« School Sued for Waking Sleeping Student | Main | Sarah Mukherjee Defends Caucasians from BBC Bigots »

March 13, 2008

Obama's Pastor: God Damn America

Barack Obama's unwillingness to wear flag pins or place his hand on his heart during the National Anthem is starting to make sense now. So are his wife's diatribes against America, a country in which she has felt no pride. So too is the lifetime achievement award Obama's church dedicated to rabid racist demagogue Louis Farrakhan.

Here's some video of Jeremiah Wright, Barack Obama's pastor for the last 20 years, who married him to his nasty wife and baptized their daughters, and whom Obama credits with inspiring the hokey title of The Audacity of Hope:

Lowlight: "No no no! Not God bless America! God damn America!"

As ABC notes, Wright holds that America brought on the Muslim atrocities of 9/11 with its own "terrorism." But according to Obama:

I don't think my church is actually particularly controversial.

Obama says he likes the Reverend's vehemently racist "social gospel" because it focuses on Africa.

Choice nuggets of the wisdom we may soon be importing into the White House, from the pulpit of Reverend Wright:

The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing "God Bless America." No, no, no, God damn America, that's in the Bible for killing innocent people. God damn America for treating our citizens as less than human. God damn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme.

…and, from a few days after 9/11…

We bombed Hiroshima, we bombed Nagasaki, and we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon, and we never batted an eye. We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans, and now we are indignant because the stuff we have done overseas is now brought right back to our own front yards. America's chickens are coming home to roost

If "chickens are coming home to roost" sounds familiar, you're probably thinking of the hebephrenically anti-American Ward Churchill. Imagine people who think like Ward Churchill in charge of foreign policy.

NewsBusters notes that Wright publicly refers to Clarence Thomas as "Clarence Colon," Condoleezza Rice as "Con-damn-nesia," and our country as "white America, the U.S. of KKK A."

In case you haven't had enough yet, here's more video of the demented piece of scum who could soon be the most influential religious figure in the country:

Lowlight: "Jesus was a poor black man who lived in a country and lived in a culture that was controlled by rich white people."

Meanwhile, Geraldine Ferraro simply points out the obvious and indisputable fact that Obama wouldn't be where he is if he weren't black, and she gets thrown under the bus by Obama's opponent. America is not supposed to acknowledge what it is on the verge of doing to itself; it's too awful to acknowledge.

A Caucasian voting for Obama would be like a Jew voting for Hitler. Yet moonbattery has deranged this country to the point that many people will — out of sheer cultural self-hatred sailing under the flag of "political correctness."

If Obama is actually elected we will go from "God bless America" to "God damn America" to "God help America."

On tips from V the K, Byron, and Cheetah. Hat tips: Lone Star Times, The Corner.

Posted by Van Helsing at March 13, 2008 12:49 PM

Comments

I heard his "sermons" on the radio today and it occured to me: he's right! We whites ARE racist b*****ds who rule the world! Then I realised something else; I'm fifty years old and have NEVER oppressed, harmed, or killed ANYONE because they were black! I'd do my part for white supremicy before I'm too old to lift a gun.
Let's see... I can't kill B. Obama because he's a presidential canidate and that would be POLITICAL, not a "racist hate crime". Now what loud-mouthed, hate-spewing, uppity NIGGER can I bump off?
Maybe Jeremiah Wright will throw himself in front of my gun. He couldn't blame me after all, because I would just be confirming his low oppinion of whitey.

Posted by: KHarn at March 13, 2008 1:41 PM

PS: My post is not to be taken seriously, I just had to get the anger out of my system. "The revrend" Jeremiah Wright can spew hate and not be prosecute for it, why don't the same rules apply to me? IS IT BECAUSE MY SKIN ISN'T DARK ENOUGH?

Posted by: KHarn at March 13, 2008 1:44 PM

KHarn,
In a word, YES, it's because you're skin isn't dark enough.
Geraldine Ferraro is right. Obambi is where he is only because of the color of his skin.
If white people are such vicious oppressors, how is it that there is so much racist hate speech being spewed by blacks with NO CONSEQUENCES, while white people can't even tell the truth without being loudly condemned and shouted down?

Posted by: steven at March 13, 2008 2:06 PM

Pastor Wright and Senator Obama are in luck. There are multiple flights from NYC, landing in Jomo Kenyatta Intl in Nairobi, on a daily basis. Those two are free to fly away and focus on Africa to their hearts' content, yet they stay.

For some reason, Obama has chosen not to live in his sainted Kenya; nor has he seen fit to relieve his grandmother of her chicken tending duties, to come live in his million dollar house. I assume there wouldn't be much money to be made by Wright for race huckstering in Africa (they'd probably think he was white, anyway); it's much more profitable to stay in the States.

Like all American limousine libs, they prefer to bitch about the evils of America while staying firmly entrenched in its malevolent grasp, and wouldn't dream of actually living in any of the pure, downtrodden, third world countries America (and only America) exploits.

Posted by: Anonymous at March 13, 2008 2:10 PM

I wonder how long I will be waiting for their tax exempt status to be taken from them. After all, separation of Church and state the libs always cry.

Posted by: Robert at March 13, 2008 2:29 PM

What a douchebag.

