« Suicide Bomber Falls Down Stairs, Explodes | Main | British Fire Department Targets White Guys for Discrimination »

January 25, 2008

Open-Borders Activist Juan Hernandez Works for McCain Campaign

To get an idea of just how contemptuously John McCain is lying through his teeth when he claims to have learned his lesson from the shamnesty debacle, Michelle Malkin reports that Juan Hernandez, whom she accurately describes as an "ethnocentrist, border obliteration activist," is working as McLame's Hispanic Outreach Director.

This would clearly indicate that the outreach is not to Hispanic Americans, but to Mexicans who are colonizing this country illegally.

You've probably seen Hernandez on cable TV, smarmily calling everyone "my friend" as he demands that the USA renounce any claims to territorial sovereignty. He has headed up Mexico's Office of Mexicans Abroad. That is, he's served as an agent of a foreign power whose interests are clearly hostile to our own regarding the unacceptable border situation. Declares Hernandez:

We must not only have a free flow of goods and services, but also start working for a free flow of people.

In other words, America must submit to unlimited Mexican colonization, as well as provide healthcare and social services for any Mexican who cares to take a ride north. Among his causes: defending Mexican bus drivers for bringing illegal aliens to the USA.

juan-hernandez_mark-mackinnon.jpg
That's Hernandez on the left, McCain's campaign guru Mark MacKinnon on the right.

Posted by Van Helsing at January 25, 2008 12:38 PM

Comments

OK, let's say that we hand over the west to Mexico. When that happens, they will have to adopt Mexico's FAILED ECCONOMY and so, unemployed illegal aliens will start coming into the United States again.
What do we do then LIBERALS?

Posted by: KHarn at January 25, 2008 12:55 PM

And Juan Fernandez link back to George Soros, who helped finance George Clooney in Syriana who was "Ocean's 12" with Julia Roberts who was "Flatliners" with Kevin Bacon.

Posted by: V the K at January 25, 2008 1:59 PM

It's pretty sad--all I'm left to consider is Romney and Giuliani.

McCain = McMexico.

Posted by: El Presidente at January 25, 2008 4:43 PM

"...link back to George Soros..."

Thanks for the reminder, V.

I don't want to forget to pick up my paycheck...

Posted by: hashfanatic at January 25, 2008 5:27 PM

Great! Now the (hopefully temporary) "leader" of the Republican Party wants to act more like an Open-borders Democrat than any Democrat presently running. Gives you goose-bumps, doesn't it?

Posted by: jc14 at January 25, 2008 6:24 PM

If McCain, the media, and the power structure know that the right will vote en masse for McCain in order to keep the dreaded Hillary out of office, that sort of puts McCain in the catbird seat, no?

There is absolutely no deterrent in place to stop him from advancing an open-border, globalist agenda.

Posted by: hashfanatic at January 25, 2008 6:43 PM

Hash thinks conservatives march in lock-step and blindly follow our leaders because that's what Liberals do.

Posted by: KHarn at January 25, 2008 8:21 PM

Well, you do. A bunch of walking, talking, programmed neobots, with nary a clue as to who your real enemies are.

And that is not ANY LIBERAL'S FAULT!

Posted by: hashfanatic at January 25, 2008 9:49 PM

McCain (who was a POW in Vietnam) is definitely the liberal's choice: anti-free speech, anti-border, and (from his website) "...he has been a leader on the issue of global warming with the courage to call the nation to action on an issue we can no longer afford to ignore."

McCain (who was a POW in Vietnam) is actually more of a centrist than any of the candidates from any party. Centrists, in general, are folks afraid to take a stand one way or the other. McCain (who was a POW in Vietnam) will tell you he's against abortion but won't do anything about it.

He's easy for silly liberals to love; as proof I offer the fact that he's the New York Times pick.

Posted by: Jimbo at January 25, 2008 10:02 PM

At the end of the day, if he is nominated over Romney, most Republicans and many Indies will vote for him, as well as some Libs.

Well, it means we have to take back Congress and accept a weaker Republican Prez when he wins.

Thank god there are 3 branches to work with or against each other.

At least the weak ass DemoCongress has not accomplished anything other than changing the menu for lunch. Even thier Libots Base hate them more than Bush, according to national poles. Tee - Hee, them Libots got what they voted for.

Will make it easier for us to really make our vote count in the Congressional races.

