« Dems to Make Props of Military Bases | Main | Christian Peacemaker Teams Display Moonbat Gratitude »

March 23, 2006

Shrillary's Stand on Illegal Immigration

We can stop waiting for Hillary to take a stand on illegal immigration: she is officially for it. She's been using a House bill that would criminalize unlawful presence in the USA as an opportunity to indulge in silly demagoguery at the expense of our security and territorial sovereignty.

According to Shrillary, making it a crime to be in this country illegally is not only "mean-spirited," but reveals the hypocrisy of Republicans who claim to support faith and values. To let her explain in her own words:

It is certainly not in keeping with my understanding of the Scriptures, because this bill would literally criminalize the Good Samaritan and probably even Jesus himself.

Hillary is all for a clampdown — so long as it's on Americans. In addition to allowing the 11 million aliens already in the country illegally to acquire citizenship, she wants to penalize employers who "exploit" illegal aliens.

Here's an idea Hillary might float: since we're not going to send people who have invaded our country back to their own land, why don't we deport the employers who "exploit" them in their place? The demographic results would surely work out well for the Dems on election day.

Hat tip: William

Posted by Van Helsing at March 23, 2006 8:10 PM

Comments

Thank you so much for sparing us an image of the Hildabeast.
A grateful New Yorker

Posted by: Tony at March 23, 2006 8:58 PM

But Hillary's "understanding of the Scriptures" allows her to support partial birth abortion?

Posted by: V the K at March 23, 2006 9:23 PM

Shouldn't the headline be followed by the words "...This Week"? Or maybe it should be "...To This Particular Audience". Or both.

The election's a long way off. Lots of time for weathervaning between now and then.

Posted by: prince of leaves at March 23, 2006 10:21 PM

Hillary's basically laying out the Democratic Party's view of the issue: We need a new class of victims.

Posted by: Targetpractice, Worst of Both Worlds at March 23, 2006 10:56 PM

Her understanding of the scriptures are arse-backwards, but then that's not unusual for a politician. For starters, the understanding of what constituted a nation were very different in those days, yet paradoxically quite similar to the libnertarian ideal; as long as you were loyal to the king, helped your neighbour on his land and contributed to the upkeep of the temple you could stay. Second, the samaritans weren't an illegal underclass; they actually predated that particular incarnation of the nation of Israel, being, most likely, north-east persians of aryan extract who were transplanted to the land in order to try and eradicate its identity, which was a popular tactic of the babylonian and persian empires. They weren't particularly liked, but they were tolerated because they'd been there a long time. Deporting illegals wouldn't make them illegal any more than it would make Jesus illegal.

Unless Hillary is a subsciber to the idea that Jesus wasn't really a jew. Sounds a bit supremacist to me, that does...

Posted by: Archonix at March 24, 2006 5:23 AM

Right, folks.

It's Hillary's fault that Bush relaxed the borders even further and let the Mexicans in.

This proves definitively that even when a Clinton supports a neocon policy, they're STILL the source of all evil to your garden-variety wingnut.

Posted by: moonbat supreme at March 24, 2006 9:57 AM

Yep. We can smell EVIL a mile away. That and the trail of dead bodies laid waste by the beast.

Posted by: nikko at March 24, 2006 10:41 AM

I stole one of Hillary's thongs. I'm wearing it now. I'm heading down to the Manhole for a little truck driver love. Wish me luck.

Posted by: moonbat supreme at March 24, 2006 10:51 AM

Strange that someone would post using my screenname.

Does this mean I have to change it, since evidently the poor little tots can't play nicely any better than the adult wingnuts can?

Anyway, who exactly has Ms. Clinton killed, and where exactly might this trail of bodies be?

Posted by: moonbat supreme at March 24, 2006 2:57 PM

I have multiple personality disorder...and so do I.

I changed my name before, and I can do it again. And so can I.

Posted by: moonbat supreme at March 24, 2006 3:04 PM

She's sticking her finger up in the wind to check which direction it is blowing and then she starts babbling. Don't worry the uneducated will vote for her and those will be the ignorant masses that make up the street gang MS13.