Things are looking pretty good for McCain - for whatever that's worth. Better than the alternative I guess.

Posted by: forest at March 13, 2008 2:35 PM

How come the videos are no longer available?

Posted by: UCA at March 13, 2008 2:37 PM

Nothing says "hope, change, and unity" like God Damn America!

The GOP ought to be playing clips of this madman until election day.

He's a blessing in disguise. A blessing that I'd like to spit in the face of and then beat into oblivion.

Posted by: moonbat monitor at March 13, 2008 2:47 PM

"How come the videos are no longer available?"

They're working now.

Posted by: KHarn at March 13, 2008 2:51 PM

Occasionally, a "No Longer Available" error appears for embedded videos that are available.

Click on the little "YouTube" button on the bottom right corner of the video and the video will shrink to the upper-left corner.

Then in the middle right of the image is a URL COPY button. Click on that, then paste it in your browser's address bar.

You'll then see if the video is available or really has been removed.

Posted by: Anonymous at March 13, 2008 2:54 PM

Countdown till Hash comes in and condemns us all for being racists: 3... 2...

Posted by: monsterforge at March 13, 2008 2:56 PM

monsterforge,
Please don't encourage the vile scum.

Posted by: steven at March 13, 2008 3:31 PM

Hi! You called?? Ha, ha....

You may all indeed be racists but it has nothing to do with anything and, after all, it's not illegal to be racist anyway.

Barack Obama has played the race card in such a cynical and manipulative way, that he deserves any such "racist" comments. He is running for the presidency of the United States, not "American Idol", and his beliefs, his influences and the way he looks at race, as well as his willingness to racialize any issue or situation he finds himself in, and can't talk his way out of, are all fair game in my opinion.

I've never agreed with the "Muslim" claptrap, I don't like the middle-name playground nonsense, and THAT you guys should be ashamed of.

But Barack Obama, IMHO, is an empty suit and an affirmative action candidate with little substance to offer, and just being better than McCain is cold comfort.

Many Americans have grown so spiritually bankrupt and lead lives so devoid of purpose and meaning that they instinctively gravitate to a charismatic leader with great speeches to meet their unmet SPIRITUAL needs, when they need to be focusing on electing a POLITICAL leader, who needs to be focused on the nation's economic, security, business, judicial policies, etc.

This very divisive candidate may well belong to a church that preaches a black supremacist message, and Obama may well have been influenced by these ideologies, or even subscribe fully to them.

White Americans have every right to question and demand answers to these questions so they can at least be informed about whether or not voting for such a candidate, or even giving preferential treatment to him because of his race, is worth risking the potential disenfranchisement that black-preferential policies could cause white Americans, or, indeed, all non-black Americans.

That's not liberal or conservative. That's simple common sense, and a matter of self-preservation for white Americans that they have every right to examine and ponder, without being denounced as racist at every turn.

Posted by: hashfanatic at March 13, 2008 4:48 PM

Why, hash, I do believe you're getting...rational...in your dotage.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at March 13, 2008 8:07 PM

Wow! Color me impressed!

Posted by: monsterforge at March 13, 2008 8:21 PM

WOW Hash, the guys in white coats came to give you your Meds finally?

Posted by: Oldcrow at March 13, 2008 9:42 PM

Hash has a moment of sobriety

Posted by: JamesB at March 14, 2008 6:10 AM

Actually it's kind of funny to hear the supporters of 2 Ivy League millionaires argue about who's the bigger victim.

Posted by: Bandit at March 14, 2008 7:11 AM

I admit it, I am impressed. I'm not really convinced that is really a "HASH comment", but just in case... I think I'll go faint.

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at March 14, 2008 7:19 AM

This guy should be jailed... its against the Law to preach politics in a church *especially in a church of Christ in the USA. its called "seperation of church and state" let this rich bone through the nose Pastor get it up the rear and rot in jail

Posted by: fiddlah at March 14, 2008 4:12 PM

hi,last post i pronounced rev.wright as rev.white.my appology for the typo.any way mr.hoosierarmymom,the jails are already full.

Posted by: gene at March 14, 2008 5:51 PM

uh Gene, that was fiddlah's comment... I was busy fainting!!! And it's Ms. HoosierArmyMom... LOL!!!
You are right... the jails are full up.

Posted by: HoosierArmyMom at March 14, 2008 9:37 PM

Holy smokes after listening to those sermons, I hate white people, and I am white.

Posted by: Van at March 17, 2008 10:02 AM

Maybe we're watching different videos, but in the ones I've seen the one with "gd America" and the one posted on here with him talking about "rich white people" I haven't seen anything racist.

In the "gd America" video he talks about the government and what the government has done wrong. I watched it and realized he was right, except for the part where he says "gd America", but viewed in context it's clear that by "America" he meant "American government". He should've been more careful. It came off as though he meant "America, the country and it's people".

And in the other video he's only talking about how rich, white people have a prileged status in our society. And it's true! You have your head buried in the sand if you don't realize that. And the rich white people just love it when middle-class and poor white people mistakenly take speeches like that as being against all white people. They love to keep races divided against each other so we don't unite to protect our interests against society's power elite.

PS, I'm white.