« Jerrold Nadler Discovers Republican Plot to Murder New Yorkers | Main | Fortune in Taxpayers' Money Goes to Goons Over Dead Dogs »

August 24, 2006

Animal Rights Creeps Target Dead Man's Parents

John Freeman died of pasteurellosis — aka "rabbit flu" — at the tragic age of 29, four days after picking up a rabbit on his Suffolk, England farm. Animal rights activists were so delighted, they repeatedly called his parents to share their joy.

One caller accused the couple's only child of "popping off rabbits for fun." Another suggested that his death was "rabbit's revenge."

The Freemans had to stay with relatives to escape the ringing phone. Said Mrs. Freeman:

They were implying that my son deserved to die. I just can't understand how people can be so callous. To ring someone up who is devastated with grief — it is disgusting.

Small wonder many moonbats identify more with animals than they do with human beings.

John_Freeman.jpg
John Freeman, RIP.

Posted by Van Helsing at August 24, 2006 1:12 PM

Comments

These people are so twisted, it defies belief. I can't think of ANYONE who died whose I would call and gloat about it to their parents.

Posted by: Tony B at August 24, 2006 1:42 PM

Don't worry, I'll do a little jig and make harassing calls to THEIR parents when I hear the tape of their desperate 911 calls from the next terrorist attack.

83rd floor hot enough for you, SICK MOONBAT?

Posted by: Doug at August 24, 2006 3:13 PM

This is what happens when your majority has absolutely no idea how nature works. I'm a city dweller myself, so I have only a very vague idea at the best of times (which might be becuase of all the lead in the air, but who knows?) yet even I know that rabbits (which aren't, incidentally, native to the UK - though they were introduced by the romans, so they've been here a while I guess) are pretty nasty beasts that tend to reduce the biodiversity of the areas they infest by eating everything that other animals live on. In short, they're pests. Vermin. They carry diseases and they breed like, well, rabbits, so they can carry them a long way. They merely have some good PR.

Sounds familiar actually...

Posted by: Archonix (in paraguay) at August 24, 2006 3:46 PM

Yeah... people can just be so cruel... like Ann Coulter makeing jokes about Jack Murtha being fragged. Darn that pesky liberal vermin. P^)

Posted by: sknabt at August 24, 2006 10:19 PM

Yeah, although Murtha may look like he's dead, he's really not. But then again, maybe he's a Commie Pinko ZOMBIE, just like you. Isn't that what you become after you drink the blood of little children that Bill and Hillary have murdered?

Posted by: Doug at August 24, 2006 10:53 PM

like Ann Coulter makeing jokes about Jack Murtha being fragged.

Murtha was fragged? No?

Murtha is dead? No?

Then your analogy sucks, as do you. P#ss off, moonbat.

Posted by: Jonathan L. at August 25, 2006 9:25 AM