« Global Warmer Hoaxer James Hansen Once Pushed Global Cooling | Main | Ahmadinejad Preaches at Unitarian Church »

September 24, 2007

Daily Kos Writer Admits to "Crush" on Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

When Columbia University educrats attempt to excuse themselves for providing a soapbox to America's worst enemy and the world's leading state sponsor of terrorism by proclaiming they'd do the same for Hitler, this is testimony to their depravity, not their open-mindedness. They're still not about to let ROTC on campus. But they aren't the only ones with a soft spot for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Daily Kos, which is emerging as a major influence on the Democrat Party, put up a piece today entitled "Why I Have a Little Crush on Mahmoud Ahmadinejad." A few lowlights:

I know I'm a Jewish lesbian and he'd probably have me killed. But still, the guy speaks some blunt truths about the Bush Administration that make me swoon…
Okay, I admit it. Part of it is that he just looks cuddly. Possibly cuddly enough to turn me straight. […]
There are certainly many things about Ahmadinejad that I abhor — locking up dissidents, executing of gay folks, denying the fact of the Holocaust, potentially adding another dangerous nuclear power to the world and, in general, stifling democracy. Even still, I can't help but be turned on by his frank rhetoric calling out the horrors of the Bush Administration and, for that matter, generations of US foreign policy preceding. […]
Monday, when Ahmadinejad speaks at Columbia University in New York, I'll be listening. Maybe with a bottle of wine and some soft music playing in the background.

There you have it: no crime is so enormous that you can't make up for it with sufficient hostility to the United States. At least liberals are becoming less coy about whose side they're on: the side of absolutely anyone who wants to destroy this country.

Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad_hostages.jpg
Winning liberal hearts and minds: a younger Mad Mahmoud with an American hostage.

On a tip from Cheetah.

Posted by Van Helsing at September 24, 2007 7:28 AM

Comments

The left is suicidally insane.

And we want these people in charge of our country why?

Posted by: V the K at September 24, 2007 7:52 AM

So, let me get this right. A Jewish lesbian is hot for a male muslim dictator who talks trash about the,"horrors of the Bush administration"? "Sure, he'd have me executed, but at least he doesn't steal elections. That's hot!"

Posted by: Coop at September 24, 2007 8:44 AM

This makes my former crush(I emphasize the word FORMER) on Janeane Garofalo look positively healthy and normal by comparison.

Posted by: phil at September 24, 2007 8:53 AM

Y'know, I'm a libertarian not a conservative. That means I'm allowed to like Jews *and* lesbians. I even have some jewish lesbian footage nestling on my hard drive, and very nice it is too. I abhor religious fanaticism wherever it arises, have been in my meagre capacity harshly critical of the Bush government and think the Iraq war was a bad idea, mainly because while I think the West is going to have to fight the Middle East, Iraq was IMHO a bad place to start. Iran, Syria and particularly Saudi Arabia were better targets. Anyway, I'm no fan of GW Bush.

This woman scares me, terrifies me, makes me want to grab her and shout "How can you be so stupid?!" at her. Anti-westernism is a cancer of unimaginable malignancy. Our society will, I believe, soon collapse back into the dark ages not due to conquest from without, but by destruction from within.

I used to console myself with the idea that however much ground Islam makes outside the western world and within immigrant communities therein, it could never triumph because it would have no beachhead within the wider society. Who'd give up our freedoms for Islam?

Here we see that beachhead.

Posted by: Ian from the EUSSR at September 24, 2007 10:32 AM

crack-snackin' nutcase...

Lord, forgive me.

Posted by: nanc at September 24, 2007 10:53 AM

Janeane Garofalo?

omg, no amount of breeding could get the stupid stain out of that carpet.

her father must be so proud.

Posted by: furballz at September 24, 2007 11:08 AM

A Lesbian Jew eh? She would probably have found Hitler himself to be just bitchen & willingly walked into his ovens with a smile on her face. Jews like her are part of the reason why the holocaust occurred in first place: Sympathy for the devil. These kos maniacs are absolutely internal enemies of the USA.

Posted by: Refuter Of Liberal Vermin at September 24, 2007 11:33 AM

>>I know I'm a Jewish lesbian and he'd probably have me killed.
>>There are certainly many things about Ahmadinejad that I abhor — locking up dissidents, executing of gay folks, denying the fact of the Holocaust, potentially adding another dangerous nuclear power to the world and, in general, stifling democracy.

My God, she HAS a clue, she just doesn't CARE!

PS for Ian from the EUSSR: Iraq was the only one we could make a CASE against. Even war supporters tend to forget that.

Posted by: KHarn at September 24, 2007 1:01 PM

This woman's gibering is really no great surprise. Hell, I've long thought that Amadinejahd had to be the premire sex fantasy in San Francisco's Castro district. Think about it: he's handsome, in a rough sort of way, and he despises Bush and the United States. He has power - he could be a sort of dominant Daddy. That's enough to start the engines of half the gay guys in this town. As for Amadinejahd's hatred of gays...well, the boys can make excuses for him. He's still worse than Bush. Musn't be culturally judgemental, ya' know.

Posted by: RCC at September 24, 2007 1:27 PM

People like this make me vomit. There is nothing more evil than George Bush in their eyes. God I can't even begin to express my feelings of exasperation and incredulousness for this hunk of brain-dead granite.

Posted by: Alex at September 24, 2007 1:39 PM

KHarn, I appreciate that. However, the case against Iraq was weak and as a result it just looked like Western aggression. Like I said, I'm a Libertarian, I'm also in favour of appropriate pro-active military policy. This makes me a Movement of One :)

I was saying to a friend the other day, that I suspect historians will look back on Iraq as the first war of an inevitable clash between West and Mid-East. Just as WWI was inevitable, it just so happened to start over the assassination of an Archduke. Likewise, Hitler would have had to be engaged and destroyed one way or another, and in a strange way it was lucky he invaded Poland so we could have a reason to do that.

As such- and I know this will sound appalling, forgive me- if Iran did nuke Tel Aviv, it would be a terrible thing. But it would also be the justification for going in mob-handed and without mercy, and sorting out the whole damned running sore of a region once and for all. The atrocities committed by Nazi Germany, and Japan, gave the free West moral justification for not just winning the war, but also going in, tearing their countries down, and rebuilding them as we saw fit. And it worked, too.

It's strange. It seems sometimes like the history of the Western World is Freedom vs. Anti-Semites. Now we have Freedom vs. Anti-Semites With Jewish Fangirls. Somebody pinch me, I'd really like to wake up now.

Posted by: Ian from the EUSSR at September 24, 2007 4:35 PM

In this sickened soul's perverse blather, we see the blind lust for individual suicide and on a larger scale, the 105-degree fever that the West possesses.

Posted by: InRussetShadows at September 25, 2007 2:43 AM

To Furballz: "A lesbian Jew?" Is that kosher?

Now to all of you who might take exception to this, please note that I too am a lesbian. I just happen to be trapped in a man's body.
But no, really, I dig chicks. Seriously. No wait, I'm not kidding.

/Tongue from cheek

This poor woman is no different than any of those lonely women who fall for and marry guys on death row. She worships from afar, turned on by the dangerous content of the twisted man's soul. Sad, sick and pathetic, but true.

Shalom,