« Halliburton Flooded New Orleans | Main | Three-Year-Old Brokeback Fan »

March 28, 2006

Penn and Coulter

A tip from V the K reveals that in addition to being a moonbat and a clown, Sean Penn is a very sick man. The Hollyweird limousine leftist owns a plastic doll of Ann Coulter that he "likes to abuse when angry." Said Penn of the Barbie-like doll:

We violate her. There are cigarette burns in some funny places.

Apparently money can't buy mental hygiene.

coulter-doll.jpg
Sean Penn's voodoo doll doesn't seem to be working.

Posted by Van Helsing at March 28, 2006 8:31 PM

Comments

What's wrong with that?

Seriously.

Posted by: moonbat supreme at March 28, 2006 9:20 PM

"What's wrong with that?"

Hey if that's the only action you idiots can get, then don't blame us for laughing at your sorry ass.

Posted by: HollywoodNeoCon at March 28, 2006 9:25 PM

Maybe he'll smoke two cigarettes at once tonight!

Posted by: moonbat supreme at March 28, 2006 10:09 PM

Maybe he'll choke on my benwah balls...or the big burly biker's balls!

Posted by: moonbat supreme at March 28, 2006 10:11 PM

Is that supposed to shock people???

REALLY? That's as kinky as you can get???

No wonder you're playing with dolls.

Posted by: HollywoodNeoCon at March 29, 2006 12:02 AM

It's the man's doll, to have and to hold.

He can do whatever he pleases, and what's more, if he wants to talk about it to the media, who's going to stop him?

I think it's hysterically funny. Ann Coulter! HA, HA, HA!

You go, Sean!

I wonder how many cats you wingnuts torture in your basements.

Posted by: moonbat supreme at March 29, 2006 1:02 AM

It's the man's doll, to have and to hold.

I think it's hysterically funny. Ann Coulter! HA, HA, HA!

You go, Sean!

I wonder how many cats you wingnuts torture in your basements.

Posted by: moonbat supreme at March 29, 2006 1:02 AM

Ok, since we're getting in to the mindless ad-hom... MS, do you still beat your girlfriends?

Posted by: Archonix at March 29, 2006 3:58 AM

Girlfriends? Hello?? Manhole...benwah balls...big burly biker?

Posted by: moonbat supreme at March 29, 2006 5:24 AM

I've been following Moonbattery for about a year. You guys used to be pretty good. Lately you have degenerated into junior high putdowns ("you're gay/that's you what am I?"), and crackpotology (ie. "the Bush crime family"). Has Moonbattery JUMPED THE SHARK?

Posted by: phil at March 29, 2006 7:15 AM

Relax, Phil. Come on down to the Manhole with me. I'll hook you up with some benwah balls and a big burly biker.

Posted by: moonbat supreme at March 29, 2006 7:30 AM

Penn's comments are kind of juvenile.
and a little sinister.

Posted by: Carrie at March 29, 2006 8:44 AM

Phil, Moonbattery accepts no responsibility for the content or quality of comments. As you can see, some of them are more cogent than others.

Posted by: Van Helsing at March 29, 2006 8:59 AM

I believe there is a in some of recent and less cognet postings on this site a calculated intent to both offend and jade readers to the point that some may start decide to stop visiting to spare themseleves from repeated drivel.

Posted by: ex-expat at March 29, 2006 9:18 AM

To be honest...I'm getting a bit tired of Moonie's (hourly) Daily Kos interpretive dance and more than a little bit tired of reading about the Manhole and benwah balls.
Not a prude...I thought it kind of funny at first but now..?

Posted by: Carrie at March 29, 2006 9:21 AM

I guessing Sean Penn's IQ at about 50-60. What a tool.

Posted by: nikko at March 29, 2006 10:11 AM

more than a little bit tired of reading about the Manhole and benwah balls.

Aw, c'mon, Carrie...how could anyone get tired of benwah balls or the Manhole? Or the big burly biker, too?

Posted by: Anonymous at March 29, 2006 1:11 PM

Oops...didn't mean to post anonymously. Like everyone doesn't know who said that!

Posted by: moonbat supreme at March 29, 2006 1:14 PM

You're getting "tired" of me, Carrie?

Well, I guess you have to be tired from something.

That's tough.

Take it up with the blog administrator. Last time I checked, Americans had the right to free speech in this country.

Posted by: moonbat supreme at March 29, 2006 7:06 PM

That's tough.

Take it up with the big burly biker. Last time I checked, Americans had the right to free benwah balls at the Manhole.

Oops...Sven just walked in in his #ssless leather chaps! ** Growl! ** Toodles!

Posted by: moonbat supreme at March 29, 2006 9:05 PM

Just so the-poster-who-will-not-be-named doe not get the last word in on this thread.......

Posted by: ex-expat at March 30, 2006 9:31 AM