« Variety: Rush Limbaugh Caused Hollywood Writer's Strike | Main | Hillary Clinton Raking in Cash from Crooks Bill Pardoned »

November 15, 2007

DUmmies Confirm: You Bet We're Insane

No one drives the conservative point home like the sputtering hebephrenics at Democratic Underground. Their snarling responses to a even-tempered WSJ editorial by Peter Berkowitz entitled "The Insanity of Bush Hatred" would stand up in any court as incontrovertible evidence that yes, these hate-filled moonbats are certifiably insane.

A note on the following excerpts: "*" is moonbattese for Bush. Some moonbats are so consumed with psychotic hatred, they are incapable of typing his name.

all we've got left is the hatred. And it grows like an infection, an unlanced boil.
I have never hated politicians like I do the * administration. I do not want them to just leave office (if they do, and in my worst nightmares, I wonder if they will relinquish power). I want them held accountable and I want them to answer for what they have done to this country.
I hate, despise, loathe and detest Bush with the burning intensity of a white hot sun.
I'm sure they called the Hitler haters crazy, too.
WSJ is insane - can't think why anyone would read such filth
I hate people who don't hate Bush.
Ya either, hate 'im or get out the way.
Insane NOT to hate him..
it should be why does * hate us?
Consider the source of this O-pinion! A sychophantic wsj flunkie who worships at the altar of corporatewhores. Corporations don't "hate" bushite ..only the People. What a coincidence that bushite is fucking over(as in killing and stealing from them) the People and showering corporations with gifts.
Hating a Torturer is NOT Insane
So we have moron* hatred, but after the repuke schmucks stole two elections they were the biggest most angry mother fuckers toward dems, libs and progs I had ever seen. They fucking "won" and were still pissed off. Yet moron* totally fucks over the country and we have to question why we hate the loathsome son of a bitch*? yeah, that's fucking logic for you.
How can you calmly accept a retarted warmongering coporate… …whore like Bush?
Wanton Boy's [W's] eyes gleam when he talks about killing. He displays eerie, hellish smiles. And that's only one of the reasons why I hate him.
I am NOT crazed by my absolute hatred of that fascistic Bush who stole his elections and is now running an EVIL regime capable of the worst brutality and taking away all our rights! I AM NOT INSANE!!! DO YOU HEAR ME? I AM NOT INSANE DUE TO THE VERY SIGHT OF THAT FRAT BOY PRESIDENT WHO MAKES ME WANT TO BANG MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL IN ANGER!!!]

Et cetera. They hate Bush, Bush is persecuting them, Bush is Hitler, Bush is a capitalist and a counterrevolutionary and a war criminal who oppresses the People out of sheer malice. The spittle sprays as they tell everyone else on the bus all about it.

Berkowitz can rest his case.

moonbats.jpg
They're crazy, all right.

Hat tip: DUmmie FUnnies, on a tip from Cheetah.

Posted by Van Helsing at November 15, 2007 8:34 PM

Comments

The thing that really bothers me about Bush hatred (besides the fact that I absolutely love the man, and think that while his decisions may be controversial now, but will prove to be incredibly loaded with foresight in the decades to come), is that even as he enters his lame duck stages, every issue comes back to him for the Democrats, and liberals refuse to look at the issues, but will essentially blindly follow anyone who doesn't disagree with every single thing Bush has done. They refuse to look at the issues intelligently, and blindly decide that whatever Bush stood for, standing for the exact opposite must be the only course of action. Even as the Iraq War turns for the better (especially great news for those of us who stood behind it the entire time), they act even faster to try to bring it to an end before we can actually declare victory. As if the very notion that Bush could've been right about something is blasphemy. I could go on, but its late.

The media doesn't help at all either. I'm convinced that if everything else was equal, and the media chose to report the good things in Iraq, the school buildings, the personal freedoms, that support for the war would be much greater and Bush could exit office with a good approval rating. But that is a far off dream of mine which will never come true, not as long as moonbats run the media, and try to control our lives even more than they claim Bush does.

Posted by: james at November 15, 2007 9:44 PM

sorry, correction, just scratch the second half of that lame duck sentence, Its worded poorly, and I basically repeat it better in the next sentence anyway.

Posted by: james at November 15, 2007 9:47 PM

Well, if it is any consolation, I would bet the feeling this angry leftist has towards conservatives is mutual for our side against them...

Posted by: DJ at November 15, 2007 9:54 PM

The fascinating question is what will they do in Feb. 2009? The center of their universe will be gone...

Posted by: Jay Guevara at November 15, 2007 10:08 PM

All of their nightmares will catch up with them when President Bush goes back to Tx. We don't have enough mental facilities to house all of them. With luck 99% of them will stick a 12Ga in their mouth and do the world a favor. Blood and hair all over the ceiling, no brains since they have none.