Posted by: Anonymous at January 25, 2008 10:22 PM

Did I mention McCain is a lousy pilot? :-)

Also, last election he really took issue with Christians in general and the Christian Coalition by name. He's been really tap-dancing around religion in general this time, but I believe that's another area where he leans liberal.

Posted by: Jimbo at January 25, 2008 10:37 PM

I don't have the same problem with McCain. He's solid on the war on terrorism, and to my mind all other issues dwindle into relative insignificance. The war on terrorism is one we've got to win. All other policies are footnotes.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at January 25, 2008 10:45 PM

Jay - you've got a point. He does talk big about finishing the job not only in Iraq, but anywhere the evil little booger pops up.

But I don't see him being any stronger or weaker on that particular issue than the other conservs... Mr. Paul ignored.

Hunter was my first choice followed by Fred. The only ring I have left to throw my hat into is the anti-liberal one. This looks like yet another election where I'll be voting against people rather than for someone.

All in all - both parties considered - this is the poorest crop of wannabes I've seen in my lifetime (which goes back to Ike).

Posted by: Jimbo at January 25, 2008 11:05 PM

Posted by: Kristy at January 26, 2008 12:33 AM

I guess it had to happen eventually right?

fire service bans white men from open days to boost number of ethnic minority recruits

White men have been banned from fire brigade recruitment sessions because bosses want to hit their diversity targets.
Four out of five "open" days held by Avon Fire Service were restricted to women and ethnic minorities.

Posted by: xantl at January 26, 2008 1:58 AM

KHarn, what I have noticed is that leftists shriek "echo chamber" and "mindless robots" when conservatives agree with a Republican politician and then shriek "you're party is falling apart" just as shrilly when conservatives disagree with a Republican politics.

Leftism isn't about thought, logic, or consistency, it's about the ability to engage in name-calling and demagoguery no matter what your opponents do.

I, for example, really dislike George W. Bush, primarily because of his illegal immigration and spending policies among other things. But my dislike is rooted in his choice of policies I think are bad for the country. I don't have to go to the place where I'm making up stories that his grand-dad was on Hitler's payroll or that his wife ran down an ex-boyfriend in her car. That would be insane.

Posted by: V the K at January 26, 2008 6:37 AM

i don't know about everyone else, but i'm sick to tears of this "race" - it's been more like a circus with really no viable candidates on either side.

someone had best pull a rabbit out of their hat and soon if we're going to have an actual "leader" come next year at this time.

not one worth a dayam!

maybe newt WILL jump in in the nick of time and despite his bad points, i could vote for him.

God help u.s.

Posted by: nanc at January 26, 2008 7:00 AM

"hashfanatic at January 25, 2008 9:49 PM"

More insults, is that all you are capable of?

Posted by: KHarn at January 26, 2008 9:19 AM

"Kristy at January 26, 2008 12:33 AM"

I agree.

Posted by: KHarn at January 26, 2008 9:22 AM

"xantl at January 26, 2008 1:58 AM"

The legacy of president Carter's "human rights (TOKENISM) program".

"V the K at January 26, 2008 6:37 AM"

You said it better than I could.

Sorry for the multiple posts, people, for some reason I decided to answer the posts as I read them.

Posted by: KHarn at January 26, 2008 9:27 AM

Jimbo and Kristy both have good points. I'm not saying anyone should necessarily support McCain (or anyone else, for that matter) in the primaries. (I liked Thompson, myself. Ah well.) I was talking about the general election if McCain should be the nominee.

To Kristy's point, which is a valid one, I would say that the issue here is one of tactics in the war on terror rather than policy. A porous southern border could become a serious national security threat in the future by allowing terrorists to sneak into the country. That hasn't happened yet, as far as I know, but could in the future.

(Note also that a porous southern border and illegal immigation from Mexico are not coextensive issues, however. For example, suppose we built a Berlin Wall, but gave amnesty to all illegals here now (which I'm not advocating, btw). The Wall would address the security problem, but the amnesty would still infuriate many people.)

McCain may underestimate that danger, but given his stand against terrorism, I think he'd change his mind on the border in a heartbeat if he became convinced of the danger.

Contrast that with a generic Dem politician, whom you'd first have to convince that terrorism posed a real threat, and then linking that to illegal immigration.

