posted by: Toa at May 11, 2008 8:58 AM

All McCain has to do is follow Reagan's playbook saying things like "I will not exploit my opponents youth and inexperience" during the debates to come.

Posted by: Anonymous at May 11, 2008 3:08 PM

I wonder how he spells potato?

"M-U-L-A-T-T-O. But I'm black, see."

Posted by: BURNING HOT at May 12, 2008 2:15 AM

Btw, that special pin lols!

Posted by: BURNING HOT at May 12, 2008 2:17 AM

Oh no, you're not going to trap me in that potato / potatoe controversy. That's for historians to decide.

It's more fun to make fun of an exhausted candidate. It will be REALLY fun when McCain has to try keeping pace with him. REALLY FUN.

We need a younger TRUE CONSERVATIVE candidate.

That candidate is me.