Posted by: Scrapiron at November 15, 2007 10:26 PM

I was thinking about this the other day, as it goes. It's like an even more intense version of hating Maggie Thatcher, but much the same in nature. That was very unifying for the British Left back then; indeed it was the definition. It was just the done thing to hate Thatcher. I was never a Labour supporter, though I was more leftie than I am now, in the sense of supporting the welfare state etc but then here in Blighty virtually everybody does, but I was young and I hated Thatcher because it was just the way to be.

Then Thatcher was suddenly out of office and the country was full of dazed non-conservatives who felt like they'd lost their best friend. Thatcher was gone and nirvana didn't arrive. Very strange.

The oddest thing looking back was that an entire industry developed around Thatcher hating. A whole generation of comedians had come up whose only schtick was hating Maggie Thatcher, cheerleaders for a generation. When she was gone, so was their meaning and purpose. They tried hating John Major a bit, but that just seemed silly. When Bush leaves office, there will be a similar generation of Americans who will be entirely lost, because their entire belief system is based on hating the man. They don't really know anything about politics, they just hate Bush. It will be quite heartbreaking.

Posted by: Ian from the EUSSR at November 16, 2007 2:53 AM

Here's the thing, I don't really like Bush and I never have, not even when my fellow conservatives were showin' him love. He was just marginally better than Gore and somewhat more better than Kerry. He's only marginally better than Clinton, in my view, who was an awful president. And his spending and immigration policies are appalling.

But I don't spend every moment of the day stewing in my hatred for him. And, because I don't, deranged leftists like the ones in those threads, call me a Bush-sycophant who's in thrall to 'Dear Leader.'

Posted by: V the K at November 16, 2007 3:41 AM

hatred is a killer - fully designed to backfire every single time. spot on assessment, ian.

Posted by: nanc at November 16, 2007 3:47 AM

i love Bush. He is clearly an intelligent guy who has been so successful at everything he has ever laid a finger on. Read his life story, it's simply one success after another. The guy is a friggin miracle worker! I mean what's not to like? Bringing democracy to those stupid brown people by kicking ass, bombing and killing is the only way to go. I mean it's been proven. Look at the great democracy Vietnam has become after we kicked ass over there. I really don't mind that he had to stretch the truth a little to get our troops over there. I mean what good is being in power if you can't abuse it a little. That's what power means. He's the friggin' prez and he can do whatever he damn well pleases. To hell with dissenting opinions whether they come from the rest of the world (what a joke) or even our domestic voices (a bigger joke).

I love the idea of Gitmo. I only wish there were more people locked up there. Preferably anyone who disagrees with the admin. I mean George said it best "you are either with us or you are aginst us." This has probably been the greatest unifying sentiment uttered by a modern day president. so anyone who disagrees with his policies is so obviously a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer. Why can't we just lock 'em all up, and preferably execute them? Who cares about the right for a fair trial? I mean if George Bush says you are a bad person, well than goddamit, you ARE a bad person. Who needs due process when the president of the united states calls you out as a bad guy? I know I sure as hell don't. His word is enough for me.

I'm also all for Bush's survelleince schemes. I mean if you're not doing anything wrong, then you've got nothing to be afraid of when the govt. wants to tap your phone calls, read your emails, or use cameras to monitor your movements. I'm all for it. I'm also willing to do away with the notoion of fair trials and all that habeus corpus bullshit in the name of the "war on terrorism".

I'm also really glad that the Bush admin has been fighting so hard to legitimize torture as an interrogation method. I mean no one's gonna give you any real info if you don't beat them within an inch of their lives. i'm just thankful he's set up secret CIA holding stations outside of US borders so we can do whatever we god damn well please to ge the info we need.

But the best thing about George is the way he has unified this country. I mean you can just feel it in the air when you walk down the street. Never in our history have we felt so collectively unified and proud to live in this country. And it's all because of George! He's brought us together in a way no modern president has been able to. I don't know about you, but I can feel that the future of this country is so bright and positive. Things are really looking up! And we've got a war with Iran on the way! I just can't wait! George you are the best!

Posted by: BUSHRULES! at November 16, 2007 4:02 AM

Oh jeez, I forgot! another great thing aboput George is way he's made the rest of the world love us so much. What a PR guy! I mena could there be a better advertisement for the greatness and intellectual superiority of our nation than when this guy gets on tv in front of the world and tells us he's trying to prevent WW3 in that articulate speaking style of his? I think not.

Posted by: BUSHRULES at November 16, 2007 4:09 AM

I mean my greatest hope is that we are living under martial law during the next election so that Bush can postpone the elections and stay in power indefinately, until Jeb or maybe Neil is ready to take over...I mean the American people are never gonna elect a better prez then a Bush. I mean, they didn't even elect him in the first place. The next election in particular is too important to leave up to the people.

