« "An Astounding, Staggering Tax Increase" | Main | Ventanillas de Enfermedad »

May 31, 2007

Money Talks

Money talks, but is the Republican Party listening?

The RNC has axed all 65 of its telephone solicitors, effective immediately — possibly because small donor contributions are down 40%.

It seems no one wants to give money in light of the amnesty crime being perpetrated against our country with the complicity of turncoat Jon Kyl and enthusiastic support of RINOs Lettuce McCain and GWB. One terminated RNC employee reports that potential donors in all 50 states are angry,

and for 99 percent of them immigration is the No. 1 issue.

The RNC denies there has been a decline in contributions. But then, the Republican establishment has also been denying that the party will disintegrate if it doesn't take a stand against the illegal alien invasion.

As the 2006 elections should have made clear, the Republican Party is in trouble, largely due to W's refusal to govern responsibly regarding spending and the border. Firing phone solicitors isn't going to fix it.

heres_my_donation.jpg

Hat tip: Jack Patriot.

Posted by Van Helsing at May 31, 2007 4:05 PM

Comments

It's amazing that GWB can lash out at those who don't believe him about securing the border. How much of that fence has been built yet? Something like two miles is what I've read. It's like somebody with a 200 credit rating demanding another bank loan while past loans still haven't been paid back yet. Actions speak louder than words.

Posted by: MB at May 31, 2007 5:46 PM

This comes as no surprise to me. I refused giving money to anyone over 6 months ago.

Posted by: Earl at May 31, 2007 6:52 PM

What are these people at the RNC thinking?

Posted by: kevin at May 31, 2007 7:16 PM

I'm one of those angry Republicans (begrudgingly a Republican) who refuses to fund W and his "party" for dismissing immigration concerns and advancing the NWO system that's swallowing us up. It's clear W supports the NWO system and is thumbing his nose at us. My funds go to the minuteman project. Hell, at least they're building a wall.

Posted by: fellowes at May 31, 2007 9:08 PM

Throughout 2006, I received email solicitations from the GOP, and I replied to everyone with "Secure the border, then we'll talk."

Since the election, I haven't gotten any solicitations.

Posted by: V the K at June 1, 2007 2:42 AM

I was wondering when the illegal immigration issue was going to turn up in GOP fund raising. Why the F would anyone give money to this party? I agree with the other poster - "secure the border, then we'll talk..."

Posted by: Mega at June 1, 2007 9:32 AM