December 10, 2007
Cynthia McKinney for President
Each election gets tougher for the Green Party, which must somehow out-moonbat the ever-moonbattier Democrat Party. This year they've found the ideal candidate: former Democrat Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney.
Among her accomplishments, McKinney:
- assaulted a Capitol Police officer out of sheer orneriness, then turned the episode into a racial incident;
- helped create the seat she holds through race-based gerrymandering;
- is a member of the extremely radical Progressive Caucus;
- has a voting record that is applauded by the AFL-CIO, NARAL, and the NEA, a teacher's union that bears heavy responsibility for the current sorry state of affairs in education;
- has voted to legalize killing babies even after they are born;
- has voted against safeguards to prevent fraudulent voting;
- has refused to vote to condemn the rabidly racist lunatics at Nation of Islam;
- has taken every possible opportunity to express her hostility toward Israel;
- has taken massive political campaign contributions from radical Muslims;
- begged for the $10 million Rudy Giuliani turned down after 9/11 from Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal — money that came attached to the message that we deserved what we got for supporting Israel;
- publicly said, "We know there were numerous warnings of the events to come on September 11. What did this administration know and when did it know it, about the events of September 11th? Who else knew, and why did they not warn the innocent people of New York who were needlessly murdered?….What do they have to hide?";
- supported brutal Zimbabwean dictator Robert Mugabe's policy of confiscating land from Caucasians; and
- counts the Association of Trial Lawyers of America as one of her biggest campaign contributors.
Even with McKinney, the Greens could be in trouble if by some bizarre sequence of events John Edwards becomes the Dems' nominee. Not even Cynthia could out-moonbat the Breck Girl.
On a tip from Byron.
Posted by Van Helsing at December 10, 2007 9:14 PM
I just want to meet the person(s) who can look at the above picture and honestly say "I want to vote for HER!!"
Posted by: KuhnKat at December 10, 2007 10:49 PM
More versions of Mo' Bears for sale and update on Gillian at http://michellemalkin.com/2007/12/10/holiday-gift-ideas-cuddly-mohammed-teddy-bears-looking-for-a-home/
Posted by: BUUUUURRRRNING HOT at December 10, 2007 11:21 PM
Danielle Crittenden spends a week in a full body Islamic abaya. Three parts down, one to go, and already it's pretty clear that it ain't no cake walk.
Posted by: BUUUUURRRRNING HOT at December 11, 2007 12:11 AM
SYMBOL TO IDENTIFY DONOR BABIES ON BIRTH CERTIFICATES
Sounds reasonable right?
A powerful group of peers is calling for a Bill that would make it illegal to keep donor conception a secret.
They want every certificate to carry a symbol showing natural or donor birth amid fears that parents cannot be trusted to tell the truth.
The amendment to the human tissue Bill - signed by fertility expert Baroness Warnock - will be debated in the House of Lords today.
She told the Standard: "We need to make it more difficult for parents to deceive their children. It is awful that children can live completely unaware of the truth."
Posted by: xantl at December 11, 2007 1:22 AM
Good news in Iraq = Nothing to see on Moonbat TV
Posted by: BUUUUURRRRNING HOT at December 11, 2007 1:25 AM
xantl- the government are determined to entirely nationalise childhood, see here-
Only leaks at the moment before the official announcement, but as Janet Daley says, it's "Maoist". Toddlers taken away from parents and sent to re-education nurseries? Official government programmes and targets for child rearing that parents will be obligated to follow?
Welcome to liberalism in all its disgraceful glory. Britain has become a scary damned place.
Posted by: Ian from the EUSSR at December 11, 2007 2:47 AM
No Problem! Every campaign needs some comic relief and this is ssoooo funny!
Posted by: Ted at December 11, 2007 5:59 AM
What that thing on the chain around her neck? It looks like shriveled male penis. Somekind of Voodoo charm? She looks like some kind of wild eyed zombie from Haiti.
Posted by: Anonymous at December 11, 2007 7:13 AM
And, no doubt, she will bring about the same brand of progressive leadership that Jerry Brown brought to Oakland, California. Another triumph of moonbatted socialist politics.
Posted by: V the K at December 11, 2007 7:47 AM
...or the moonbatted socialist politics of Ron Dellums. Here are a couple from Chip Johnson of the SF Comical.
Posted by: Mike at December 11, 2007 8:43 AM
Regarding Cynthia, you know what they say:
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Posted by: joe-6-pack at December 11, 2007 11:53 AM
Ian: Amen to that, I left Britain a decade ago, for the U.S. From what I see discussed in British news and people leaving to go to other countries it is becoming quite the exodus.
Posted by: xantl at December 11, 2007 1:13 PM
I lived in Atlanta for twenty years. Her father, Billy McKinney, a state representative was no smarter than his daughter.
I always thought she looks like Buckwheat. Billy, Moe, and Buckwheat...oops..sorry..wrong group.
Posted by: Eneils Bailey at December 11, 2007 7:50 PM
She is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Bandit at December 12, 2007 2:52 PM
I have voted for persons who are of the people, by the people and for the people.How they may look is insignificant.I can't think of anyone uglier than Giuliani.I wouldn't vote for him because of his evil,racist behavior,not because of the way he looks.
Cynthia had enough guts to stand before the U.S. d Congress and question the evil behavior of Israel. It took a awful lot of guts to do that, considering the retaliatory power of the American Jews, AIPAC,and Israel. Her stance regarding Israel caused the Jews to force her out of office. They also forced Hilliard,a black man, out of office when he discussed the evil behavior of Israel. Nancy Pelosi threatened a white Congressman,Jim Moran, who berated Israel for it's evil behavior.She told him to step down stating: "don't run for congress again".If he did, she would work to defeat him. Being white, the power elite wasn't able to defeat him.
Yes, I support Cynthia, I r4ecently sent her $500.00. She represents all the people, not just Israel, AIPAC, and the rest of the American Jews.
I left the Democrats in 2001 after 55yrs.of voting for Democrats.They seemed to have lost their fire power. I was particularly concerned about their failure to challenge that fraudulent election in Florida and elsewhere. I am now and independant.
As far as I am concerned, the Democrats and Republicans are one and the same,the left and right wing of the selfish corporate capitalist greedy freak war mongering party. I am a retired Deputy Probation Officer,a WWII Marine Corps
"Honor Man",a graduate of Roosevelt University, Chicago, Ill.
Posted by: Lloyd A. Wright at December 18, 2007 7:05 PM
Lock your door, Lloyd. The Jews are coming for you now.
Posted by: Van Helsing at December 18, 2007 8:08 PM