I'm not a McCain partisan particularly, but I'd be happy with him or Giuliani as President (don't know much about Romney at this point), just because I trust both McCain and Giuliani to fight terrorism tooth and nail - and that's what we need done. Everything else is secondary, in my mind.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at January 26, 2008 12:00 PM

Si, Si, Senor McCain;

I am sorry I can't do the John McCain thing.

It is things like this that lead me to believe he was a great American hero with classic liberal socialistic leanings.

And, by the way, let us take all islamnic terrorists are give them full constitutional rights in a Federal Court.

His mother was right, for the base to vote for him, they would have to hold their nose's.

Posted by: Eneils Bailey at January 26, 2008 12:32 PM

Kristy, okay, you get it.

I cannot speak to the problems of folks living in the southern border states, but I live within a stone's throw of the 9/11 occurrences and I CAN speak to that.

Our neighborhoods have been flooded with illegals of various Spanish backgrounds, particularly over the last six years. We also have predominantly Muslim neighborhoods. In many cases, the Muslims and Spanish share the same neighborhoods.

I am here to tell you that I cannot believe most people here can tell the difference between someone working on behalf of, let's say, an MS-13
type group, and, let's say, some Arab type that looks like one of the alleged 9/11 hijackers. I've lived amongst these types most of my life, and I still only bat around five hundred.

This is my beef with the whole "we have to fight them there, so we don't have to fight them here" canard. If anyone cannot connect the dots between that and their old reliable "well, we can't deport millions of people" and "oh, they're just doing the jobs Americans won't do" and understand there was never any real "war on terror" intended in the first place, the nation is condemned to a bitter fate, and all of the "moonbat/wingnut" back and forth rhetoric can continue until the cows come home, and we will STILL reap what we have sown.

Here, the illegals operate with complete impunity...they even set up impromptu soccer games and barbecues at the day worker pickup sites, and more and more check-cashing fronts, food, liquor, barbershops, and even brothels are opening up to cater specifically to them. The cops are aware of all of this and do cruise the areas regularly but are powerless to assert authority over the situation because there is no POLICY to deal with illegals anymore. In order for them to take action, the level of complaint must approach the level of a felony.

Meanwhile, "terror" is a tactic. How is a war fought against a tactic?

Kristy, you are correct in wanting to, in a common sense way, yoke the issue of security to the issue of border integrity, but it is important to note that both political parties, which are actually one body with two faces, have absolutely no vested interest in ending either, because the foreign military occupations are fattening up private corporations and the illegals invasion is keeping up the profit margins of small business, and once they have those votes locked up, they are set for life.

A wall is not a complicated thing to build, but for principalities and powers...

Posted by: hashfanatic at January 26, 2008 12:58 PM

Jay, Oneils...

If I held your ideological viewpoints (and I most certainly do not), McCain is not a done deal yet.

Giuliani is absolutely history, but Romney still has a chance (and the money to see this through).

If you choose ideological purity over pragmatism, hope for Thompson and a brokered convention, but be mindful that this is a slim hope, and both McCain and Romney would have to totally botch their campaigns, which is not likely unless they are sabotaged from inside.

Posted by: hashfanatic at January 26, 2008 1:04 PM

How is a war fought against a tactic?

By killing the people who use that tactic. You are using the same illogic that other leftards use when they ascribe anthropomorphic qualities to firearms..."GUNS ARE DEADLY!!!" Well, no they aren't, and "terrorism" can be effectively fought. In the same way that bullies can be defeated by kicking their asses, terrorists can be defeated by killing them.

Posted by: skh.pcola at January 26, 2008 2:32 PM

"By killing the people who use that tactic."

But, cola, the Iraqis had nothing to do with 9/11.

Posted by: hashfanatic at January 26, 2008 4:22 PM

hash,
""Immigration and the war on terror go hand in hand. How can we fight those who are trying to kill us if we allow thousand/millions of people to pour into our southern border?"

Kristy, okay, you get it."

All of us on the right get it. Why do you think we're raising so much hell about illegal immigration? The problem is the stupid Libtards and McCainiacs who can't make the connection or deny that terrorism is real and extends beyond the Iraq war.

As cola pointed out, you fight against a tactic by killing the people using that tactic. Unfortunately, we're just swatting mosquitos because we don't have any leaders with the guts to go after the masterminds directing and controlling the terrorists.
You're right that the Iraqis had nothing to do with 911 but we're not fighting Iraqis. While some Iraqis are joining the insurgents, most of the people we're killing are Saudis and Syrians.

