« Cashing in on Client #9 | Main | Liberalism Is Dead — Or at Least, It Smells Dead »

March 17, 2008

Saved from the Memory Hole

Taking the valuable advice of commenter Eric, I put this video (from Gateway Pundit) on my own server, where it will be safe from the censorship of the militant moonbats running YouTube/Google:

It won't be long before Obama's supporters in the mainstream media slip all traces of his close friend and advisor Jeremiah Wright down the memory hole. In the meantime, they've cranked their pro-Obama public relations campaign into overdrive.

Compliments of V the K:

Hat tip: Michelle Malkin.

Posted by Van Helsing at March 17, 2008 12:56 PM

Comments

Remember the '04 Pres Elections where all kinds of Right leaning vids were being deleted off of YouTube, like Hannity, Coulter, pro Republican, Young Republicans?

At that time, Google had not swooped in and bought the company yet.

Now it is even worse.

Google is evil. By their own internal surveys, well into the 90% of employees donate to the Left.

Posted by: Oiao at March 17, 2008 1:49 PM

I was hoping someone would start grabbing things off the internet before the google gods get to them. I see China has been removing certain Tibetan videos.

Google is indeed evil. They give heavily to those who give to Planned Parenthood. When that came to light, they conveniently deleted their list of donee organizations. This was early 07 or late 06 I think. I wish I would have saved that list! I do remember several groups they donated to. None for any humans yet to traverse the birth canal of course.

Now that I have found Moonbattery, I find it particularly amusing that one of Google's donee groups was Save the Bat.

Posted by: rosie at March 17, 2008 1:59 PM

"If Zimbabwe ever manages to rid itself of Robert Mugabe, the brutal socialist dictator could start a new career in the USA. Our media would spin him into Bill Cosby."

Van, that would be hysterically funny satire if it wasn't likely to happen! I bet Obamassiah would give him a nice position in his Cabinet.

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at March 17, 2008 2:09 PM

"You should see and count the Code Pink bumper stickers in their parking lot in Mountain View."

Someone should accidently drop a bomb on that parking lot! I bet Soros has a hand in Google.

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at March 17, 2008 2:12 PM

OK so its just gonna 'magically' disappear from Fox news too, right?

You're paranoid dude, have a little faith in your country.

It the liberals had as much power as you think they do, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'REilly and Ann Coulter would've been 'magically' disappeared long ago, right?

Get a grip

Posted by: Rob at March 17, 2008 2:15 PM

Posted by: conservativeteen at March 17, 2008 2:31 PM

Oh, thats right. When Libs take over churches.

Posted by: conservativeteen at March 17, 2008 2:32 PM

Osama's church is scrambling to keep its non-profit status at this time.

Expect them to stay on the attack.

All that church is = multi level marketing scam to get the welfare money, and side the votes for local pols.

Posted by: Oiao at March 17, 2008 3:42 PM

"I was under the impression that preachers are preachers because they teach about God, Jesus, and moral values. When did it become about pushing political agendas?"

This is the problem I have.

Politics have no business in the house of God.

That's why I keep my politics and my religion separate, so that both may thrive and prosper.

Posted by: hashfanatic at March 17, 2008 3:45 PM

I remember the early attacks on Romney on the Church/Politics issues...............and he had to respond, and did well.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Can't wait to hear the 'song and dance speech' tommorrow by Osama.....bet he plays the subtle, you don't like be because I'm a Black Man card.

Posted by: Oiao at March 17, 2008 4:00 PM

You would think the Christian Science Monitor editors would give up inhaling the weed, but their still smoking dope.........

So is Walter Rodgers, a former senior international correspondent for CNN.

BEGGING FOR OBAMA VOTES = Pathetic.

There are so many things to attack in the shallow arguments of this article....have at it.

Liberalism is gone – don't let tolerance pass with it

Posted by: Oiao at March 17, 2008 5:58 PM

And just so your breakfast goes down and comes right back up.........

Sex Offenders Collect Financial Aid

The 48-year-old rapist is one of Iowa's most dangerous sex offenders (Snip)... he has received thousands of dollars in federal aid to take college courses through the mail.

Posted by: Oiao at March 17, 2008 6:03 PM

I somehow don't see this "falling into any holes, anytime soon"... it is still getting lots of coverage on FOX and MSNBC and the latter even had a commentator on raking Obama over the coals for not being straight forward about his involvement with Resko. He keeps trying to candy coat everything and they seem to be stripping off the candy coat.

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at March 17, 2008 7:50 PM

The problem is that the people who support Obama will either make excuses, or they agree. that's the truly dangerous thing. The fact is, if we lived in a sane society he would never have got this far.

Posted by: Eric at March 17, 2008 8:20 PM

Teachers like this MORON will agree with Obama....Obviously, this 'Teacher' graduated last in the class.

Boy Says Teacher Forced Him To Urinate In Lunchbox During Class

Posted by: Oiao at March 17, 2008 9:19 PM

Did you see this video... Students sour on Christian Sex Cartoons! Our society has passed on a legacy of insanity to kids.

Eric, I agree, the apologists have started coming out of the woodwork already. "Just look at what Obamonation has been saying for the last year, not at what his pastor says".
Maybe there are those of us that have seen the rhetoric without substance as exactly that so the fact that what he has said not matching how he has lived, kinda bothers us??? What he has been saying not "matching up with the story"... kinda bothers us. I dread going home tonight and seeing his "speech today" getting continual airplay and being presented by Obamonation as the "see... he really is the Messiah" propoganda/spin/damage control.

Oiao, that is the kind of BS that is leading many, many people to look closely at homeschooling. That teacher needs to do serious jail time for that kind of abuse.

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at March 18, 2008 7:07 AM

I have noticed that most journalists defending the good Rev. fail to include any quotes. Wonder why?

Posted by: baldeagle390 at March 18, 2008 10:45 AM

I think the recordings of his sermons that the church sells have to post a "warning label". "Contents may be hazardous to Obama's campaign".

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at March 19, 2008 2:01 PM