« Major Shareholder Abandons New York Times | Main | Randi Rhodes Mugged by Too Many Bloody Marys? »

October 17, 2007

Lynne Stewart: "I Would Do It Again"

Remember Lynne Stewart, the leftist lawyer who was caught assisting the Islamists behind the first attack on the World Trade Center, so that they could conduct their terror operations from behind bars? Instead of the execution she richly deserves, she was sentenced to a token wrist slap by a suicidally sympathetic legal system.

Now she's giving speeches on university campuses. Yesterday she was at Hofstra University, which apparently isn't prestigious enough to book Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Taking part in a panel discussion, Stewart praised terror mastermind Sheik Omar Abdel-Rahman as "a remarkable man" and proclaimed of her treasonous activities in his support:

Yes, I would do it again, but I would do it differently.

Presumably this means she would do it in a way so as not to get caught. Not that she got in any serious trouble anyway.

It's not as if there's no one on the planet so evil that Stewart wouldn't offer her support:

I don't do cops who kill kids on the streets of Brooklyn.

You see, according to moonbats, police are the bad guys, just like the Muslim terrorists trying to murder us are the good guys.

That Stewart is running around loose can only be ascribed to moonbattery gone completely out of control, in a country that has been corrupted into embracing its own demise.

lynn_stewart_happy.jpg
One happy traitor.

Posted by Van Helsing at October 17, 2007 10:43 AM

Comments

"Yes, I would do it again" -I think the combination of her being a pathetic dim-bulb, (and her hope of someday being one of someone's 72 virgins), combine to make her a truly contemptible person.
She sold her country for fifteen minutes of fame. Hope she's happy with the trade!

Posted by: Proof at October 17, 2007 11:02 AM

Michael Moore in drag.

Posted by: CharileDontSurf at October 17, 2007 11:03 AM

When that hag was dipped in the ugly pond!

Yelling at a Police Dog is illegal --- apparently.

I would think it was the angry barking dog that needed some anger managment.

Posted by: General Jack D. Ripper at October 17, 2007 11:09 AM

I don't do cops

And they thank you for it. Take a look at that mug!

This woman is an embarrassment to a profession already rife with embarrassment. I thought it would be hard to take the practice of law to a new low, but there you have it!

Posted by: Pam at October 17, 2007 11:33 AM

I used to regularly call cops "pigs", but since 9/11 and the lunacy of the leftwing protest movement's response - I have cut that out.

Its embarrassing how thoughtless these people are.

Posted by: Freedom Now at October 17, 2007 12:39 PM

I'm just wondering whether the reason the Left are all panicking about obesity is that they're all so fat. Are they trying to close down MacDonalds just in the hope of taking temptation away from their fugly selves?

I think we have a right to know.

Posted by: Ian from the EUSSR at October 17, 2007 3:06 PM

well, get a face job first so we don't recognize you the next time around!

Posted by: nanc at October 17, 2007 8:34 PM

"...and her hope of someday being one of someone's 72 virgins..."

Ewwww, you just made me throwup in my mouth a little.

Posted by: Joe Mama at October 18, 2007 9:24 AM