« Wrong Way Flanagan | Main | Moonbats Tilt at Windmills »

September 5, 2007

Hollyweird Airheads Bash Bush, America From Europe

Could anything be more contemptible than Tinseltown glitterpigs who jet off across the Atlantic, where they pander to envious Europeans by badmouthing the country that made them rich and its leadership? Could anything be more laughable than their complaints that they don't get credit for being patriotic?

At the Venice Film Festival anti-American pacifist Richard Gere recently sniped:

What's interesting to me is how do the bad people among us end up our leaders?

What's interesting to me is how do the absolute worst people among us end up with their smug, cheesy faces plastered across People.

Speaking of the worst people among us, Charlize Theron shared her foreign policy expertise with her European fans by denouncing our military efforts in Iraq. Probably bobbing her empty noggin like a bobblehead, Charsleazy whined:

I think the thing that upset me most was the manipulation that our government did towards our people, manipulating them to believe that if they weren't for the war, they weren't patriotic.

Damned straight moonbats who denounce our country's actions from foreign soil aren't patriotic.

charlize_theron.jpg
They don't come dumber — or less patriotic.

On a tip from Wiggins.

Posted by Van Helsing at September 5, 2007 6:59 AM

Comments

Is Theron still a South African citizen?

Posted by: apostle53 at September 5, 2007 7:33 AM

This wide eyed nut has all the usual Moonbat credentials...

"she has said that they will not marry until same-sex couples are able to have their marriages recognized.

In 2006, Theron won GLAAD's Vanguard Award at the GLAAD Media Awards for increasing "visibility and understanding in the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community."

Theron is a supporter of animal rights and active member of PETA. She recently appeared in a PETA ad for their anti-fur campaign."

Posted by: Anonymous at September 5, 2007 8:34 AM

Gere? I seem to remember a story about him involving a gerbil...

Posted by: phil at September 5, 2007 8:40 AM

The Richard Gere gerbil story is an urban legend. Though I can understand why people would think it actually happened. Moonbats doing some pretty strange shit.

Posted by: Anonymous at September 5, 2007 9:52 AM

I think I'll go youtube the video of Gere being booed off the stage at the concert for NYC.

Posted by: Refuter Of Liberal Vermin at September 5, 2007 10:50 AM

I can't wait until computer graphics puts all of these clowns out of work. The day is approaching: look at The 300.

Posted by: Jay Guevara at September 5, 2007 10:53 AM

Nobody is saying you're not patriotic if you don't support the war, you dunce -- plenty are saying you're not a patriot when you so clearly, in everything you say and do, wish for the defeat of our military, our country and our way of life. That you cannot see this (as blatant as your hypocrisy in living the "high life" on the backs of real people who pay good, hard-earned money to see your drivel, then condescending to those same "little people" at the same time) just demonstrates how out of touch with reality you truly are.

I remind you, Ms. Theron, that the U.S. Congress voted overwhelmingly to send our troops into Iraq (and Afghanistan) post-9/11. That the Defeatocrats now want to say they were "fooled" by President Bush, in a purely political maneuver to garner votes on the extreme Left for their upcoming primaries, does nothing to change the reason(s) for the mission, nor the value of it.

By the way, Ms. Theron, what'cha think about the news of the arrests in Germany of the wonderful members of Islamic Jihad, about to kill thousands of Americans, likely on the 6th anniversary of 9/11? Bet you just ignore the whole thing, since you can do so now (the attacks having been thwarted). Would your mind (so-called) be changed had you lost a number of family members in that planned attack? No, probably not even that would do it, you're soooooo indoctrinated into the Disease of Liberalism.

[I hear that the German I.J. terrorists were planning to hit Ramstein Air Base, a place I'm familiar with -- would love to be one of the guards on duty when they attacked, .50 caliber machine gun "in hand," as it were. And they thought they hated the United States before the attack? Ohhhhh, baby!]

Posted by: jc14 at September 5, 2007 11:50 AM

OT; Venezuela is Spanish for Zimbabwe.

Posted by: V the K at September 5, 2007 12:11 PM

She doesn't care...it would be America's fault as usual.