Posted by: steve at January 26, 2008 5:36 PM

"All of us on the right get it."

No, you DON'T. You are good little Shabbos Goyim who just recite the pablum Rupert Murdoch and the rest of the Scaife-funded wingnut media and miltard blogs feed you, but are utterly disconnected with reality, and this is why, again, the right wing is America's enemy within, and the greatest threat to America, and Americans.

"As cola pointed out, you fight against a tactic by killing the people using that tactic."

Well, "your" troops have proved thoroughly unsuccessful in killing even a single one. You've been more successful and killing your own troops, and over a million innocent Iraqis, while fattening the coffers of douchebag private contractors with loyalty only to company, not country.

And you've spent an unprecedented amount of MY tax dollars in order to fail as miserably as "you" have.

"While some Iraqis are joining the insurgents, most of the people we're killing are Saudis and Syrians."

BS. FAIL.

You'd spontaneously self-combust if you EVER could bring yourself to cheer any Saudi's death, because you'd be cheering your own drug-addled president's death, just the same!

And any Syrians who are killed would not be killed for the safety of THIS nation, at any rate.

You have no clue, and you never, ever did.

You just want to kill for your masters.

Posted by: hashfanatic at January 26, 2008 5:55 PM

"You just want to kill for your masters."

The boy's on drugs. That's the only explanation. And if not - he needs some strong doses of thorzine and a strait jacket.

I wonder if he realizes that he owes his thanks for his freedom to drool to Ronnie Reagan for opening the doors to the assylums?

Hey, dipwad - if someone needs killing then sane people recognize that all on their own; fudgepacking cowardly idiots just sit around and wait for their throats to be slit while their "leaders" are getting blowjobs from teenagers in the Oval Office.

Posted by: Jimbo at January 26, 2008 6:25 PM

Hash,
We've been over this many times and you STILL DON'T GET IT! OK, one last time:
We went to war with Iraq bwcause the FIRST Gulf War NEVER ENDED. We negotiated a CEASE FIRE with Sadaam (Much like the one we have with North Korea) abut he repeatedly VIOLATED the terms of that treaty. After REPEATED WARNINGS AND DIPLOMATIC ATTEMPTS, we gave him a deadline to comply with UNITED NATIONS RESOLUTIONS which he refused to do.

You're a "Moran".

Posted by: KHarn at January 26, 2008 7:42 PM

Adam - I've seen that! Very funny! His other acts are also very good. Only a liberal would take offense.

Posted by: Jimbo at January 26, 2008 7:47 PM

My last post was supposed to be in the thread one back.

How it ended up here, only Bill Gates knows for sure.

But while I'm here... What KHarn says goes for me too. :-)

Posted by: Jimbo at January 26, 2008 7:55 PM

"I hate to agree with you on anything because you're a leftist douchebag, but your post at 12:58 shows that you (mostly) get it, at least on this issue."

I stand corrected. Every once in a while this idiot writes something rational but then he shows us that the 2 hemispheres of his brain don't communicate.

Posted by: steve at January 26, 2008 8:13 PM

Replying with just a link that speaks for itself is teh kewl.

Posted by: BUUUUURRRRNING HOT at January 27, 2008 6:59 PM

You link to an amateur miltard blog that calls itself "Terrorist Death Watch" and expect any rational person to consider its claims credible?

What's next? Michael Yon?

Can you BE any more hopelessly naive?

You haven't understood a single word I've said.

Posted by: hashfanatic at January 27, 2008 8:25 PM

Well it isnt surprising that you would be against killing terrorists or compiling statistics of how many of your allies are killed.

Posted by: Freedom Now at January 28, 2008 7:27 AM

I don't want to forget to pick up my paycheck...

You need directions to the welfare office?

Posted by: Crush Liberalism at January 28, 2008 11:31 AM

"Mexicans in America are still Mexicans in Hernandez's scheme of things: "I want 'em all to think Mexico first" — no matter how many generations they have spent in the USA. Assimilation is clearly not on his agenda, any more than border security is on McCain's."

The last statement is wrong, VH - Hernandez is absolutely adamant supporter of Mexican assimilation of all things that belong to the US.

Posted by: Submariner at January 29, 2008 7:46 AM