« Mexico Complains About American Incursion | Main | Global Warming Propaganda Expedition Canceled Due to Cold »

March 14, 2007

Muslim Cashiers Refuse to Ring Up Pork Products

The latest tactic in the Muslim campaign to use our own multicultural asininity to replace our culture with their own is taking place at the checkout line, where Muslim cashiers refuse to scan any items that contain pork. A first-hand report from the Minneapolis area:

At the Target store on E. Lake Street, a cashier wearing a hijab looked uncomfortable when I showed up at the cash register with a frozen pepperoni pizza. She immediately called for help, and another employee rang up the pizza and placed it in the basket.
I asked her if it was because she was Muslim, and she nodded her head. "I can't even touch it," she said.

This part of the country is becoming so overrun by Somali Muslims that it elected Nation of Islam alumnus Keith Ellison to Congress. Muslim cab drivers at the Minneapolis airport have refused to carry passengers with bags of duty free liquor or even seeing eye dogs, since dogs and alcohol are on the long list along with pork of things they want forbidden.

It looks like we have four options regarding the supermarket checkouts:

1. Everyone has to wait while another cashier comes over to ring up the pork rinds.
  2. Separate registers for infidels.
  3. Stop selling anything that has pork in it.
  4. Expect Muslims to adapt to American culture like everyone else.

Number 1 is the approach taken now. Number 3 is what Europeans might do, amid profuse apologies for being insensitive enough to sell pork in the first place. Number 4 is apparently out of the question.

On tips from Wiggins and Bill V.

Posted by Van Helsing at March 14, 2007 8:00 AM

Comments

The good thing about this is that if the muzzies ever try to cause serious trouble here in America regular Americans can just go out an buy Super Soakers and fill them up with pig blood. Unfortunately this wont work with Mexicans.

Posted by: General Jack D. Ripper at March 14, 2007 8:16 AM

If it were up to me, I'd organize a "protest" of such actions by a cashier by getting as many people I could to pick out pork related products to purchase from that store, line up at that cashier's area and demand that person ring up each and every one. If they refused, demand the manager address the issue. If the cashier switches to another register, have the remaining group follow them.

Which also brings up a point not addressed...

If the person is objects so much over pork products why did they accept a job in a store that sells plenty of pork products. This seems quite inconsistent.

Posted by: Carl at March 14, 2007 8:23 AM

How about Christians start refusing to do business with murdering mooslims in all ways, shapes, and forms? I bet the stoopid liberals and mooslims would scream like the stuck pigs they are.

Freaking crybabies make me sick.

FYI - I'm already a dyed in the wool racist (by liberal and mooslim definition). I don't do business at mooslim owned/operated enterprises. I don't want the SOBs sending money I've given them back to their murdering mullahs to pay for bombs to kill our troops.

Oh - I also don't do business at Home Depot with their intimidating bands of obviously felonious mexicans hanging around the parking lots.

Posted by: Jimbo at March 14, 2007 8:48 AM

I like my idea. Declare yourself a morals policeman and beat the woman for having the audacity to work outside of the home without a male escort.

Then rub ham on all of the cash register keys.

Posted by: BelchSpeak at March 14, 2007 9:23 AM

I propose a nationwide campaign to porkify our water supplies. Toss a ham ( or other favorite pork product ) into the water for the cause. Film it and put it online. I'm sure if the concept of 21st century meat packaging is over their 7th century minds then they will not have a clue as to the reason for chlorinated water.

Posted by: iopian at March 14, 2007 9:57 AM

i sprinkled some dog hair around a mosque the other day...

Posted by: nanc at March 14, 2007 10:44 AM

in my mind - i meant...

Posted by: nanc at March 14, 2007 10:45 AM

iopian - i like that word "porkify"!

Posted by: nanc at March 14, 2007 10:45 AM

When are these STINKING MUSLIM SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF BITCHIN' MOTHERFUCKERS going to learn that they must ASSIMILATE into OUR fucking CULTURE in order to be ACCEPTED?????

There. Now, I am off to therapy.

No, it's not the Tourette's this time.

Posted by: Steve Harkonnen at March 14, 2007 11:54 AM

Bwahahahahahaha!
If you want to live in America, if you want to work in America, if you want to do anything in America...GET OVER YOURSELVES and ACT like Americans!
I wonder how many Jewish people work in supermarkets and handle non-kosher or pork items all day long and are happy to have a job? I wonder how many Jewish baggers help little old ladies out and load their pork products in a day and smile and say thank you?
I wonder if mohammadins will ever grow up and join the human race? Nahhhhh, I'm NOT holding my breath!
Hey, Nanc, get with Brooke and scatter doghair around the mosque near her...with your dogs, bet you could save up some hair...I'll send you some of mine too!
Iopian-I too like the word porkify, a verb meaning to add a pork product that will cause mohammadins to flee in terror!

tmw

Posted by: the merry widow at March 14, 2007 11:57 AM

i will scatter dog hair and real bacon bits at every mosque i see from now on...now, where'd that ferdy-boy and annie-girl take off to? dayam, they saw the clippers!

Posted by: nanc at March 14, 2007 12:24 PM

Send a ham and pineapple pizza to the local mosque

Posted by: Mr. Beamish the Instablepundit at March 14, 2007 12:48 PM

This one's easy. Simply know which of your purchases contain pork and spread them randomly along with the others. And every time the cashier touches one, just smile and wink.

Posted by: Farmer John at March 14, 2007 2:30 PM

nanc... ya gotta love the English language.. it's so flexible... you can just make up words on the fly.

Posted by: iopian at March 14, 2007 4:02 PM

precisolutely!

Posted by: nanc at March 14, 2007 4:08 PM

how about just fire their ass?

Posted by: billfry at March 14, 2007 8:22 PM

Aren't the pork products wrapped in platic?
So, Muslim cashier wouldn't actually be touching it, right?

Posted by: mockingbird at March 15, 2007 7:18 AM

Hey, I have an idea,.....deport all their smelly asses back to Saudi!

Posted by: tazzmax at March 15, 2007 9:19 AM

Well, I can't bear to touch a moslem, myself. Can't we take them off the shelves and send them back to where they are made?

Posted by: madzionist at March 15, 2007 11:19 AM