Posted by: Andre at March 24, 2006 7:01 PM

She could never win POTUS. Last time I checked, you have to have at least ONE likable bone in your body.

Posted by: nikko at March 24, 2006 7:56 PM

I have a likable bone in MY body...at least, that's what the guys down at the Manhole tell me.

Posted by: moonbat supreme at March 24, 2006 10:01 PM

I have an idea, how about we get truckloads of illegal immigrants and drop them off in Hillaries lily white community? Imagine overnight 1,000 illegal immigrants are loitering around her neighborhood, think she'll love them still and just go on with her life pretending there isn't a problem or would she call the police and have them all removed?

Posted by: Andre at March 25, 2006 8:20 AM

She'd invite them all in for tea and crumpets.

Posted by: nikko at March 25, 2006 9:14 AM

Andre, she lives in Westchester County.

The illegals are ALREADY all over Westchester County.

Posted by: moonbat supreme at March 25, 2006 3:41 PM

And those illegals have my benwah balls!

Posted by: moonbat supreme at March 25, 2006 4:40 PM

moonbat, i bet you they aren't in her gated community yet.

Posted by: Andre at March 25, 2006 7:46 PM

If you want to find illegals in Westchester, you don't look in Chappaqua.

Posted by: Van Helsing at March 25, 2006 8:15 PM

Granted, VH, but Elmsford and Mount Kisco aren't far, and you can't tell me that it's just working-class contractors who drive down to the shapeups every morning and hire cheap help.

It's ALL the people, not just Repugs or Dems.

They wouldn't come here, if they weren't being offered low-paying off-the-books day work.

Posted by: moonbat supreme at March 25, 2006 8:56 PM

Granted, VH, but my #ssless chaps aren't far away, and you can't tell me that it's just working-class leftists who drive down to the Manhole every evening and hire cheap help in the form of foreign boytoys.

The limousine leftists go down to the Manhole, too. Cool...I said "go down"!

Posted by: moonbat supreme at March 25, 2006 10:25 PM

Hey Van Helsing...

I admire your willingness to support dissent on your site, but I pity the fact that you have to pay for the bandwidth to support fuckwittery.

I think I finally get it...host a site dedicated to moonbattery, then sit back and watch examples of it in real time.

Brilliant!

Posted by: HollywoodNeoCon at March 26, 2006 11:14 AM

Hollywood, I'm not sure it's van Helsing's responsibility to fight your battles for you and try to defend your positions that have failed miserably, and then expect the impartial to just accept your suppressive ideas.

Don't you think you should pull yourself up by your bootstraps and carry your weight on occasion?

Or were you FORCED to assert yourself in performance in a forum, without being able to take care of yourself?

Posted by: noonbat supreme at March 26, 2006 11:50 PM

Hollywood, I'm not sure it's van Helsing's responsibility to find my benwah balls and try to defend my #ss-up receptive position that has served me well, and then accelerate the insertion of my suppository.

Don't you think you should pull yourself up by by leather #ssless chaps and carry my benwah balls on occasion, like I usually have to do for some burly biker stud?

Or were you FORCED to carry them yourself in performance in a forum, such as down at the Manhole, without being able to take care of ME FIRST, you selfish cornhole?!

Posted by: moonbat supreme at March 27, 2006 8:08 AM

"Selfish cornhole?"

Geez, fuckwit. Is that seriously the BEST you can do?

No wonder Kerry lost. With glory holers like you in his corner, I'm surprised the guy even got the nomination.

Enjoy the sun, cause we here at Haliburton are just about ready to blow the damn thing up. For profit, no less.

Posted by: HollywoodNeoCon at March 27, 2006 1:19 PM

Simple if they deport the illegal crimals the democrats will be out of a job, so the democrat will feed them on our tax money for their job security, so the democrats has to give blanket amnesty and the rino john mcflame , why hell he and dick turbin even want to give the islamic throat cutters that we have in the pen in gitmo amnesty for votes. and the aclu, and the msm.

Posted by: gene at March 29, 2006 5:47 AM