LONG LIVE BUSH!

Posted by: BUSHRULES at November 16, 2007 4:17 AM

These people are guilty of HATE CRIMES and should be imprisoned. Liberal came up with the absurd idea that HATE itself is a crime or makes the actual crime worse if HATE is the motive. Kill someone for their wallet? Thats ok. But do it because they are another race or you HATE them and somehow its 10 times worse. Its only a matter of time before THOUGHT CRIME legislation turns up in San FranSicko or some other Moonbat haven.

Posted by: Anonymous at November 16, 2007 5:52 AM

With all of their hatred for President Bush, if Al Gore had won the election in 2000 and had done everything exactly as Bush has done things, all of these moonbats would be praising Gore for doing exactly the same things and they would have a completely different spin. Face it, moonbats, you simply want someone to hate.

Posted by: Kevin at November 16, 2007 6:32 AM

Hey kevin. You are right! only Al Gore is not nearly as smart as Bush and never could have come up with the brilliant moves George has made. I mean Gore would have probably listened to the people and acted rationally, which is the last thing we need. Also Gore tosses a lot of big words around like he's some kind of intellectual. i like my president to talk in a way that I can understand. you know, good guys agianst bad guys, good vs. evil, black and white. I mean I want some guy who can break it down to the essentials and not waste time like thinking about stuff and all.

Posted by: BUSHRULES at November 16, 2007 6:36 AM

BUSHRULES seems to be proving Ian's thesis quite nicely...

Posted by: Archonix at November 16, 2007 6:46 AM

if bushrules is going to use words, he should at least try to do them justice.

the troll is shining through.

Posted by: nanc at November 16, 2007 7:30 AM

moonbat invasion! take cover!

Posted by: james at November 16, 2007 8:10 AM

you will know them by the guano they drop everywhere they go...oh, if only they could be housetrained...

Posted by: nanc at November 16, 2007 9:12 AM

Gore would have acted rationally? You mean like after he lost the election? I voted for him, and I thought he was going to be institutionalized.

But he is intellectually gifted. Anyone who can flunk out of law and divinity school after pulling worse grades than Bush clearly has a towering intellect.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at November 16, 2007 10:10 AM

C'mon DUers, tell us how you really feel. I know what Che Guava would do to those who speak against the Head of State.

Posted by: mockinbird at November 16, 2007 10:17 AM

Ohmygod - if bush were really hitler do you think Nancy Pelosi would be SOTH now? Do you think there'd be a Dem Senate? Do you think you'd be blabbing on the web about it? Voluntarily admit yourself.

Posted by: Bandit at November 16, 2007 10:39 AM

Liberals only have their hate for anyone who is not exactly like themselves, it rules their lives.
Their real problem is that they will not stand up for what they believe in, as Conservatives do. I know that many will protest and shout angerly at those who disagree with them, but they will NEVER justify their beliefs. Ask any Liberal to convince you why Liberalism is the way of the future (Or whatever) and they will imediatly attack YOUR beliefs, demanding that YOU defend them. Liberals will never defend their beliefs and any belief that you are not willing to stand up for in open debate is not worth having.

Posted by: KHarn at November 16, 2007 12:29 PM

Nanc: I actually LIKE it when the libs keep harping on Gitmo. Hell I'm PROUD of Gitmo! I think we should talk it up as much as possible. It should be held up as model of detainee "quarantining" for the rest of the world to emulate. I mena, I think every country should have at least one Gitmo, just to prove that you can't fuck with it. I hope they put a picture of the place on a goddamn twenty dollar bill someday!

Oh and I'm sorry I'm not eloquent enough for you. I mean we can't all break it down to the essentials the way George can.

Bandit: You're right. Bush isn't Hitler, and honestly, that is really his only weakpoint. I can't friggin' stand the fact that an opposition party should even given a paltform to express alternative views. I mean those voices should just shut the hell up and take what the RULING party says as gospel.. What irks me about allowing Pelosi and a dem congress to go through the motions of "dissenting" is that they are doing it in government buildings on government property using taxpayer money to let them put on this show. I mean that's Bush's property! I mean, if these people want to get up on some street corner and babble some antim-Bush, anti-american, terrorist loving opinions that in any way differ from the official government spin, so be it. (But I reserve the right to shoot those bastards down with my semi-automatic machine gun if they do it around me.) I'm just pissed that I have to pay for this crap. I mean when the day comes when a Dem can wrestle the presidency back (never..HAHAH) then they can call the shots, but foe now they should just bend over-

Posted by: BUSHRULES at November 16, 2007 2:08 PM

BUSHRULES:

I hate to have to be the one to tell you this, but your entire satire (and I use that word in a perhaps unnecessary spirit of generosity) is a straw man.

