« Red Cross Provides Support for Racist Jena 6 Marchers | Main | Michigan's Excessive Deposit Law Leads to Fraud »

September 29, 2007

Moonbats Campaign Against Hygiene

Actress Cate Blanchett, who reportedly is helping to save the planet by no longer washing her hair, has insisted that the plumbing in her new mansion be constructed so that the inhabitants can drink their own wastewater.

This fits with Sheryl Crow's admonition that we should use only one square of toilet paper, and Drew Barrymore's announcement that she "took a poo in the woods hunched over like an animal" outside some crude Third-World village and found the experience "awesome."

As Mark Steyn notes:

[T]here's something very curious about a culture whose most beautiful [sic] women, the beneficiaries of every blessing this bountiful society can shower upon them, are so eager to flaunt their bodily waste in the public prints. And even more bizarre is their conviction that one of the most basic building blocks of modern life — hygiene — is now an example of Western consumerist excess.

Hygiene is what allows us not to waste a great deal of our time dying of nasty diseases like dysentery. But the Tinseltown campaign against it makes perfect sense in terms of moonbattery's penultimate desire: the dissolution of civilization. Beyond that there's only one thing left for progressives to progress toward: the end of the human race.

cate-blanchett-sick.jpg
How's drinking the wastewater working for you, Cate?

Posted by Van Helsing at September 29, 2007 12:35 PM

Comments

MY EYES! MY EYES.

I need some eye bleach!

My God, that is dreadful.

(I have lived where there was no plumbing. I do not expect you to be envious.)

Posted by: Larry Sheldon at September 29, 2007 1:54 PM

I think it is only appropriate that these humman maggots feast on their own fecal matter since they serve the lord of the flies.

Posted by: BobG at September 29, 2007 2:01 PM

In the unlikely event I am ever invited to Cate Blanchett's place, I will respectfully decline.

Posted by: James F McEnanly at September 29, 2007 4:15 PM

Ewwwwwwww......

I've seen corpses that had a healthier look about them than her. Is she absolutely sure all the crap in her special sewage system isn't back-flowing into her water supply?

Posted by: Jack Bauer at September 29, 2007 4:31 PM

LOL....good comments folks,

She looks like Annie Lennox with AIDS to me.

Posted by: Ludwig Van Beethoven at September 29, 2007 4:45 PM

And these are the Hollyweird idiots that 99% of American Women worship and whose lives they wish to imitate.

As far as I can tell, the only way to return this country to some semblance of sanity, would be the reinstitution of a Staunch Patriarchy.

Either that, or divide the country in two. Give the feminists/socialists/communists/progressives & those who desire living an alternative lifestyle which supports death a few states of their own (maybe just California) and give the genuine conservative Patriarchy the rest. We'll earn it if you want to fight us for it.

Of course, the feminists/socialists, etc. would fail to exist without help from the "Evil Patriarchy".

Hypocrites.

I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy watching the feminists destroy the USA.

Cheers

Posted by: jon at September 29, 2007 7:08 PM

A piss martini, please. Shaken, not stirred.

Posted by: Jim - PRS at September 29, 2007 7:27 PM

Good observation Bob. Beelzebub it is.

Jon, most American dames aren't anywhere near that far gone yet. Give us more credit than that.

Posted by: fellowes at September 29, 2007 8:13 PM

When Tom Waite sang "Let's take off our skin and dance around in our bones" he didn't mean it literally. I guess Hollywood didn't get the memo.

Posted by: Corona at September 30, 2007 5:22 AM

if you turned it upside down, all those little metal tassles would make a good terlet brush!

WUH?

that's a person in that terlet brush cleaner?

Posted by: nanc at September 30, 2007 6:18 AM

Never heard of her, but then I don't watch TV.

She looks like someone that would drink her own piss, and like it.

Posted by: Kevin at September 30, 2007 7:11 AM

Amazing that these Hollywood actors get such a national voice. Most of these people would be servering food at Dennys if they hadn't gotten a lucky break one day at a screening. Does anyone give any special importance to what their food server has to say about the topics of the day?

Posted by: Kevin at September 30, 2007 7:18 AM

I wonder if Cate likes her dooky deep-fried or boiled?

Posted by: Conan at September 30, 2007 7:27 AM