« Socialized Medicine in Action | Main | MSM Longs for Pix of Dead Americans »

May 25, 2005

UFOs on Demand

A media alert of great interest to anyone fascinated by the final frontier has been posted on PRWeb:

For only 45 days, starting June 1st until July 15, 2005, Prophet Yahweh, Seer of Yahweh, will be calling down UFOs and spaceships for the news media to film and photograph. During this time, a spaceship will descend, on Prophet's signal, and sit in the skies over Las Vegas, Nevada for almost two days.

Prophet Yahweh has mastered the ancient art of summoning UFOs and spaceships, which of course are not the same thing. UFOs "are usually small flying objects" whose "flight patterns suggest that they are not of this world"; whereas spaceships "are large futuristic vehicles that are clearly designed to carry passengers in like you see in the movies."

You don't become as skilled as Prophet Yahweh without practice. He has conjured more than 1,500 spaceships and/or UFOs since 1979. Only now is he ready to go public.

When he conjures the spaceship in Las Vegas, it will hover in the air not far from Nellis Air Force base, clearly visible to everyone. It ought to be quite a sight. You might want to book your flight to Vegas right away.

Since not everyone will be able to make it, Prophet has thoughtfully offered to "travel to any city to call down UFOs" for journalists to document.

Rumors that CBS has assigned Dan Rather to the story could not be confirmed.

Hat tip: Wiggins

ProphetYahweh.jpg

Prophet Yahweh.

Update

Too bad for the Dan that he didn't get to cover this story. With thanks to commenters JoBlow and annonymous, you can see video of Prophet Yahweh conjuring a UFO here. Only in Vegas.

Posted by Van Helsing at May 25, 2005 06:33 AM

Trackback Pings

TrackBack URL for this entry:

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference UFOs on Demand:

» Sultan of the Black Forest from NIF
Today's dose of NIF - News, Interesting & Funny ... It's Wictory Wednesday (And Riley cut her first tooth yesterday!) [Read More]

Tracked on May 25, 2005 11:26 AM

Comments

I can't wait to see this! If it doesn't happen, it will of course be because of some kind of spiritual problem with the with the collective conciouss that inteferes with his communication. If it does happen, I'll eat my hat!

I've got a post up that I'd like to hear your opinion on.

Posted by: Jay at May 25, 2005 08:17 AM

Yeah right ...

Gimme a UFO right now then ... right over Philly you loser.

RWR

Posted by: RightWingRocker at May 25, 2005 08:41 PM

Normally, I'd think you all are right, except I just saw the ABC Action News 13 live report where they sent reporter Mike Dello Stritto to have him film a UFO being summoned. Guess what? He did it. If you don't believe me call Action News at (702) 876-1313. Its not on their web-site yet but they do confirm the story. You've got to see the video.

Posted by: Richard at May 28, 2005 04:27 PM

Here is the link Richard,

mms://wm-ondemand.abacast.com/prophet_yahweh/ABCnews1.wmv

Posted by: JoBlow at May 28, 2005 10:49 PM

mms://wm-ondemand.abacast.com/prophet_yahweh/ABCnews1.wmv

Posted by: annonymous at May 28, 2005 10:51 PM

He really did what you guys just saw on the video. For the guy who wants one over Philly, and bashed what he didn't understand...I feel sorry for you. There's much more out there than what our limited imaginations can comprehend. I myself have seen several. Just so you know, everyone has the power to do what Prophet Yahwey did...You need to excercise your pineal glands. Read up on it. The bible itself speaks of it.

Posted by: Mike Grubb at May 30, 2005 05:57 PM

Well I'm sure can all understand that I'm skeptical of this. A few questions though. When will the Las Vegas one be? Does he have to travel in person to bring a UFO or could I order one up whereever? And what are they exactly, besides just being UFOs?

Posted by: Alex at May 30, 2005 11:17 PM

We'll just have to see, call'em down, Prophet Yahweh, Seer of Yahweh!

Posted by: Hailey at June 9, 2005 04:07 PM

fuck all yall we aliens coming to eat you white mutha fuckas!! get ready for some pale burgers hold the onions!

Posted by: babyyahweh at July 3, 2005 11:32 AM