« Coexist? Yeah, Right | Main | If You've Got to Curse Someone... »

October 5, 2005

Profiles in Moonbattery: Donald Sutherland

From yesterday's BostonHerald.com:

DONALD SUTHERLAND, "Commander-In-Chief" star, said in an interview with the BBC that President Bush "will destroy our lives!'' The 70-year-old actor choked back tears as he ripped apart the Bush administration for the Iraq war and the slow response to Hurricane Katrina. "They were inept . . . they were insulting . . . They do not care about Iraqi people. They do not care about the families of dead soldiers. They only care about profit.'' Yes, SIR!

This should help lay to rest any doubts that "Commander-in-Chief" is intended as liberal propaganda first, entertainment sometime afterward.

Despite his ability to come across as a grownup when he wants to, Sutherland is no stranger to moonbattery. His behavior during the Vietnam War was absolutely unconscionable. Teaming up with Hanoi Jane Fonda, he toured the vicinities of GI bases in what they called the FTA Show, described as a "kind of reverse USO tour designed to undermine the morale of U.S. soldiers fighting in the jungles of Southeast Asia." FTA stands for "F*ck the Army."

The same to you Donald, and to the rest of the infantile group-thinking zillionaire traitors who make up the Hollywood Left.

invasion2.jpg
Donald Sutherland spots a conservative.

Posted by Van Helsing at October 5, 2005 12:05 PM

Comments

So funny you should bring that picture up. I've used it before to describe the harpy-like behavior so common on the left.

Posted by: Oyster at October 5, 2005 12:41 PM

I love that picture. Man, that slays me.

Posted by: Nehring at October 5, 2005 4:31 PM

Man, I keep finding out that all of the actors I like are moonbat libs. What a bummer.

Posted by: Junker at October 5, 2005 8:01 PM

It's great.
He should be crying though.

Posted by: Felis at October 5, 2005 9:53 PM

This reconfirms my belief that politics has replaced religion in some peoples' lives. Who could forget him as Mr.X in Oliver Stone(d)'s JFK? "He(JFK) could not be allowed to leave Dallas alive."
I still like the guy though. Let's be fair here. Who wasn't shagging Jane Fonda in 1970? Any of you out there remember him as "Oddball" in Kelley's Heroes?" "Don't hit me with those negative waves so early in the morning Moriarty."
PS: The photo comes from Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

Posted by: phil at October 6, 2005 4:27 AM

What the hell happens to these Hollywood idiots when they go overseas and start blasting away at the USA? They think no one back home is gonna hear about it?

Show some balls. Say it here so the backlash hits you square in the ass in realtime!

Posted by: TC@LeatherPenguin at October 7, 2005 4:35 PM

I wish he would have kept his piehole shut, because now he's made "Animal House" almost unwatchable for me.

Posted by: Duh at October 8, 2005 3:01 PM

now he's made "Animal House" almost unwatchable for me.

I dunno...seeing the crack of his ass made it pretty unwatchable!

Posted by: Jonathan at October 10, 2005 8:20 PM