« AARP Grants Award to Schizophrenic Moonbat Harry Belafonte | Main | French Oppose Surrender »

November 30, 2005

George Clooney's Loonymobile

Just how loony is the smirking leftist George Clooney? He paid $85,000 for this:

Tango_T600.jpg

It's a Tango T600, a 39-inch-wide electric car that is supposed to be the most ecologically friendly vehicle on the market (not counting tricycles) — just the thing to help take up space at the back of some zillionaire moonbat's eight-car garage.

Hat tip: Museum of Left Wing Lunacy

Posted by Van Helsing at November 30, 2005 5:36 PM

Comments

Yeah, but does it come with that chick?

And is she nekkid?

And is she your sex-slave?

Maybe I can scrounge up 85 Grand.

Posted by: Doug at November 30, 2005 8:05 PM

Like my old friend Gorbachev used to say, I can't wait until that do-gooder-loser Moonbat pulls up right next to Arnold's Hummer and Arnold opens the door.

Poor Georgie. Intensive care for you.

Posted by: Ronald Reagan at November 30, 2005 8:07 PM

85 grand! Thats a hell of a lot of bikes. What a tool.

Posted by: Patrick at November 30, 2005 8:46 PM

For the extra $60 grand I'd have to pay over an average priced 4 door, I'd have to use 28571 gallons of gasoline at $2.10/gallon to make up for the cost difference. Assuming I average 20000 miles a year, that means I can drive my gasoline-powered, comfortable car that will go 75-80 mph comfortably, for 3.7 years.

No thanks, Mr. Looney.... you can keep your high priced golf cart.

For $85 grand I'd rather drive a Benz and blow right past your Looney Moonbatmobile. And I would hope we passed a water puddle at the same time.

Posted by: pauly at November 30, 2005 10:26 PM

Are we sure George didn't get that when he bought a Happy Meal? I picture Ronald McDonald in that thing, not the guy who once played Batman in it.

I guess it is true, a fool and his money are soon parted.

Posted by: Anna at November 30, 2005 11:07 PM

Talk about fools and their money. Read the item description carefully and boggle.

How can people miss this disclaimer, its in all Caps. "YES YOU ARE GETTING AN EMPTY BOX SO DO NOT ASK!"

Posted by: Anna at November 30, 2005 11:32 PM

If Clooney wants to drive that Kleenex-box car, I say go for it. He'll have to take his lumps when he hits a stray dixie cup on the road & flips the teeny thing over.

Posted by: cube at December 1, 2005 2:43 PM

Now, colour me cynical, but isn't that just a golf cart with a shiny body stuck on top? Whoever came up with that ruse deserves all the money they can con^H^H^H earn from rich idiots^H^H^H^H^H^H movie stars.

Posted by: Archonix at December 1, 2005 3:20 PM