« Osama Obama Withstands the National Anthem | Main | Composer Mike Oldfield Unable to Endure British Moonbattery »

October 21, 2007

"Hypocrisy So Extreme It Warps Time and Space"

That's how Little Green Footballs describes Harry Reid's attempt to take credit for Rush Limbaugh's philanthropy.

As you probably know, Rush has raised over $2 million dollars for the children of fallen Marines and federal law enforcement officers, by auctioning off a letter in which Dingy Harry menacingly denounces El Rushbo to his bosses at Clear Channel on the ludicrous grounds that he isn't supportive of our troops because he referred to phony soldiers as phony soldiers.

I won't insult anyone's intelligence by spelling out which of the two has been conspicuous for his support of the troops, and which has been conspicuous for his lack of support.

Reid's letter was signed by 40 of his colleagues, including such vermin as Senator Dick Durbin, who famously compared our troops to Nazis and communists, and Ted Kennedy, who declared that Saddam's torture chambers are open under new management — i.e., that of our troops. Dingy Harry himself has loudly proclaimed that our troops have been defeated, even as they continue to fight for the country he allegedly represents.

In an ominous indication of the threat Dems pose to the First Amendment, Presidential candidates Shrillary Rotten Clinton and Barack Hussein Abominable both signed the shameful letter.

Kudos to Rush, for turning around Reid's slimy tactics and ramming the whole "phony soldier" ambush down his scrawny throat.

If you think the spin Reid resorted to in his hasty retreat was preposterous, check how they're portraying the issue at Daily Kos, which alleges that Rush is apologizing for having pointed out that antiwar tool Jesse MacBeth (aka Jesse Al-Zaid) is a phony soldier.

rush-limbaugh.jpg
El Rushbo deserves a good cigar after outwitting 41 moonbat Senators.

On a tip from Steve from PA.

Posted by Van Helsing at October 21, 2007 8:19 PM

Comments

I cant believe that I am actually warming up to Rush Limbaugh. I still think he is a windbag, but this was a great move on his part.

Reid will spin everything he touches. He is like a stereotypical politician / used car salesman.

Posted by: Freedom Now at October 22, 2007 12:04 AM

Freedom Now wrote, "I can't believe that I am actually warming up to Rush Limbaugh."

I can't stand to listen, but reading the transcripts on his site works well enough. You can pick out what you like and the tone is just so different from the MSM. Going to a legacy media site makes me feel claustrophobic.

Posted by: Looking Glass at October 22, 2007 1:23 AM

I have just received an anonymous e-mail with a link to a site, I Call BS, that purports to have a secret recording of Harry Reid's Secretary from Friday morning. You can listen to the mp3 and judge for yourself. It seems authentic to me.

Some one should tell Rush.

Posted by: M. Simon at October 22, 2007 4:02 AM

If the "windbag" comment is because you think Rush brags about himself too much, you may have a narrow scope of humor. Rush has a broader scope of humor.

The more Rush proclaims attributes of God upon himself in his intros the more I laugh because I can sense his funnybone acting up. It also gets his juices flowing to start his 3-hour gig every day.

If "windbag" means that he harps on the same points over & over, remember he's not only trying to inform but also tackle the mundane day after day indoctrination our youth absorb from academia & the MSM.

Rush is many things wrapped up in one. A teacher, an historian, a lawyer, and an entertainer. A quadruple threat to the left.

Posted by: Corona at October 22, 2007 5:46 AM

(1:23AM?! Where's this site hosted...Japan?)

Posted by: Corona at October 22, 2007 5:49 AM

Make that $4.2 million - Rush is matching the high bid.

Posted by: bah_humbug at October 22, 2007 7:04 AM

outwitting 41 moonbat Senators

C'mon - like that's real hard?

Posted by: Bandit at October 23, 2007 1:38 PM