« Homosexual Propaganda Targets British Schoolchildren | Main | Getting Rich Off the Great Global Warming Swindle »

March 13, 2007

Jack Bauer's Evil Dad Played by Barking Moonbat

It turns out James Cromwell, who plays Jack Bauer's evil dad on the show 24, is even worse in real life. Here he is spewing moonbattery to the European press at the expense of the country that made him a rich movie star:

I can't handle living in the United States of America when I know the last two elections were rigged, and that we were denied our right to vote, where we live in a country where 32 percent of the people vote and even those people's votes don't count, and the people who should really have a stake, kids, don't have any say at all — people of color, very little to say, unions, practically nothing any more … we're losing our jobs. …

Et cetera, et cetera. Jack Bauer's real-life dad is a moonbat too. Fortunately that hasn't prevented him from combating some of America's other enemies.

James-Cromwell.jpg
Cromwell gets a smooch from fellow moonbat Rosie O'Donnell.

On a tip from Wiggins.

Posted by Van Helsing at March 13, 2007 11:15 AM

Comments

Yeah right, give kids the right to vote. My four year old daughter is always complaining she has no voice in congress.

Posted by: NudeGayWhalesForJesus at March 13, 2007 11:28 AM

How many other countries allow children to vote? What a jackass. Of course he's pandering to his audience...

Posted by: Pam at March 13, 2007 11:37 AM

I hope the producers of "24" feature Jack Bauer blowing away his dad at the end. I can just picture it, they are high up in an office tower and Jack fires a gun hit into his chest and he flys backwards thru a plate glass window, falling 50 stories and ending up impaled on a Stop sign post.

Posted by: General Jack D. Ripper at March 13, 2007 11:41 AM

Rosie looks pretty good there, she lose weight?

I think the choice is great. Cromwell plays an EVIL character,'eh? Perfect. Good fit.

Posted by: Jenn at March 13, 2007 11:56 AM

reminds me of another cromwell named oliver.another asshole..

Posted by: billfry at March 13, 2007 1:40 PM

Damnit, why do all the good actors turn out to be nuts?

Posted by: Archonix at March 13, 2007 3:21 PM

I know the last two elections were rigged

Really? The 2006 election was rigged? What a relief! I gather the Dems, who "rigged" the polls, will be giving their seats back?

Man, these leftards are so stupid, they're getting their "stolen elections" mixed up.

Posted by: Jonathan L. at March 14, 2007 7:47 AM

Man oh Man Van Helsing, you don't even motherfudgeing wanna know what Jack Bauer himself is like in real life:

This is the only place I could find the interview, dude just another Canadian Socialist.

Posted by: associatecontributor1 at March 14, 2007 2:33 PM