« Bureaucrats Once Took a Stand Against Mexican Invasion | Main | Jack Kevorkian Running for Congress »

March 12, 2008

Religious Art from Rolling Stone

Given that Rolling Stone magazine has long been devoted to wallowing in pubescent moonbattery, this should come as no surprise:

rolling_stone_obama.jpg

I'm guessing the Man Whose Middle Name Must Not Be Mentioned also has the endorsement of Tiger Beat.

It's not the first time Rolling Stone has featured inspirational religious imagery on the cover:

rolling-stone_kanye-west.jpg

The perpetually adolescent, hippy-era retreads at Rolling Stone make such lousy journalists, Michelle Malkin has scooped them on their own next cover image:

glowbama.jpg

Posted by Van Helsing at March 12, 2008 2:43 PM

Comments

Very Star Warsish. Someone with more skills than I should put his face on a Skywalker body, bravely staring down the evil emperor Bush.

The truly sad part is that this empty-suit offers nothing other than platitudes and "look at me"-isms.

Posted by: Kar98 at March 12, 2008 2:55 PM

I wipe my ass with that Rolling Stone fishwrap.... when I run out of The Koran.

Posted by: Bryherb at March 12, 2008 3:20 PM

I hear that Border's is selling a Koran with 40% more sheets but for the standard price and that Sam's Club will offer a forty-Koran superpack for only $11.99

Posted by: Cake at March 12, 2008 3:27 PM

One last Ohoooo Rahhh for the Retiring 60's generation to screw the rest of us, since SS and other Democratic induced entitlements are still accessable, and will be so on our increasingly taxed asses.

Three Cheers for 'wealth redistribution to the worthless and workless' anyone?

Makes me proud to be an American...............

Posted by: Oiao at March 12, 2008 4:00 PM

That's sacreligious art, not religious art.

Posted by: steven at March 12, 2008 6:29 PM

The scary thing is that he may not. That being said

Posted by: Eric at March 12, 2008 8:46 PM

Between it, Killary, or McPain, the USA is truly S-C-R-E-W-E-D.

Buy ammo, boys and girls; lots and lots of ammo.

Posted by: Jimbo at March 12, 2008 8:53 PM

hey!

his name is "kanye" because his illiterate mama didn't know how to spell "kenya"!

have a little sympathy...

*;]

Posted by: nanc at March 12, 2008 8:59 PM

locked and loaded, jimbo.

Posted by: nanc at March 12, 2008 9:00 PM

Jimbo,

I can neither confrim or deny the presence of weapons on my properties, or the amount of ammo that I would possibly need to start a small African brush war.........

Having said that, I qual expert both left and right on the pistol and rifle.......

Really freaks the guys out when I shoot...

Posted by: Oiao at March 12, 2008 11:36 PM

Oh, and in hommage to the 'Mall Ninga,' that aint me bro. I am a product of US Tax Dollars well spent. ;-)

Posted by: Oiao at March 12, 2008 11:38 PM

You guys are getting really scared now, aren't you? I mean you have always been little cowards, with your guns and your ammo, and the little shelters you've built in your basemenst stocked with can goods and freeze dried meats, but watching you squirm in genuine fear now is really enjoyable!

BOOOO!

Posted by: hashfanaticFAN at March 13, 2008 1:19 AM

Don't worry Obama, soon you'll be able to use your middle name as much as you want if the OIC gets it's wicked way with the UN.

Posted by: Essemess at March 13, 2008 1:28 AM

Why do you hate America so much Jimbo?

Posted by: Anonymous at March 13, 2008 2:22 AM

Moonbat squeak of the day, trees are my heroes".

Posted by: V the K at March 13, 2008 5:01 AM

"It's getting to the point that everytime I see another airbrushed picture of that dumb rhetorical asshat I want to slap the shit out of him and wipe that better-than-you look-down-his-nose smirk off his ugly face."

Well Jimbo, maybe you can truly take comfort in the idea that for all that "airbrushing" he still looks like the little "Troll Doll" I had as a kid. Infact if you add reddish brown hair that combs straight up into the air, he's a deadringer!

and, I amen to nanc's comments... so true!

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at March 13, 2008 7:33 AM

Obama's Pastor says, Black should sing 'God Damn America' not 'God Bless America'. I can see why the moonbat left digs this guy.

Posted by: V the K at March 13, 2008 8:18 AM

Posted by: V the K at March 13, 2008 8:47 AM

Why doesn't Rolling Stone just drop its ever- shrinking discussion of the entertainment industry (Which it was founded on), and adopt the new subtitle, "Official magazine of the American Democrat Party, and dope- addled twentysomethings everywhere"?

Posted by: Adam at March 13, 2008 11:38 AM

"Come to think of it, don't Fred Phelps's followers express a similar sentiment re: God damning America?"

Exactly what popped in my mind when I read the quote! I've seen those jackasses up close and personal a few too many times to miss that similairity!

Man these people blow me away! It's hard to believe so many have fallen under the "spell" to the point that their eyes go glassy and they faint when they hear Obamanation's voice!

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at March 13, 2008 1:15 PM

BOOOO!

Posted by: hashfanaticFAN at March 13, 2008 1:19 AM

How on earth does preparedness indicate cowardice? I suppose you want everybody to model themsleves after the people of New Orleans?

Posted by: Arthur at March 13, 2008 7:21 PM

Authur, there is no depth, logic or common sense in the moonbat philosophies and arguments. You won't see any of them offering to meet face to face and say the nasty stuff they so easily leave in a comment section. That is cowardly.

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at March 13, 2008 8:17 PM

Does anyone actually read Rolling Stone?...I never did in my entire life and I don't know anyone who does (young or old). Its probably only read in Liberal elitist strongholds like Manhattan or San Francisco where everyone lives in a left wing bubble where everybody think alike (and thinks that anyone who disagrees with them is an extremist).

Posted by: Ludwig Van Beethoven at March 13, 2008 8:42 PM

I read it when I was young and dumb. It used to be about music and personalities and was interesting. Then they started getting into politics and admiring people I didn't find admirable... even when I was a lib, I had some standards, thank God! It didn't take RS magazine long to go the way of moonbat journalism.

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at March 14, 2008 4:05 AM