Sorry. Hope this helps.

Posted by: Ian from the EUSSR at November 16, 2007 2:17 PM

Hey Jay, I didn't realize that Gore was so stupid. Dammit, he might have made a good president after all! Thanks for the info, but I'm happy with the "idiot" we got.wink wink...(Which I hope you all realize is a joke! Bush is a master strategist!)

KHARN: You're goddamn right! I'm a proud conservative willing to stand up for what I believe in. I hate it when I'm arguing with some hippie pinko left wing moonbat and I say "hey can you tell me why Liberalism is the "way of the future(or whatever)" and then he says back to me, "like, so why is waging unjust illegal wars based on lies "the way of the future(or whatever)?" And neither one of us can come up with a decent answer. That just makes me mad, I mean why do the liberals always have to attack OUR views? What's with the stupid questions?..jeez, as Nanc says, they should just learn to be "housetrained" and shut the fuck up. How dare they question my values when we've got a Bush in office?

Posted by: Anonymous at November 16, 2007 2:21 PM

van - do you have a line on that ip?

Posted by: nanc at November 16, 2007 2:21 PM

Ah but there you go, "Anonymous"; invading Iraq isn't the only alternative to liberalism. So defending liberalism with an implication that non-liberals must be in favour of invading Iraq (and you DO mean Iraq, don't you? I didn't see any complaining about the invasion of Kosovo) is simply not valid. It's quite possible to be a conservative, or particularly a libertarian, and not want to invade Iraq.

So, it's back to you with why liberalism is a good idea for the future. Your ball.

Bear in mind while answering that liberalism (as defined in modern terms) is a very old, paleoconservative idea... simply that society should be ruled by an elite on an arbitrary moral basis, and there should be no freedoms, only some things which are allowed (pending review).

So, Anonymous, please tell us why you support the extinguishing of western values of freedom and democracy. Without mentioning Iraq, or Bush.

Posted by: Ian from the EUSSR at November 16, 2007 2:54 PM

nanc,

You'll be unsurprised to hear that "Anonymous at November 16, 2007 2:21 PM" came from the same IP as the last moronic BUSHRULES comment.

Posted by: Van Helsing at November 16, 2007 3:09 PM

"I hate the little king pissypants as much as… my Father (R.I.P., Dad) hated Hitler when we had to go drop his bomber's load down on innocent people's heads several times a week between 1942 and 1945…" [Unnamed poster at DU].

Good for your Dad -- he's a genuine hero. And dropping his bomber load on "innocent people"? Are you truly insane? Must be. No doubt your father is spinning in his grave at what a moronic piss-ant of a castrati he has for a son.

Posted by: jc14 at November 16, 2007 6:16 PM

I think those old No Pest strips from Raid would do a world of good if we hung them among noted liberal gathering haunts. While visiting farms in upstate New York in the late 60s those sticky yellow strips hanging in cow & horse barns really caught my eye. They were literally saturated with stuck flies.

Maybe there's something naturally built within the Democrat party that has this same "attractive" characteristic. And maybe it can be used as pest control.

And I'm not even Karl Rove.

Posted by: Corona at November 16, 2007 7:22 PM

the reason i ask is because i've had a few infestations of moonbats at places i'm a blogner - most have been out of either the bronx, brooklyn and various places around nyc - thing is, they'll ALWAYS address me at other places and never anybody else who questions them. one even got my personal e-mail somehow and spammed me over 130 times. just want to know they didn't follow me here.

Posted by: nanc at November 16, 2007 7:26 PM

As a blogger from Brooklyn, New York -- you'd think we're supposed to be tough, right? Not some f**king moonbat pussies, well -- for life of me I cannot understand the roach-infestation-like proliferation of liberals and Shrillary devotees, pro-Palestinians, and other such weirdos.

I question my fellow Brooklynites' bullshit all the time. The once-working class neighborhood I grew up in now has rainbow flags decrying "Say no to the Bush Agenda" hanging out of peoples' Brownstone windows.

They wear Che Geuvara tee-shirts, and once, while out for a smoke in front of my bar [we can't smoke inside bars anymore... *sigh*] I even saw a 1970-something Buick Skylark painted up to look like the Palestinian flag.

Talk about sacrilege -- WTF is that all about?? Liberal Joos? But what about Israel?! Don't you love Israel? For being a Democracy? For being among the first to offer to help its enemy nations when they have some kind of flood, earthquake or other natural disaster?

No, they love freakin' Rachel Corrie! Somedays I just want to throw the towel in, completely. These peeps are too freaking nuts for me.

Posted by: Erica at November 17, 2007 12:14 PM