« British Blogger Lionheart to Be Jailed for Offending Muslims | Main | Shrillary Thanks Iowa »

January 6, 2008

Lionel Applauds Wild Animals That Kill Humans

The most essential characteristic of liberals is that they will always side with the enemy. During the Cold War, they sided with communists. In our current conflict with expansionist Islam, they side with Muslim terrorists. If a vicious animal kills a misbehaving teenager, whose side do you suppose a liberal will take?

Air America's "Lionel" provides the answer (via NewsBusters):

Call me wacky, but hurray for the tiger that killed the kid who was…taunting him. […] I'm still cheering the fact that some stingray whacked that Aussie pain-in-the-ass Steve Irwin.

No Lionel, I won't call you wacky. I'll call you a sick evil freak.

Lionel.jpg   I have to admit, I wouldn't mind seeing Lionel thrown into a cage with a tiger.

On a tip from Cheetah.

Posted by Van Helsing at January 6, 2008 11:29 AM

Comments

well, i am not cheering for dead teenagers but if you get all your ideas about wild animals from disney, you are likely to get eaten. remember the doofus and his girl friend who went to alaska to live with the cuddly grizzlies? it is not the fault of the grizzley that he behaves like a grizzley. or a tiger like a tiger.

Posted by: maxnnr at January 6, 2008 1:27 PM

"Liberals" actually do think that they are so good that it makes all the sense in the world to applaude the grisly deaths of folks they don't like.

We in modern times often look back with wonderment at ancient civilizations whose citizens flocked in large numbers to enjoy such spectacles as people being roasted or eaten alive, gladiatorial combat, etc.. Wonder no more; our narcissism and love of ungodly debauchery (so-called "Enlightenment") is bringing back those good ol' days. This creep lionel is a textbook example.

Posted by: Toa at January 6, 2008 2:50 PM

As a conservative, I believe you should face the natural consequences of your actions. If you poke the tiger you should not be so stupid as to be surprised when he responds. Lesson learned. Too bad the tiger's dead and those who provoked him alive to complain.

Posted by: BobG at January 6, 2008 3:20 PM

Liberals are against the death penalty, but are a-okay for a guy to be mauled to death by a tiger as punishment for taunting it. Wow.

Posted by: NudeGayWhalesForJesus at January 6, 2008 3:37 PM

I can't see his little girl on t.v. without feeling sad, yet liberals probably look at her and say "good, your daddy's dead, hooray! Now back to saving those poor polar bears."

Posted by: NudeGayWhalesForJesus at January 6, 2008 3:46 PM

Yeah, you can be a conservative and privately think that someone who provokes a wild animal and gets killed has gotten what is coming to them. But part of conservatism is a respect for basic decency, which means keeping such thoughts to yourself or expressing them with respect and restraint.

For example, if I feel that Matthew Shepard died because his decision to leave a bar with a pair of strangers who offered him drugs and sex was ill-advised, and his experience should serve as a cautionary example... I should express it in a more thoughtful way than "Stupid fag got what was comin' to him," or say nothing at all.

Posted by: V the K at January 6, 2008 4:05 PM

"And I'm still not sure what crime against liberalism Steve Irwin committed to warrant death. Do liberals want everyone they disagree with to die? The tolerance is overwhelming.

And now that this lionel guy has taken a stand on it, all liberals will dutifully side against Irwin for reasons unknown to them. No thinking needed in the ol' echo chamber."

This "Lionel" prick isn't the first lefty moonbat to spit on Steve Irwin's grave. As I recall, shortly after Irwin's death, that heartless brute Bill Maher attended a celebrity Halloween party of some kind dressed as Irwin, complete with a bloody stingray barb sticking out of his chest and a smug smile on his butt- ugly face.
Here's hoping that "Lionel" meets Terri and Bindi Sue Irwin alone some time. Bindi could kick him in the shin, and while he's screaming in pain like a five- year- old, Terri could punch him in the head a few times. The same goes for Bill Maher, too, though I'm sure the line of people who'd leap at the opportunity to beat that pig senseless would stretch around the block.

Posted by: Adam at January 6, 2008 4:10 PM

I dunno, I didn't feel to beat up over that nut Timothy Treadwell ending as bear shit. The fact that he got mauled to death by a Kodiak is what he got for being a dumbass. The fact that he was a leftard that fed the whole 'Gaia is wonderful' horseshit we have to deal with now is just icing on the cake.

Posted by: Brooklyn Red Leg at January 6, 2008 7:32 PM

I've heard that the kid who got killed wasn't one of the kids taunting the tiger. Is that true- anyone out there know?

Posted by: Toa at January 6, 2008 10:00 PM

I still think it diminishes our humanity a little when we mock someone in death... even an idiot like Timmy Treadwell. But, on the other hand, his foolishness can be used as an instructive example to keep others from doing the same. (Ditto Matt Shepard.) So, there is some value in calling him a fool.

Posted by: V the K at January 7, 2008 6:00 AM