Posted by: Pam at September 5, 2007 1:33 PM

Ms. Theron also said:
“Nothing would give me more joy than to see them (the soldiers) back in America. They are doing a very, very important job and it’s a dangerous one. Hopefully, they can come back and be looked after, that’s the least we can do for them.”
Speaking at a press conference at the Venice Film Festival in Italy on Sunday (from http://www.libertyfilmfestival.com/libertas/ )
Also Ms. Theron isn't American, she's from South Africa. For her to be pro US troops is a plus, she must take alot of stuff for that.
Bid all here peace love and understanding.

Posted by: Ceann Rua at September 5, 2007 5:12 PM

Ceann Rua
Nice try, but it's all bluff.

Posted by: KHarn at September 5, 2007 5:29 PM

Pam: Exactly. The first words out of her (and many others') mouth(s) would be to the effect that "America caused this carnage by invading Iraq! Why, these terribly mis-understood 'utes would never, ever have even dreamed of attacking Americans in Germany, were it not for America ridding the world of one of the most vicious dictators in recent history -- so, it's all Bush's fault!"

How simple the whole thing is when you just ignore reality!

Posted by: jc14 at September 5, 2007 6:35 PM

jay - look at shrek!

Posted by: nanc at September 5, 2007 8:19 PM

KHarn, what do you mean "all bluff"?
bid all peace love and understanding

Posted by: ceann rua at September 6, 2007 11:12 AM

Whats so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Posted by: elvis c. at September 6, 2007 12:20 PM

Thanks, Declan M. (or elvis c. to use your fake name)
In this day and age where folk are mad just to be mad I try to end all my comments with a nice message, to wish whom evers blog well. As a visitor to a blog you want to thank the host for letting you comment (they don't have to). It is a silly thing but If it brightens one day my work is done. Bid all here peace love and understanding.

Posted by: ceann rua at September 6, 2007 1:59 PM

ceann rua
Ordnarily, I wouldn't try to talk sence to someone like you, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Let's start with Theron; she has been heard to spew Islamic propiganda, thus LENGTHENING the war. Anything that ENCOURAGES the enemy in a war of attrition will keep them fighting, even if they know all is lost. As long as they can keep the war going, even if it's a SYMBOLIC resistance, they will wear down the Western countries and make them want to quit. This is the lession from the Viet Nam war, the US won the BATTLES, but lost the PROPIGANDA, thanks to the media and "anti-war" element. I put anti-war in quotes because at the time they made the war drag on, just like Theron and YOU are doing now, whether you mean to or not. Theron is just another fad-follower who cares not for realities. If it were FASHIONABLE to go to war, she would be for that.

Now as to you cute little "Bid all here peace love and understanding", that is "sweet" but useless. Tell us what you are willing to do, what are you willing to SACRIFICE to achieve suce a goal. Like your leaders, you have no plan, no ideas.

Here's a quote for you: "Question authority". So when was the last time you questioned your LIBERAL leaders? Never, I would guess. But that's the diffrence betwee "Liberals" and "conservatives", Liberals follow orders without question.

Posted by: KHarn at September 6, 2007 5:47 PM

KHarn you may be right about Ms. Theron. but KHarn, I'm not a fan of personal shots. you don't know me. A clift note version then:

-born a cripple so '..Question authority. when was the last time you questioned your LIBERAL leaders? Never, I would guess...' would be wrong.
Some Folk think cripples can't do things EVERYDAY I find myself asking folks why, or why can't I.

-My dad is a Korea War disabled Vet. My brother just came home from Iraq safe (thank G-d). So '...they made the war drag on, just like Theron and YOU are doing now, whether you mean to or not.' Not cool. My family went through h-ll with my brother down range. Not wanting THAT phone call or THAT doorbell. My mom cried herself to sleep everynight. my brother's little daughter asking when is daddy coming home. It was h-ll.
-In my day job I run a radio website and have a show. on the site is a support the troops page, a page honoring the US KIA, and links to USO and such. On my show I always end it with a pro troop song. I want troops home AFTER the jobs done right.
-the peace love & understanding, ya it's cute (love the song) but after my cousin was murdered on 9-11, America was UNITED for an all too short time. I'd like to be that country again. So KHarn, I bid you peace.
Van Helsing sorry for the long post.

Posted by: ceann rua at September 6, 2007 8:10 PM